chrysostom’s 2013 annual awards

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
P.S. Chrysotom, sorry but I tend to ignore your award shows and change the channel for something better on...

Whatever can be more exciting than Chrys's hannual awards [or 9 monthly awards in this case]

Damian hasn't posted for 3 years but he still gets an award :eek:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Chrys, I think this is a great thread!

Of course you do (Hos 3:1, Eph 4:31). :eek:

He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour.

In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honoureth them that fear the LORD. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not [Ps. 15:2–4].

"“In whose eyes a vile person is contemned”—that is, despised. In our contemporary culture the opposite is often true; the vile person is honored, and the godly man is despised.

“He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not” means that he will go on record for the truth and will not change his story to protect himself." McGee, J. V. (1991). Vol. 17: Thru the Bible commentary: Poetry (Psalms 1-41) (electronic ed.) (87–88). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Of course you do. :eek:
She said, posting for the eighth time in the thread. :think:

Maybe bybee was being sarcastic...maybe I'b being sarcastic.

Maybe you're...well, no. :plain:

He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour.

Sorry to interrupt your continuing post...any idea when you'll be finished? (either)

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sorry to interrupt your continuing post...any idea when you'll be finished?...

...Cuz I have important things to do today like heating up tv dinners for lunch.

meal.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
...Cuz I have important things to do today like heating up tv dinners for lunch.
:think: Why is that supposed to be upsetting again? Because I actually cook instead of heat things up?

That said, I have microwaved a few meals in my day. :chew: Though I mostly use my convection oven when I'm feeling that lazy, as the former never quite gets anything right and the latter is really quick enough, to my mind.

Not for Jack though. Too much salt in most of the preprepared bits.

Happy to see you take time away from your aneurysm in progress to post something else. :D

lovemeorhateme

look who is keeping the 2nd one going

RandPaulfor2016 148
alwight 97
Arthur Brain 69
lovemeorhateme 54
StanJ53 42
Wile E. Coyote 36
WizardofOz 32

:noway:

My name made it into that list.. and with 54 posts too! I think I waste too much time on aCW sometimes.

:sigh:

lovemeorhateme

aCultureWarrior loves homosexuals enough to warn them. You too should love homosexuals. Just don't love them to death (Hell)!

aCW also loves to call people names for no reason and accuse anyone who disagrees with even one word of what he says of being homosexuals themselves. Never mind the way he twists what others say to mean something different to what they originally intended.

:sigh: