User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 48

Thread: The Edge's CREEPY devotion to the Edge

  1. #31
    Over 2000 post club Mr. 5020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,370
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 65 Times in 44 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    22169
    Quote Originally Posted by The Edge
    So, 5020? Knight knocked me down 75 points!!!!!

  2. #32

  3. #33

  4. #34
    TOL Legend drbrumley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    9,990
    Thanks
    612
    Thanked 3,323 Times in 2,109 Posts

    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    623765
    I think I'll change my name to Ron Paul as a screen name so I can be exactly like the Edge.

    You see, it is not quite like Edges devotion to The Edge. All that guy is is a guitar player who really doesnt care about Jesus or this nation all that much. And how to live one's life in honor and peace. Ron paul on the other hand is 1 of maybe a handful of elected representatives who actually cares about where this country is headed. I will continue to post Mr. Pauls statements and speeches. But it isnt a devotion to the man. If Bill Clinton or George Bush says what he says and fights, then I would post thier stuff too.
    The state — whatever its particular forms — always expresses itself as a collective form of property ownership. All political systems are socialistic, in that they are premised upon the subservience of individual interests to collective authority. Communism, fascism, lesser forms of state socialism, and welfarism, are all premised upon the state’s usurpation of privately-owned property. Whether one chooses to be aligned with the political "Left," "Right," or "Middle," comes down to nothing more than a preference for a particular franchise of state socialism.

  5. #35
    BANNED The Edge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    559
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Doc, I never said I was devoted, except as a sarcastic joke. Now you are the one that looks obsessed. You're more bent out of shape out this Edge thing that I ever was. You're making yourself look like an idiot for letting it bother you so much. Just settle down, man. So you don't like guitar. So you don't think he's a good guitarist. Big deal. Not insulting me.

  6. #36
    Patron Saint of SMACK Delmar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    7,613
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 871 Times in 725 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    751545
    Quote Originally Posted by drbrumley
    I think I'll change my name to Ron Paul as a screen name so I can be exactly like the Edge.

    You see, it is not quite like Edges devotion to The Edge. All that guy is is a guitar player who really doesnt care about Jesus or this nation all that much. And how to live one's life in honor and peace. Ron paul on the other hand is 1 of maybe a handful of elected representatives who actually cares about where this country is headed. I will continue to post Mr. Pauls statements and speeches. But it isnt a devotion to the man. If Bill Clinton or George Bush says what he says and fights, then I would post thier stuff too.
    Oh man, Now i'm going to have to change my screen name to George and my avatar to a picture of a big dog.

  7. #37
    TOL Legend drbrumley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    9,990
    Thanks
    612
    Thanked 3,323 Times in 2,109 Posts

    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    623765
    LOL!!!!! I dont really give a rip if your devoted to the man or not. it's your life. I was just answering Chilice I think the name was. I usually dont go after people like I did you, but your little blame session on Bob ticked me off. First it was Shiavo and then Enyart. Posting crap you dont know much about as you yourself admitted. My only problem with you was that you post without the facts. It it makes you look bad. I like you somewhat, not that you care. And it hurts the cause when a brother in Christ posts misinformation and then pride takes over and you refuse to see your own log after you have been called on it. I wish you the best. I really do. And my only wish for you is to post with facts before you jump on somebody. Thanks for your time.
    The state — whatever its particular forms — always expresses itself as a collective form of property ownership. All political systems are socialistic, in that they are premised upon the subservience of individual interests to collective authority. Communism, fascism, lesser forms of state socialism, and welfarism, are all premised upon the state’s usurpation of privately-owned property. Whether one chooses to be aligned with the political "Left," "Right," or "Middle," comes down to nothing more than a preference for a particular franchise of state socialism.

  8. #38
    Over 1500 post club SOTK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    1,624
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by On Fire
    RuPaul?

  9. #39
    Over 1500 post club SOTK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    1,624
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    300

  10. #40
    Over 2000 post club Mr. 5020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,370
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 65 Times in 44 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    22169
    Quote Originally Posted by SOTK
    For a minute, I thought you were Mustard Seed! Have you seen his link fest lately?


    Yes, I have. And I won't do it again.

  11. #41
    Over 1500 post club SOTK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    1,624
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    300



  12. #42
    BANNED The Edge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    559
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by drbrumley
    LOL!!!!! I dont really give a rip if your devoted to the man or not.
    Could have fooled me. You have posted almost as many posts about my name as I have about Enyart. It sure seems like you care a lot. LOL!!!!!

    Posting crap you dont know much about as you yourself admitted. My only problem with you was that you post without the facts. It it makes you look bad.
    I researched the man because I previously knew nothing about him. When Erin cited him, I googled him. The first few things I found were his child abuse conviction and his creepy government plans. I'm sorry, but I don't agree with it. Maybe he's different in person, but in print he sounds hateful. But I also found biographies written by his supporters indicating he's led many young people to Christ. I hope he is focused more on that. That is to be applauded. All I posted is what I found. Whether it's fact or not, that's up to the writers and critics.

    I like you somewhat, not that you care. And it hurts the cause when a brother in Christ posts misinformation and then pride takes over and you refuse to see your own log after you have been called on it. I wish you the best. I really do. And my only wish for you is to post with facts before you jump on somebody. Thanks for your time.
    Well, when you like someone you treat them with respect. And you have insulted me from the day I met you. If you really like me as you say you do, start showing it in your behavior. And just like Erin, I will give you a clean slate every day. We can agree to disagree on Bob. But we don't have to let it cause us to treat eachother like animals.

  13. #43
    Over 2000 post club Mr. 5020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,370
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 65 Times in 44 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    22169

  14. #44
    Over 1500 post club SOTK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    1,624
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    300
    That smilie cracks me up every time I see it!

  15. #45
    TOL Legend Granite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Live free or die.
    Posts
    11,960
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 23 Times in 21 Posts

    Blog Entries
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    521790
    Digging the music isn't an endorsement of the politics or even the artist.

    I mean, it's not like I'm gonna start unzipping my pants just because I like the Doors, and I'm certainly not going to take magical mystery tours just 'cause I happen to love the Beatles.
    If wealth was the inevitable result of hard work and enterprise, every woman in Africa would be a millionaire.
    --George Monbiot




    Facts are meaningless. You can use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!
    --Homer J. Simpson

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us