Justified by Faith Means Justified by Christ

john w

Hall of Fame
Robert,

Asked many times without an answer:

Can you name specifically some of the "few Christians" left on this forum?

AMR

I notice that you fellowship with many religious reprobates on the Forum, which leads me to believe that you are not in the faith. The Bible and the Bible alone dictates what we believe, not what the religious reprobates teach and believe.

This habitual liar, spams this copy-n'paste to everyone, who disagrees with his satanic doctrine of demons.

Oh, yes:

Can it be that there is someone on this Forum that believes what the Bible is saying?

Add the above, to this deceiver's other bluster, deceit:

I am the only one on this Forum that preaches the Gospel and justification by faith.

Robert Pate

Banned
Right Divider and John W. either don't know what the Gospel is, or they have rejected it.

It is the work of the Holy Spirit to reveal the Gospel to us, John 16:14. Only those that have been born again by the Gospel will know and understand the Gospel, 1 Peter 1:23.

All that Jesus did in his earthly life was for our salvation and our justification, Romans 3:26. That is unless you believe that all that Jesus did was for his own salvation and justification.

I believe that there are many religious reprobates on this Forum, John W. and Right Divider are just two of them. No matter what you say to them they don't understand it, reason is, is that they are spiritually dead, 1 Corinthians 2:14.

Right Divider

Body part
Right Divider and John W. either don't know what the Gospel is, or they have rejected it.
LYING is a sin Robert. Why do you do it continuously?

It is the work of the Holy Spirit to reveal the Gospel to us, John 16:14. Only those that have been born again by the Gospel will know and understand the Gospel, 1 Peter 1:23.
Are going to claim again that you're the only believer here on TOL?

All that Jesus did in his earthly life was for our salvation and our justification, Romans 3:26. That is unless you believe that all that Jesus did was for his own salvation and justification.
More scripture abuse by the "only true believer".

Rom 3:26 KJV To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

HIS righteousness was NOT the "keeping of the law". The LORD Jesus Christ was ALREADY righteous when He arrived on earth.

I believe that there are many religious reprobates on this Forum, John W. and Right Divider are just two of them. No matter what you say to them they don't understand it, reason is, is that they are spiritually dead, 1 Corinthians 2:14.
The lying hypocrite falsely accuses again.

Get saved RP.

Robert Pate

Banned
LYING is a sin Robert. Why do you do it continuously?

Are going to claim again that you're the only believer here on TOL?

More scripture abuse by the "only true believer".

Rom 3:26 KJV To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

HIS righteousness was NOT the "keeping of the law". The LORD Jesus Christ was ALREADY righteous when He arrived on earth.

The lying hypocrite falsely accuses again.

Get saved RP.

All that Jesus is and all that Jesus did was for our salvation and our justification.

You don't believe that. To not believe that is to deny that Jesus is the savior of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Robert,

Asked many times without an answer:

Can you name specifically some of the "few Christians" left on this forum?

For sure, you are not one of them.
So, again, the question is can you specifically name some TOL members you consider to be among the "few Christians left on this forum" ?

Why do you continue to evade and avoid answering such a simple question?

SMR

Right Divider

Body part
So, again, the question is can you specifically name some TOL members you consider to be among the "few Christians left on this forum" ?

Why do you continue to evade and avoid answering such a simple question?

SMR
Robert makes many outlandish claims that he cannot support, like that he is the only one here that preaches the gospel.

So, based on his previous posts, it appears that he thinks that he is the only one.

(Although it might be true that he is the only one that preaches the "Robert Pate gospel").

It would be really nice if he could actually dialog on the scripture that does not support his claims and actually attempt to discuss it. Instead he venomously claims that those that oppose him "do not have the Holy Spirit".

Last edited:

clefty

Ok so this needs to stop Bobby...

either you stop accusing or associating

Paul advises “But now I am writing to you that you must not associate with anyone who claims to be a brother or sister but...is greedy, an idolater or slanderer....Do not even eat with such people.”

“I urge you, brothers and sisters, to watch out for those who cause divisions and put obstacles in your way that are contrary to the teaching you have learned. Keep away from them.”

So either be fun and clever and edifying as you fellowship with brothers and sisters who might not agree but wish to correct or be corrected to please Him or...

