I like Bob Enyart

Christian Liberty

I really love who people who don't have arguments accuse their opponents of being mentally disabled. At least prove their argument first before doing that:rolleyes:

Letsargue

"...And (((the people))) and the colors!!!" ~ :hammer: Sybil, Sybil

And they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field: they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and seven times shall pass over thee, until thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.

The same hour was the thing fulfilled upon Nebuchadnezzar: and he was driven from men, and did eat grass as oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven, till his hairs were grown like eagles’ feathers, and his nails like birds’ claws [Dan. 4:31–33].

"Nebuchadnezzar moves out of the palace, out yonder to live with nature. God deals with this man personally. As he departs from the plane of normality and rationality, his kingdom slips from him. The insane of that day were driven out rather than being placed in an institution for treatment. Under ordinary circumstances Nebuchadnezzar would never have been able to return to the throne; yet God promised that he would do so after he had learned his lesson.

History corroborates this event in the life of Nebuchadnezzar. Dr. Philip R. Newell has this note from Albert Barnes, “Josephus attributes to the Babylonian historian, Berosus, a definite reference concerning a strange malady suffered by Nebuchadnezzar before his death” (Daniel, the Man Greatly Beloved, and His Prophecies, p. 54)." McGee, J. V. (1997). Thru the Bible commentary (electronic ed.) (Da 4:32–33). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

Also see:

Perv' Catty Fan :vomit:

nebuchadnezzar+as+beast.jpg

God laid down the Laws for what the man of sin / Satan will look like in the Spirit, A “Serpent”!!! -- So now when you look at the fool; - illegal alien half breed, you should See a feathery lizard-like of a fool!!!
I don’t (( Care )) what Your Dictionary says; - just God. Unlike some of you totally unlearned so called “?christians”!!! – Read the Scriptures for the Understanding of them, not some other trash you take for your god’s “word”!!!

Take that double minded fool who uses “slander” about me, like, ------- “Did Walgreen close before I could pick up my meds”?. ------- Any Fool like that is so double minded he can’t even know what he’s talking about himself; -- he don’t even know what he’s saying!!! – Double mindedness is “Insanity”. That’s what God says, and I am not double minded!!! However, that Fool Is!!! – Being that double minded says God, - is ( “Unstable” ) in All His Ways!! – “Unstable” is being (( Insane )) like any other Fool!! - He needs to take a little Truth, and leave His ((((( Hate ))))) in hell!!!

Paul – 072613

Letsargue

I really love who people who don't have arguments accuse their opponents of being mentally disabled. At least prove their argument first before doing that:rolleyes:

Blind fools who are double minded like him, can't do that, they are Insane Fools. A Fool says in this ( heart ) there is no God. - That fool talks flattery with his lips, but his ( heart spits ) bowel movement, like God said!!

Paul -- 072613

Bob Enyart

Deceased
Staff member
Administrator
Can God think a NEW thought?

Can God think a NEW thought?

1 John 3:20 refutes the open theist nonsense.

As for Enyart, he's both heretical in his theology (Open theism) and politically nuts. If you personally insulted him, that would be something to apologize for, but otherwise, I completely disagree with him on both theological and political issues.
Hello RP2016. Thanks for quoting Scripture. God knows all things, yes, that are knowable. God can do all things, yes, that are doable. Can God make a duplicate of Himself? Can God make it good and right to hate Him forever? Can God erase one of the Persons of the trinity such that He had never existed? God can do everything doable, and He can know everything knowable. For example, God knows how many hairs are on your head (you might have 0 to 10^5), but he doesn't know how many hairs are on the boogieman's head, because the boogieman doesn't exist.

So, RP2016, at Denver Bible Church we teach the future is not settled, but open, for God is free, and eternally creative, and He has not exhausted His ability to think NEW thoughts, write NEW songs, and design NEW butterflies. So, if God actually can think NEW thoughts, the future cannot be settled. And if God can implement those thoughts, the future cannot be settled.

Thanks for your thoughts RP'16.

-Bob Enyart
OpenTheism.org

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Hello RP2016. Thanks for quoting Scripture. God knows all things, yes, that are knowable. God can do all things, yes, that are doable. Can God make a duplicate of Himself? Can God make it good and right to hate Him forever? Can God erase one of the Persons of the trinity such that He had never existed? God can do everything doable, and He can know everything knowable. For example, God knows how many hairs are on your head (you might have 0 to 10^5), but he doesn't know how many hairs are on the boogieman's head, because the boogieman doesn't exist.

So, RP2016, at Denver Bible Church we teach the future is not settled, but open, for God is free, and eternally creative, and He has not exhausted His ability to think NEW thoughts, write NEW songs, and design NEW butterflies. So, if God actually can think NEW thoughts, the future cannot be settled. And if God can implement those thoughts, the future cannot be settled.

-Bob Enyart
OpenTheism.org

Hello Bob Enyart,

What you actually teach, is that God has no purposes, goals, nor intents.

According to you, God is just winging ("plotting") events in time, with no real knowledge or power to determine how things will turn out (let alone possessing any certain knowledge of who will end up in His eternal kingdom, or not).

Which is denial of God's Sovereignty altogether; making all things dependent upon the (so-called sovereign) choices of His creatures rather than from determinations according His sovereign and willful choices made from eternity, that MUST be done!

