Town Quixote's

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It wasn't locked to keep you out SD. But Sod was over revving. He's slowed down a bit since, which is healthier for everyone.

It only bothered me when it would bury the Gazette, making it hard for most people who visit to read it to find it. But I found a solution to that a while back. Every now and then I'd post an answer or comment followed by:

Latest Gazette found here (link).

That's a win/win. Anyone who wants to post for interest can and those who were only doing it to bury the Gazette are wasting time. And there you have it.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
the pecking party started back in at chrys for a false assumption they made a year ago so I stepped in to put an end to it:
The facts - a timeline

June 2005
lovemeorhateme aka lmohm aka Pete joins TOL
at the time, he identifies as a homosexual
his avatar is his username on a black background with a heart on it

at some point afterwards
Pete accepts Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior and turns from his path to eternal destruction
Pete keeps his original avatar

sometime in early 2012
Pete changes his avatar to a picture of his face

June 30, 2012
Angel4Truth posts "Praise God, through Christ all things are possible. Your testimony is wonderful."
chrys responds "but he hasn't changed his avatar"

immediately afterwards and for the next year
people question chrys as to his intent and assume he was implying that Pete's picture of his face looks gay
when it is pointed out to them that they're being retarded, most let it drop

June 18, 2013
Del posts "(chrys) said (Pete) still look(s) gay"
I respond "he didn't Del" and initiate a discussion with Pete
Pete posts "I have no issue with Chrys anyway - as far as I'm concerned it's past and doesn't bother me anymore."
I post "I don't think chrys was referring to the picture of your face"
Pete responds "He wasn't, he was referring to my old avatar."
and I finish our exchange with "other people seem determined to believe otherwise"

Trad gets caught in one of town's bizarre parsing rituals and offers a suggestion:
You really don't have to answer every single line that I make. Often, as in this case, I explain what I mean in the very next sentence. You could have waited. Just saying. :idunno:

Having been there myself, I offer a personal perspective:
I suspect that Town struggles with a peculiar confluence of ADD and OCD, among other issues

He seems to lack the ability to digest a post that's longer than a sentence or two and respond the way a normal person would and most people do.

But he is apparently compelled to answer every single niggling point, even if the answer is in the body of text you've just sent him that he's struggling to understand

It had been puzzling me for quite a while until I started recognizing aspects of his behavior in some of the handicapped kids I was working with.

Jabin the noob gets caught in a tug of war with our favorite boy:
The girl didn't make her statement while or immediately after she perceived it. Didn't you get that from my post? Oh yes, you did. You just blew it off, "That's not in any form or fashion a statement reflecting any rule of evidence or law." Get back to me when you know what you're talking about.

I feel like any further reply to the contents of your post would amount to rolling in mud with a pig.

Town starts beating on his chest and hooting like a chimpanzee:
I'm an actual attorney who has passed the bar and tried cases at every level for years.

I step in to offer a point of personal perspective:
Jabin - he tries to convince all the noobs of this

it's kind of pathetic, actually

Whereupon it becomes apparent that this noob can hold his own:
The Town Drunk/Heretic is practicing his Saturday Night Live Prosecutor skit routine.

Good times! :chuckle:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
times2005.jpg

bybee

the pecking party started back in at chrys for a false assumption they made a year ago so I stepped in to put an end to it:

Trad gets caught in one of town's bizarre parsing rituals and offers a suggestion:

Having been there myself, I offer a personal perspective:

Jabin the noob gets caught in a tug of war with our favorite boy:

Town starts beating on his chest and hooting like a chimpanzee:

I step in to offer a point of personal perspective:

Whereupon it becomes apparent that this noob can hold his own:

Good times! :chuckle:

It is apparent that utter destruction of your targets is all that will satisfy you. You misrepresent and lie about your targets so as to make them the laughing stock of your coterie.
And it works.
Hitler worked the same magic against the Jews, the Slavs and the Gypsies.
May you receive all that you have earned.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is apparent that utter destruction of your targets is all that will satisfy you. You misrepresent and lie about your targets so as to make them the laughing stock of your coterie.
And it works.
Hitler worked the same magic against the Jews, the Slavs and the Gypsies.

*shrug* Every time Koban obsesses and lies about other members, it is a ringing endorsement of their superior character.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Not me, sistah. Apparently he enjoys making a fool of himself. Since he is so bent on doing it, it's hard to dredge up sympathy.
Latest Gazette found here

Hence the *almost*. :chuckle:

He is not fooling anyone ... even those who cheer him on know what he is all about.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Dearest Town, yesterday you and I played nice. You even sent me a positive rep for some comment you evidently liked. Today you opened your "Gazette" with this.....

Thursday's Gazette

So Eeset proposed a cease fire and I said...

Which she interpreted thusly:

:plain:
Please explain. Were you conceding my point? Was it a shot across the bow? I'm asking because I really don't understand your purpose in using my comment to lead off today's Gazette. Perhaps it was a tease and not a taunt? :idunno:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
It is apparent that utter destruction of your targets is all that will satisfy you. You misrepresent and lie about your targets so as to make them the laughing stock of your coterie...

Hitler worked the same magic against the Jews...
:popcorn:

...the Slavs

...and the Gypsies.

Are you willing to live by the same standard? Hos 3:1, :eek: Eph 4:31 :smokie:

bybee

:yawn: "Try to be civil in the face of incivility. This is a test." :eek: Lev. 19:15-16, Rom. 1:29-30

But, but, but Serpentdove, I've told you repeatedly that I exempt you and your ilk from basic courtesy. I can't expect plebians to understand courtesy and civility.
Don't fret.