I know you won’t take this counsel as you have separated yourself from the church in the wilderness...

Proverbs 18:1: "He who separates himself seeks his own desire, And rages against all sound wisdom."

john w

Hall of Fame

Pate-the word-for-word spammer, the habitual filthy liar, that denies that Christ died for our sins/sin debt, but instead, asserts that He died to make void, destroy the LORD God's own good, holy, spiritual law, so that there is no transgression/sin, no sin debt incurred, for which to be paid-ON RECORD, asserting that Christ died for nothing, and thus will not explain why Christ died, just spamming verses in isolation, and vague "Pate-isms."

ANSWER, Pate:How can Christ die for your/our sins, our sin debt, if the law was deleted, eliminated,destroyed, made void, 2000+ years ago, and thus there is no transgression, sin debt, since there is no law. Go ahead, spammer, Tell, all of TOL. And tell all of TOL, why Christ died for our sin debt,and, again, how is that possible, since there is no law, according to your magic wand sorcery, deleting it, which spells out, defines, sin. Tell us how you commit sins/transgressions, which you admit that you do, if, as you say, there is no more holy, good, spiritual law of God, that defines, marks them, as such.

ANSWER, Pate-NOW.

2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV

to wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Go ahead, Pate-tell us how we/you have trespasses, "their trespasses," "post cross," if there can be no trespasses, since their is no law, as it was destroyed, according to you, 2000+ years ago, at the cross, defining trespasses/sins/sin debt.

Colossians 2:13 KJV

And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

Go ahead, Pate-tell us how we/you have trespasses, "their trespasses," "post cross," if there can be no trespasses, since their is no law, as it was destroyed, according to you, 2000+ years ago, at the cross, defining trespasses/sins/sin debt.

You won't, after years of being asked this, by myself, numerous members of the boc-just more copy'npaste, word-for-word spam, posting verses in isolation, deleting hundreds of verses, with no explanation, and marking everyone on TOL, as not having the Holy Spirit, since they disagree, and despise, your satanic assertion, and blustering that you are the only one that preaches "the Gospel," and believes the bible, on this site.

Deceiver, rejecting that Christ died for our sins.

Tell us Pate-HOW CAN CHRIST DIE FOR OUR/YOUR SINS/SIN DEBT, if there is no holy law of God defining sin, and thus there can be no sin debt?

As I have stated, over, and over, again-Silencio, as the devil has a gag order on him.As I/musty/others, have pointed out, continually, he just ignores challenges to his argument, and instead, "human reasoning"s our rebuttal, with "Well, If Jesus did not .......Who did he do it for?," posts verse in isolation, never "connecting the dots,"redefines biblical words, spams false , insane false dichotomies, such as, "Well, if the law exists, then everyone is under it, subject to it, and we cannot keep it, so it must destroyed...," and "closes" his spam, by asserting that anyone that disagrees with him, does not have the Holy Spirit, and that no one on TOL, except himself, preaches justification by faith alone(despite him preaching "vicarious law keeping"), and not many on TOL believe the bible, "obviously," as he does, despite him believing "The Reader's Digest Condensed Bible," as he attempt, on record, to delete 3/4 of it.

clefty

All that Jesus is and all that Jesus did was for our salvation and our justification.
That is so true...He gives salvation to us and we are justified...IS WHY WE WISH TO PLEASE HIM...faith compels good works...is why we WANT to keep HIS commandments because we love Him...IS why we WANT to be MORE LIKE HIM and HOW HE LIVED...and less like ourselves and the rest of the world...we practice NOW what we will be living like then AFTER He returns with His reward for good works...

Yes indeed HE saves us and justifies us...we follow the instructions in the owner’s manual (the Bible) in order to take care of the car (salvation) we were given...NOT in order to EARN it...

You don't believe that. To not believe that is to deny that Jesus is the savior of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

Yup He is Savior of the whole world...Savior of their DEATH for their SINS...

Problem is MOST of the world doesnt accept that they are sinful and sinning and in need of His Salvation from sin...it doesnt care...it argues it is NOT sinning and it doesn’t MATTER anymore anyhow...

They REJECT the notion that certain behaviors are displeasing to Him because they are contrary His Will...

repentance demands we take account for every sin and confess it...EVEN FOR SINS WE DIDNT KNOW WE DID...

