The Myth of saying that Jesus Christ died for all men without exception !

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Lk 19:9-10

9 And Jesus said unto him, This day is salvation come to this house, forsomuch as he also is a son of Abraham.

10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

Christ came to seek and to save not all without exception, but all who are of the Chosen Seed of Abraham ! Ps 105:6

O ye seed of Abraham his servant, ye children of Jacob his chosen.

This passage in Lk 19 surely indicates this. The man Zacchaeus, because he was blessed to be of that Chosen Seed, Salvation came to his house, as a result of the Seeking Son of man, Note: Those Christ came to save, He seeks them until He finds them, and confers His Salvation Upon them !

That Christ came to seek and to save only a Chosen People called Israel, He clearly states that here Matt 15:24

24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

What can be more plainer stated, that He was sent ONLY to the Lost Sheep of Israel !

24 Jesus replied, “I’ve been sent only to the lost sheep, the people of Israel.”[CEB]

24 He said, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Isra’el.”[CJB]

24 Jesus answered, “God sent me only to the lost people of Israel.”[ERV]

24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”[ESV]

Now what does the word only mean ?

He was sent only once by the Father into the World, so He must be Talking about that sending here 1 Jn 4:9

In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we [ The Lost Sheep of Israel] might live through him.

With that in Mind, all other portions stating about Christ being sent for Saving Purposes Jn 3:17

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

The World here must be the World of the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel, or we have a contradiction with Matt 15:24 ! You see, we must understand the more specific over the general. Yes Jn 3:17 speaks of a World to Save which does not preclude that World being the House of Israel !

Your post BL 57. The Jews are the lost sheep of Israel and He came to preach to them. And only means only. Now clarify your post and stop dodging the question.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Where did I say this?

Show the quote or admit that you intentionally lied and misrepresented what I posted !

I've come to the conclusion that you can't comprehend what you read let alone having the ability to read. Wake up and smell the coffee. You said what you said, admit it and be done with it.

beloved57

I've come to the conclusion that you can't comprehend what you read let alone having the ability to read. Wake up and smell the coffee. You said what you said, admit it and be done with it.

I have come to the conclusion that you are a liar, until you show me where I said what you stated I said:

Where did I say this?

So you say that only Jews can be saved through Christ?

As far as what I believe about salvation, its testified to and clarified in my many threads !

beloved57

The Lord Jesus Christ did not die for all mankind without exception, for that is one of the biggest lies ever told. The scripture is very clear as to whom it is that He Loved and died for, for He Loved and died for His Church Eph 5:25

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Paul here states exactly who Christ died for by inspiration. Its the World of His Church, or His Body which He is the Head of. He died for His Kingdom, for He is a King of which He must have a Kingdom; He died for the World consisting of His Bride, since He is the Bridegroom. Scripture teaches that God the Father picked the bride for the Bridegroom, Remember Issac and Rebekkah ?

beloved57

He died for the Children of God !

Jn 11:50-52

50 Nor consider that it is expedient for us, that one man should die for the people, and that the whole nation perish not.

51 And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation;

52 And not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad.

One of the biggest lies ever told and believed in false religion is that Christ died for all mankind without exception.

But scripture testimony is clear that He died only for some of mankind, this time in this passage its pointed out to be the Children of God, both those found in the nation of Israel and those scattered abroad, meaning in the gentile nations.

It is the Children of God as a result of Christ's death, that will be gathered to Christ, meaning they will come to Him in Faith, which makes manifest they were the Children of God. In Salvation and conversion believers make manifest who the Children of God are 1 Jn 3:10

In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

That word manifest means phaneros:

apparent, manifest, evident, known

2) manifest i.e to be plainly recognised or known

They become apparent, or recognized, evident or known, whereas before conversion [faith and or repentance] they are not known to be the Children of God, not that they were not, they were but it was not evident as such.

But Faith in Christ makes it evident Gal 3:26

For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

Jesus said, all that the Father giveth me shall come to me Jn 6:37, well Jesus is referring to the Children of God God gave Him to die for. Heb 2:13

And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath given me.

The Children of Jn 11:51-52.

Its God's Children who shall be taught of God and so they come to Him Jn 6:44-45

44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

Now lets go to where this is written in the prophets to Identify whom Christ is stating shall be taught of God Isa 54:13

13 And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children.

It is God's Children that shall be Taught of Him resulting in their coming to Christ. Its the same Truth taught in Heb 12:6

6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

Involved in this chastening is the teaching and learning from God. The word chasteneth here means to:

to train children

a) to be instructed or taught or learn

b) to cause one to learn

That's why the children come to Christ in Faith Jn 6:44-45. Again they are the ones the Father gave to the Son Heb 2:13 and it was for them He suffered and died Heb 2:9-10. Every son that He tasted death for Heb 2:9, shall be taught of God, and they shall come to Christ, believing on Him for Salvation, the Captain of their Salvation Heb 2:10 !

