chrysostom’s 2013 annual awards

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
In response to your earlier statement, no you are guilty of nothing but expressing your opinion if you send me a neg rep. But If you join up with others in a team effort then yes you are in a gang. If the intent of the gang is to punish someone or drive them off then it is a gang beating or whatever term you like best. If the gang's purpose is to pummel someone into submission to the will of the gang you might even call it an inquisition, virtual of course.

Sleep well.

Way to break the irony meter, Eeset. Since when do YOU not join the gang attacks on TH?

I guess that's different if it happens to be against someone you hate such as TH ...

What a hypocrite you continue to be.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
the winner of the

whiner of the year 2013

award is:

Town Heretic

(you just have to check the post counter)
Which? Reported posts inside the year...Sod by a large margin.
Average posts per day....Sod x two or three or more.
Posts inside this thread...Sod, you then me.
Person you really, really dislike...son of a gun.
It's as plain as the nose lying by your feet. Me.

Give it a rest zoo. Town was the one who started back in with the rape paradigm. I just responded.
By which case she means I pointed out how horrifically questionable her judgment is and that she used terms like "Abuser" and "gang rape" to describe internet activity, sure. :rolleyes:

nice dodge
Anna only "dodged" the lame "Do you still cheat at taxes?" sort of question.

...It's a simple question, one that most people with an ounce of integrity could answer in a straightforward manner.
So you're saying you got the information second hand. :plain:

do you approve of Town's bullying tactics?
So her choices are: yes I approve/town's a bully; or no, I don't approve/Town's a bully.

:rolleyes:

Meanest TOL member? I'd say you for starting a thread that's a rough parallel for how Sod uses religion, but given it's your thread and that parallel, what are the odds?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Oh Fearless Leader ... what would you have us do?
Hard to say. The boo(hoo) coalition or cotillion wants you to harken back to the days before I arrived, when it was all sunshine and puppies rolling around in clover...at least for people like aCW, Sod, SD, chrys, Eeset, Christ's Word, etc.

I say, hang around and wait on an award or two. :plain: Though just being nominated is an honor in its own right, if I can use that word in conjunction (either)...like being on Nixon's enemies list.

A win for all sides.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
here is a good example of why it is my job to group people
Seemed appropriate given that's what this thread is all about, grouping people. Every nomination for a faux award is exactly that.

So you're really saying that you are why it's your job. :plain:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Anna I appreciate your perspective. Please note that I had no intention of revisiting this issue and thought it was put to rest but Town brought it back up.

"No intention?" Sorry, but I'm pretty sure you would've found a way to bring it up again on your own.

As soon as I used the word abusive Town launched back into the whole rape commentary. I suppose you would have told me to ignore it. Or you would say I asked for it by using the word "abusive". Sounds like down home misogyny to me. She asked for it your honor just look at what she was wearing.
And why wouldn't he? Shouldn't someone falsely accused of rape be able to defend himself? Believe it or not, I expected the "she asked for it" to come up and was going to preempt that last night but I was too tired to write any more. You keep bringing this back to sexual assault and you can't compare the two situations, because they're not comparable, which again is my whole point. In fact the comparison is ludicrous. It's pretty simple, really... this is the way life works: if you poke and poke and poke at someone, please don't expect most people to share your surprise that the subject of your poking responds.

you are guilty of nothing but expressing your opinion if you send me a neg rep. But If you join up with others in a team effort then yes you are in a gang. If the intent of the gang is to punish someone or drive them off then it is a gang beating or whatever term you like best. If the gang's purpose is to pummel someone into submission to the will of the gang you might even call it an inquisition, virtual of course.
Regarding team neg-repping... remember when you said you'd been voted out of the Women's Club and about four of us said we knew nothing of any vote? Well, you can apply that to this situation. I don't think a team of women came around and negged you because TH issued a call. There's a certain tendency by some to think the whole forum is watching a particular thread or poster and really, they're not, they're all busy in their own threads thinking everyone is watching them. And all joking aside (because the joking is in response to another silly allegation) there's not a bevy of "viragos" sitting around waiting for the red phone to ring, regardless of how you - or sod - likes to paint things.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
can you rephrase that for those like me who are not so clever
I'll go slowly.

You noted my list of several hostile posters.

You said "here is a good example of why it is my job to group people"

I noted that since all I did was mirror your thread's point (grouping people ) you were really saying that you are the reason you have to group people.

Or as much of the reason as anyone you might object to.

But it was funnier the first time. :plain:

this is true
so
why not let him do it?
She stopped someone from responding? Else, it's a forum where that's what people do, chime in on the comments by other people.

I think you were looking for the blog section...before there was one.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I'll go slowly.

You noted my list of several hostile posters.

You said "here is a good example of why it is my job to group people"

I noted that since all I did was mirror your thread's point (grouping people ) you were really saying that you are the reason you have to group people.

Or as much of the reason as anyone you might object to.

But it was funnier the first time. :plain:

you didn't use the right smiley

how was I supposed to know it was funny?