out of town

bybee

now that res is out of town

town has a lot of time on his hands
but
he still doesn't have time to talk about the democrats in austin blocking republican efforts to restrict abortion

I wonder why he doesn't want to talk about that

Manipulative as ever! Each of us picks our own mission and our own method to fight the good fight.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Manipulative as ever! Each of us picks our own mission and our own method to fight the good fight.

I still am unaware of exactly what *good* fight Chrys claims to be fighting for.

rainee

No you don't. I can see your 3 stars and many bars so you don't have your reputation turned off.

Edit. I checked and your subscription doesn't allow you to turn off reputation. I apologize. But I can't find any options that would hide or not show the points some other user has accumulated.

I can't see what you see -
So you must have an ability because you have lifetime status?

rainee

thanks for stopping by

You are welcome!

You wrote "I'm not mad I'm Catholic" and I thought in my dazed and confused state that maybe that was a thread you started!! So I was going to post on it - I'm not mad it's hot and humid and it is slowly steaming my brain as I try to do dishes!!!

The muggy heat is just about like getting mugged here!

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
It's worse than I thought.

I can walk about a hundred feet or drive out of the parking lot and I am out of town. Today, LB and I are going to visit the eye medics. We will be out of town. Then we will, most likely, head for lunch.

So, we will be in town, then out of town, then in town. Driving home from the restaurant, we will go from being in town to out of town back to being in town.