No, Christ did not die for the children of the devil which are also manifested 1 Jn 3:10

10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

Last edited:

beloved57

His People !

Who are Christ's People He died for in order to save them from their sins ? Matt 1:21

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

They are the foreknown of God as Per Rom 11:2

2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,

They are the same as here also Rom 8:29

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Which are those He Predestinated, So His People whom He came to die for and save were His Predestinated ones, those whom He did foreknow. He did not come to save all mankind without exception. He never came to die for and save those He shall say this to Matt 7:23

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

That's certainly not any of Matt 1:21, whether jew or gentile.

Last edited:

godrulz

Hall of Fame
So you say that only Jews can be saved through Christ? Wrong! How were you saved? Jesus died for all but not all accept his redemptive act.

It's pretty simple.

John 3:16

King James Version (KJV)

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Why does MAD deny this basic verse for the Church Age?!

beloved57

Ex 34:5-7

5 And the Lord descended in the cloud, and stood with him there, and proclaimed the name of the Lord.

6 And the Lord passed by before him, and proclaimed, The Lord, The Lord God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth,

7 Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.

This verse here Vs 7 shows hat the LORD did not have mercy to Save all mankind, but only some.

Now God's Mercy in forgiving Iniquity, and Transgression and Sin was provided for in Christ before the World began 1 Pet 1:20

20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

He was the Surety set up for the Everlasting Covenant Ps 103:10-17

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the Lord pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

15 As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth.

16 For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more.

17 But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;

These would also be describing the Vessels of Mercy Rom 9:23

And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

God's Mercy is exercised towards them Christ died for, because Christ bare their Punishment for their sin and in doing so He purged them of their sins Heb 1:3

Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

Now this word purged[katharismos] means, :

a cleansing, purification, a ritual purgation or washing

a) of the washing of the Jews before and after their meals

b) of levitical purification of women after childbirth

c) a cleansing from the guilt of sins wrought by the expiatory sacrifice of Christ

So this corresponds to those God shews Mercy to forgiving sin, transgression and iniquity.

But on the other hand, God does not clear the guilty ! The Guilty are those Christ did not die for. The word clear in Ex 34:7

7 Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.

That word is the Hebrew naqah and means:

to be empty, be clear, be pure, be free, be innocent, be desolate, be cut off

a) (Qal) to be empty, be clean, be pure

b) (Niphal)

1) to be cleaned out, be purged out

2) to be clean, be free from guilt, be innocent

3) to be free, be exempt from punishment

4) to be free, be exempt from obligation

c) (Piel)

1) to hold innocent, acquit

2) to leave unpunished

And yet that is the very thing Christ's Death alone, of Himself did for those He died for. They are free from guilt and punishment of their sins because of the sacrifice of Christ Per Heb 1:3

3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

Again purged our sins meaning :

a cleansing from the guilt of sins wrought by the expiatory sacrifice of Christ

Now all this was in line with what God said to Moses in Ex 33:19

after Moses asked the LORD to shew him His Glory Ex 33:18-19

18 And he said, I beseech thee, shew me thy glory.

19 And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the Lord before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy.

That Mercy is restricted to those He keeps it for Ex 34:7

7 Keeping [ Guard with fidelity]mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.

God that Mercy Keeps out of Covenant Faithfulness to them for Christ's Sake !

Ps 89:1,24,33

I will sing of the mercies of the Lord for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations.

But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted.

Nevertheless my lovingkindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail.

Christian Liberty

Another popular Myth in the religious world today, is the Jesus Christ died or gave His Life for everyone in the world without exception, but the problem with that, is there is not one shred of scripture evidence that states that.

The scripture however does say that He died for His Sheep or His Church as per Jn 10:

11I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

15As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

eph 5:

25Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

His People Isa 53:

8He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken. cp Matt 1:21

Now, are all without exception His Sheep ? No

Are all without exception His Church ? No

Are all without exception His People ? No

For surely the seed of the serpent Gen 3:15 cannot be of His Sheep, His Church, or His People.

So why does the religous world proclaim that Jesus Christ died for all men without exception, when they have no scripture proof ? Because it is a Myth.

I agree with the OP.

beloved57

1 Thess 5:9-10

1 Thess 5:9-10

9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

The Lord Jesus Christ died for those whom God the Father did not appoint to wrath, but instead, that they [whom He died for] should obtain Salvation through Their Lord Jesus Christ.

Note, those whom should obtain Salvation instead of Wrath, are the ones Paul said He died for Vs 10.

They are also these of Rom 5:9

9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood or death, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

Of course thats the same wrath spoken of in 1 Thess 5:9 that they were not appointed to, and for whom Christ died in Vs 10.

They are also the ones referred to here Matt 1:21

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

None whom Christ died for were appointed to wrath, and shall never be under His Wrath, not in this world, or the Next, Thanks to Jesus Christ who died for them !

Last edited: