Welcome to TheologyOnline

illusionray

The admin will have to set you up after payment is received.
He may be busy with other things at the moment, so just give him a little more time to catch up with all he has to do.
If you don't see any change in a day or two, you should probably PM him to see if your payment went through OK.
Alright fair enough.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Alright fair enough.
You should also take a look at the second part of my post that I added.
Just so you know.

Tambora said:
Also, bear in mind that this site makes no qualms about being biased.
So if you come in here and start mocking the God we worship, or the holy scriptures we hold sacred, or the respected members of this site that hold the beliefs this site supports, chances are you will be banned.

illusionray

You should also take a look at the second part of my post that I added.
Just so you know.
I saw it now yes. I'm not really in the business of pissing anyone off or not following site rules, that's why I came here to ask about them. I'm a fair guy, I'm not going to start insulting people who didn't insult me or anything.

Song of Truth

BANNED
Banned
I just lost a post. A box thingie appeared but I did not get a chance to read it before it disappeared. Did I use a bad key word or something like that?

lesjude

This is Judy of Lesjude.Leslie went home to be with Jesus 5/24/2013.I had the honor of knowing him 50 yrs, married to him almost 47 yrs, walking together in one accord with Jesus Christ for 36 yrs., we have seven grown children . Les died exactly the way he lived, worshipping Jesus, passionate for God's word and loving people. To God be the glory!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is Judy of Lesjude.Leslie went home to be with Jesus 5/24/2013.I had the honor of knowing him 50 yrs, married to him almost 47 yrs, walking together in one accord with Jesus Christ for 36 yrs., we have seven grown children . Les died exactly the way he lived, worshipping Jesus, passionate for God's word and loving people. To God be the glory!

So sorry to hear your husband is no longer with you.
I send my prayers in your time of sorrow.

lesjude

Thank you for your kindness...Les died about 8am, was gone about an hour and Jesus raised him from the dead. he talked with my oldest son and I,and phoned his close missionary friend in Texas. He was with us an hour, raised his hands, said, "Thank You, Jesus!" Turned to me and said,these last words before he went to sleep. Les said, " Don't you quit!" I took his face in my hands and replied that I certainly would not quit! If you have read our testimony you will know who he was and what he meant. He trained our children to be warriors, taught them two things, not to let anyone else do their thinking for them and to seek God with all their heart. The funeral director told us he has done many funerals but none like this! Indeed serve Jesus, walk with the King while He may be found! Regards, Judy Flinn

lesjude

Thank you for your kindness, Serve, Jesus as He directs in His word...the Sermon on the Mount is true...the whole Bible is for today!!! the mighty Holy Spirit will keep His word! Jesus is King!

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Thank you for your kindness...Les died about 8am, was gone about an hour and Jesus raised him from the dead. he talked with my oldest son and I,and phoned his close missionary friend in Texas. He was with us an hour, raised his hands, said, "Thank You, Jesus!" Turned to me and said,these last words before he went to sleep. Les said, " Don't you quit!" I took his face in my hands and replied that I certainly would not quit! If you have read our testimony you will know who he was and what he meant. He trained our children to be warriors, taught them two things, not to let anyone else do their thinking for them and to seek God with all their heart. The funeral director told us he has done many funerals but none like this! Indeed serve Jesus, walk with the King while He may be found! Regards, Judy Flinn

Wonderful testimony

Scribe Roger

My First Post

My First Post

Hello everyone,

The Lord has been good to me. I presently am busy helping the homeless, they nicknamed me "HP" I have not read a lot of this forum but I will visit and post from time to time.

I love God and Jesus his Son. I allow the Holy Spirit to teach me. I read the King James Bible daily, 3 chapters minimum.

I've been also active turning women away from abortion clinics.

May God open all hearts here to see the Light of Christ Jesus.

The commandment, "I love you."

-Scribe Roger

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Hello everyone,

The Lord has been good to me. I presently am busy helping the homeless, they nicknamed me "HP" I have not read a lot of this forum but I will visit and post from time to time.

I love God and Jesus his Son. I allow the Holy Spirit to teach me. I read the King James Bible daily, 3 chapters minimum.

I've been also active turning women away from abortion clinics.

May God open all hearts here to see the Light of Christ Jesus.

The commandment, "I love you."

-Scribe Roger

Welcome Roger

cincylitigator

Hi. My name is Doug. I am an attorney and I was an elder at a messianic Jewish congregation for about 15 years where I taught and studied scripture. I went to that congregation beginning in 1988 when I was baptized because I was raised in a Jewish home and believed that maintaining an identity and praying for Jewish salvation was important. I left because I came to believe that messianic judaism is essentially Protestantism and since that is my faith I am comfortable in a church. Also that point of view is not especially welcome in a messianic congregation so I think my rabbi was happy to see me leave. In any event I am still on one missionary board focusing on Jews and attend a vineyard with my family. In all candor I have been studying Catholicism for years and feel very close to joining that church. I have also read very deeply form the cream of dispensational theology over many years. McCann, Pink, Feinberg and the like. Recently I discovered the neoorthodox and believe there is light to be gleaned there. Presently I consider myself fairly orthodox in my theology. I would like to join the theology club but can not find the process for doing so. Any suggestions. Thanks and God bless to all of you in Jesus name.

Posted from the TOL App!

AveryE

HI,
been listening to Real Science Radio for about year now, LOVE IT!
and just found the forum.

My Name's Avery

peace