Without fail . . .

Nang

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Hello Bob Enyart,

According to you, God is just winging ("plotting") events in time, with no real knowledge or power to determine how things will turn out
Nang, if Bobby Fisher was playing a 5 year old in chess and before the match started, declared he would win (ie. declared the end from the beginning), would you say Bobby Fisher had no purposes, goals or intents? And would you say Bobby Fisher was just winging ("plotting") events in time, with no real knowledge or power to determine how things would turn out against that 5 year old?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Nang, if Bobby Fisher was playing a 5 year old in chess and before the match started, declared he would win (ie. declared the end from the beginning), would you say Bobby Fisher had no purposes, goals or intents? And would you say Bobby Fisher was just winging ("plotting") events in time, with no real knowledge or power to determine how things would turn out against that 5 year old?

Your attempt at analogy fails, for you conflate all parties referenced.

(And, is your name "Bob Enyart?")

Nang

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
You know what-- Enyart and I serve the same Jesus and desire to share with others about His love. This is what is important. That is why I love this guy. I apologize for the times I have demeaned his ministry. I was wrong in doing so. Yes, I have some serious problems with some of his teachings but when it comes to the essentials we agree. I bless him and his family.

I like Bob Enyart too. His teaching was a huge influence in my theology, and he's a really awesome friendly guy in person.

I wish all the same blessings for him that you did, and hope to visit again soon.

(and I realize this thread was necro'ed big time, and freak no longer posts here, my sentiment stands tho' :) )

Last edited:

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hello Bob Enyart,

According to you, God is just winging ("plotting") events in time, with no real knowledge or power to determine how things will turn out (let alone possessing any certain knowledge of who will end up in His eternal kingdom, or not).

Which is denial of God's Sovereignty altogether; making all things dependent upon the (so-called sovereign) choices of His creatures rather than from determinations according His sovereign and willful choices made from eternity, that MUST be done!

Without fail . . .

Nang

Could a God, for whom every thought and action was settled from eternity past, rightfully be described as the creator?

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
Hello Bob Enyart,

Totally wrong here Nang, I have a ton of teaching albums from Bob and you obviously do not.

No, according to the Bible, which Bob teaches from, God desires all men to be saved and He gave us free will. It is evident that He gave us free will on pretty much every page of the Bible you can turn to. It does not make sense otherwise. I have been told by settled view types that everything in the Bible that suggests we have free will is simply "poetic". Do you maintain that also?

Which is denial of God's Sovereignty altogether;
Can God make man with free will and still be sovereign? I have no problem with that. Do you think it would break God?
making all things dependent upon the (so-called sovereign) choices of His creatures rather than from determinations according His sovereign and willful choices made from eternity, that MUST be done!
Do you really think Open Theists don't believe God can make things happen whenever He wants to? Ever met an Open Theist who thought Paul might not have been converted on the road to Damascus? God didn't take over Paul's brain and change it, but He showed Himself to Saul in a manner He knew would change "Paul". Paul's will remained, and God's will was done. That is how it works. Open Theism gives God way more credit than the settled idea that God wrote a script for every detail of history before creation. Our freedom does not threaten God, if you think otherwise, you have a lower view of God than Open Theists do. It is the plain reading of the book.

Without fail . . .
Remains to be seen . . .

v45 :p

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
God not knowing the future is not really an argument against the alleged charge of a loving God not creating people to send them to Hell.

First of all, he didn't do this. God, logically, did not predestine anyone to be saved until Adam's sin infected the whole human race when he fell.

1 John 3:20 refutes the open theist nonsense.

As for Enyart, he's both heretical in his theology (Open theism) and politically nuts. If you personally insulted him, that would be something to apologize for, but otherwise, I completely disagree with him on both theological and political issues.
Is God free?

-Bob Enyart
OpenTheism.org
I have to disagree with you there, Bob. I say that God knows that since the bogeyman does not exist that there are therefore 0 hairs on his head.

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
Your attempt at analogy fails, for you conflate all parties referenced.

(And, is your name "Bob Enyart?")

Nang

Jefferson knocked it out of the park, it was plain to see, you just didn't like it.

Does it make a difference who shows you that you are wrong? Bob would only be even more clever at punking you if he put his mind to it. You should eject from here now on what Jefferson said and avoid further humiliation. I know you wont, and it will be fun to watch, but the merciful side of me insists that I at least warn you of what is to come.

Letsargue

You can say that again. (((((87er8iy_0))))))

You just proved it yourself, but I'll do it (( Again )) as you have ( Spit )!!!

((( "Blind fools who are double minded ))) like him, can't do that, they are Insane Fools. ((((( A Fool ))))) says in this (( "Heart" )) there is no God. - That fool talks (( flattery with his lips )), but ( his heart spits ) bowel movement, ((( like God said )))!! -- A Fools heart is his Bowels, he has nothing but a carnal mind. Not the Mind of Christ, of which ( You ) Show that you cannot Have!!!

Look in the Glass and you will See yourself as IS, not knowing what you will be, when you get to look (( ME )) face to face!!! -- Now What, -- Just more ( Spit ) from your genius-loving carnal mind????

You can read all that in the Scriptures!!

Paul -- 072713