(?) Comparative Religion "according" to Ray Comfort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I noticed Ray Comfort has written something about this topic (See: Title).
Has anyone read this work of his ?
:confused:

No, can't say I've heard of him. You might want to mention something other than Ray though, given your other post goes right to the Ray Comfort button as well...you're in danger of giving people the impression that you're a round about spammer seeking to divert attention/dollars without being obvious.

It would look less suspicious if you had something to say about it, made an argument...that sort of thing. :chuckle:

Last edited:

IN_THE_SHORTS

(?) Comparative Religion "according" to Ray Comfort

You might want to mention something other than .. you're in danger of giving people the impression that you're a round about spammer

No I hate SPAM. I am a human being :cheers:
:think:

I would like to know about the book's contents. Ray Comfort is a New Zealand born Christian minister and evangelist. The guy is almost famous within these circle(s). You see, I noticed his book is placed in the "Comparative Religion " section. Curious if his 'work' EVEN belongs there (given his reputation).

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
No I hate SPAM. I am a human being :cheers:
:think:

I would like to know about the book's contents. Ray Comfort is a New Zealand born Christian minister and evangelist. The guy is almost famous within these circle(s). You see, I noticed his book is placed in the "Comparative Religion " section. Curious if his 'work' EVEN belongs there (given his reputation).
Okay then. A better start. You can probably see why some might wonder. Two threads, not much to say except to note Ray. At that point the lights and bells start going off. As a general rule it's better to start an early thread where you have an opinion to assert. Gives everyone a sense of how you think/argue. Better still to skip starting threads, other than the hello sort, until you've established a bit of who you are by participating/contributing to those in progress.

Not a hard rule, but I think it's generally a good idea. :e4e:

IN_THE_SHORTS

At that point the lights and bells start going off

:hammer: I was curious to know if title does what the title implies. So, I went to a forum that might have someone who could tell me (THAT IS ALL)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:hammer: I was curious to know if title does what the title implies. So, I went to a forum that might have someone who could tell me (THAT IS ALL)

Yeah, I got that...why post that part without the larger, more helpful context? I suppose it makes the smiley work... :idunno:

Okay, I'm about done here. Good luck and next time try a Google search. We aren't your public library. :nono: :poly:

Or, if you want to contribute...see my last to you.

IN_THE_SHORTS

Comparative Religion "according" to Ray Comfort

Comparative Religion "according" to Ray Comfort

The Thread contains a 'tell' .. "Comparative Religion "according" to Ray Comfort"

There are many other ways questioning this guy's approach and ways this can be kicked around.This isnt some larger vehicle to his Gospel preaching, again? This guy is famous for leading people to faith in Christ. At some point he seems to always turn things into some giant religious 'track'.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.