Dulcinea del Toboso's diary.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Alonso Quijano was an idiot. Here in my diary all are welcome to relax and exchange banter without fear. Post whatever you like. Post whatever you don't like. If you can't decide which it is then post it anyway. And if you are still confused then ask Hawkeye, aka, Res (or SOD or whatever).

There is only one rule. No reporting. I'll report you if you report a post from this thread which means that I'll then have to report myself. Then I'll have to seek legal advice. That can't be good.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Today, dear diary, I received a very nice note from a true friend. She warned me of impending doom. It was something about the fishwives though she didn't use that term. I really appreciated her concern. Nonetheless I ceased to be concerned about backbiters and gossipers long ago.

On other matters the horse I favored in the Belmont stakes did not win. Aww.

bybee

Today, dear diary, I received a very nice note from a true friend. She warned me of impending doom. It was something about the fishwives though she didn't use that term. I really appreciated her concern. Nonetheless I ceased to be concerned about backbiters and gossipers long ago.

On other matters the horse I favored in the Belmont stakes did not win. Aww.

And my lottery ticket did not win either. Darn!

PureX

Dulcinia, my dreamboat! I don my armor and my wash bowl and do battle with those spinning demons, just for you!