THOSE SINS of OMMISSION are the very indication of the state of your heart...the difference between obedient or rebellious...contrite or hardened...

Sins of OMMISSION reveal the difference between

“Yes I AM sorry for what I did...I did NOT know what I was doing BUT NOW I KNOW what I offended You with (or how I made a weaker brother fall)...Please forgive me my ignorance I should have known...and NOW I KNOW...I NO LONGER WISH TO DO THAT SIN...Help me...let me make it up to you...” etc etc etc...

and it’s opposite

“I DID NOT SIN...I DIDN’T KNOW SO IT’S NOT MY FAULT...I don’t care...THERE IS NO MORE LAW!!!”..(or if you are really MAD you rationalize “THAT DIDN'T APPLY TO ME”)

The former attitude of the heart reveals contritution and desire to RESTORE the relationship of Love TO RETAIN IT...and of WHOSOEVER in the world...

The latter attitude of the heart reveals rebelliousness and pride...no need for Salvation...a direct rejection of Him and His gift (with its owner’s manual)

Robert Pate

Banned
This will probably be my last article on the Forum. There is so much hostility towards the Gospel and justification by faith on this Forum that it is almost impossible to post something without being personally attacked by the adversaries of the Gospel and justification by faith.

Paul wrote, "Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ" Romans 5:1.

We have peace with God because this is God's way of salvation. No one will enter heaven that has not been justified by the doing and the dying of Jesus Christ. Jesus is God's justifier, Romans 3:26.

"To declare, I say, at this time HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS: that he might be just and THE JUSTIFIER OF HIM THAT BELIEVES IN JESUS" Romans 3:26.

Religion or the law cannot justify. Our faith is NOT the justifier. Jesus and Jesus alone is the one that justifies the ungodly.

"But to him that does NO WORKS, but believes on him that justifies the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness" Romans 4:5.

How does Jesus justify the ungodly? Does he do something in them to make them holy? If that were true the scripture would not say "The ungodly" Jesus justifies the ungodly. Who are the ungodly that Jesus justifies? They are Christians that like Paul confess "That in their flesh dwelleth no good thing" Romans 7:18.

Jesus justifies the ungodly by doing for the ungodly that which they cannot do for themselves. Jesus in our name and on our behalf Jesus fulfills all of the demands of God's holy Law, Matthew 5:18. Having fulfilled the law, he abolishes it, Ephesians 2:15. The purpose of the law is to condemn and to reveal the righteousness of God. To be under the law is to be under a curse.

"For as many as are under the law are under the curse" Galatians 3:10.

In order for us to be justified (made righteous in God's eyes) something had to be done about our sins and the sins of the whole world.

This is why John wrote, "He is a propitiation for our sins: and not ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world" 1 John 2:2.

Because of the doing and the dying of Jesus we can now stand in God's Holy Court as justified. God can find no sin in the man that confesses with his mouth the Lord Jesus and believes in his heart that God has raised him from the dead, Romans 10:9.

If the law has not been abolished, then we are all still in our sins.

Right Divider

Body part
If the law has not been abolished, then we are all still in our sins.
Poor Robert cannot understand that the law has no relevance to a DEAD man.

Rom 6:1-14 KJV What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? (2) God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein? (3) Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? (4) Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. (5) For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection: (6) Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. (7) For he that is dead is freed from sin. (8) Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: (9) Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him. (10) For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God. (11) Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. (12) Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. (13) Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God. (14) For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Please explain why Paul would tell us that we are not under the law if the law had been abolished.

If what RP says is true, then Paul should have said, "You are not under law because there is no law".

You should convert to the truth RP and quit with your fairy tale story.

Last edited:

glorydaz

Poor Robert cannot understand that the law has no relevance to a DEAD man.

Rom 6:1-14 KJV What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? (2) God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein? (3) Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? (4) Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. (5) For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection: (6) Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. (7) For he that is dead is freed from sin. (8) Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: (9) Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him. (10) For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God. (11) Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. (12) Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. (13) Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God. (14) For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Please explain why Paul would tell us that we are not under the law if the law had been abolished.

If what RP says is true, then Paul should have said, "Your are not under law because there is no law".

You should convert to the truth RP and quit with your fairy tale story.

I'm thinking he is just too stubborn to admit it at this point. :think:

glorydaz

Yes indeed HE saves us and justifies us...we follow the instructions in the owner’s manual (the Bible) in order to take care of the car (salvation) we were given...NOT in order to EARN it...

repentance demands we take account for every sin and confess it...EVEN FOR SINS WE DIDNT KNOW WE DID...

“Yes I AM sorry for what I did...I did NOT know what I was doing BUT NOW I KNOW what I offended You with (or how I made a weaker brother fall)...Please forgive me my ignorance I should have known...and NOW I KNOW...I NO LONGER WISH TO DO THAT SIN...Help me...let me make it up to you...” etc etc etc...

:think:

clefty

AWWW so cute...

Seems like your emoji is struggling with the idea of showing gratitude for what was done and NOT attempting to earn forgiveness...or restore a relationship...or to earn a relationship at all...

Poor little fellow...tricky stuff relationships are...

Maybe your little emoji never was in a real relationship...maybe never had a unfaithful spouse that even though forgiven realized much could be done in a way of thanks and/or things done to please...not to earn the love back but as gratitude the love remained...

Maybe your little emoji never had his child borrow his favorite car and total it...but despite his loss he was well pleased that though forgiven his son still sought to express his remorse gratitude and learning in the attention and care he drove the next car given him...

What is done “to make up for it” does in NO WAY replace the damage or loss...or earn the relationship but affirms it...and done in sincerity pleases the one offended

does your cute little emoji even understand what thank offerings were for?

Psalm 107:22, “Let them sacrifice the sacrifices of thanksgiving, and declare His works with rejoicing” (NKJV).

Besides most of the sacrifices were thank offerings to please Him for what He ALREADY DID...BECAUSE HE ALREADY LOVED ...and NOT to seek favor for Him TO DO more...as if to earn it...

Hope your little emoji finds it in his little heart NOT to be squimish about works...when he ACTUALLY falls in love he will want to do them...and as many as he can...may he hold on to that first love too...be transformed by it...

glorydaz

AWWW so cute...

Seems like your emoji is struggling with the idea of showing gratitude for what was done and NOT attempting to earn forgiveness...or restore a relationship...or to earn a relationship at all...

Poor little fellow...tricky stuff relationships are...

Maybe your little emoji never was in a real relationship...maybe never had a unfaithful spouse that even though forgiven realized much could be done in a way of thanks and/or things done to please...not to earn the love back but as gratitude the love remained...

Maybe your little emoji never had his child borrow his favorite car and total it...but despite his loss he was well pleased that though forgiven his son still sought to express his remorse gratitude and learning in the attention and care he drove the next car given him...

What is done “to make up for it” does in NO WAY replace the damage or loss...or earn the relationship but affirms it...and done in sincerity pleases the one offended

does your cute little emoji even understand what thank offerings were for?

Psalm 107:22, “Let them sacrifice the sacrifices of thanksgiving, and declare His works with rejoicing” (NKJV).

Besides most of the sacrifices were thank offerings to please Him for what He ALREADY DID...BECAUSE HE ALREADY LOVED ...and NOT to seek favor for Him TO DO more...as if to earn it...

Hope your little emoji finds it in his little heart NOT to be squimish about works...when he ACTUALLY falls in love he will want to do them...and as many as he can...may he hold on to that first love too...be transformed by it...

That little emoji looks like it's thinking to me.

Now I'm left wondering why you get so defensive over an emoji.

If you could see my expression when I finished reading your post, it would look something like this. :rotfl:

clefty

That little emoji looks like it's thinking to me.
what’s to think about? One is saved therefore one is grateful therefore wishes to show that gratitude and WANTS to do the works asked for to reflect that saved status and not just the love of the rest of the pagan world...but a unique love of a peculiar people

Now I'm left wondering why you get so defensive over an emoji.
you wonder a lot...not defensive but like Paul on mars hill using pagan emojis to reveal new understanding...namely that One saved and now we are do His works...as He did and taught that we do...JUST AS BTW...if we love Him...oh and whosoever...

If you could see my expression when I finished reading your post, it would look something like this. :rotfl:
cute...very cute...cuter than the real I imagine...also knowing the gospel of the cross is not only foolishness to a certain attitude...but even not for whosoever now...many ways to reject it obviously

Yup...that being saved produces a grateful obedient heart is laughable to some...