Dulcinea del Toboso's diary.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Good, because you've brought all of this on yourself: you can blame your relentless baiting and taunting, your rape insinuations, your false victimhood, your incessant childish whining about rep, your me-me-me narcissism and your sexual innuendo. You've made your reputation, now you have to live with it.
As I said, you are always so pleasant.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Anna said..."I'll admit I'm wrong if you will admit I'm right"

Eeset said "OK, you first"

Anna said ..."I'm wrong"

Eeset said ..."You're right"

Or maybe it was the other way around. :idunno:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh gosh, surprise, surprise....Tammie logged on long enough to send me a neg rep just after Anna sent me one. How nice. And so loving. I'll bet they both follow the Pope on twitter. I'll bet zoo can help me out with some appropriate Scripture to paint this picture.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Oh gosh, surprise, surprise....Tammie logged on long enough to send me a neg rep just after Anna sent me one. How nice. And so loving. I'll bet they both follow the Pope on twitter. I'll bet zoo can help me out with some appropriate Scripture to paint this picture.

Oh gosh, that reminds me how you lied about the Pope selling indulgences on twitter.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Lied? No, he clarified it. Said no payment was necessary as long as you gave to church sanctified charities or other church projects.

No. The Pope had no need to clarify, you simply didn't know what you were talking about and and you just made it up.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
No. The Pope had no need to clarify, you simply didn't know what you were talking about and and you just made it up.
Anna it is hard to find much news about the dispensations and twitter because the Pope has this whole gay acceptance thing going on right now.