toldailytopic: What is the greatest country in the world and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragTagblues

It's to hard a question as there is so much to consider; but if we were going for things like crime and standard of living surely Australia and New Zealand are there or there abouts . . .

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
That's not true--only on the slopes. You're too slow. We get the same when we go to Phoenix. They call us "snowbirds".

I am not too slow. I grew up riding the Sierras and the Rockies. Been boarding for around 20 years. BUT most Texans don't ride too well.

It was the fault of Texas skiers invading the high country! :sibbie:

Guess your new "country" can do without skiing. :chuckle:

I did state that New Mexico was coming with us. Not too much there, but it would suffice. Have no use for 2 planks. I only need one, BTW!

Alate_One

I read some statistics that seemed to point to Denmark. Quite a number of European countries have the U.S. beat in a lot of areas. I wouldn't want to live there though, since there's no such thing as public land. But the rest of you would probably love it.

I think you could make a good case for Canada. Very much like the U.S. but without most of its problems. Unfortunately the only habitable parts are at about the same latitude as Detroit or higher. Of course with climate change, they may be the new awesome place to relocate while Texas will have no water. Talk about having to build a wall . . .

JoeyArnold

BANNED
Banned
1. Greatest country? Israel because God said so.
2. Second Greatest country? America because I said so.
3. Third greatest country? Australia because they talk funny.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Actually Bruce was born in San Francisco and grew up in Hong Kong. I don't think he ever visited mainland China but I am not 100% sure about that.

I am familiar. He was raised in Hong Kong, then moved to the US as an adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.