Prayer BY Prophesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

I’ll bet you didn’t know that the prayers of God and of Christ are their prophesies.
Nothing can be fulfilled unless it has been prophesied. --- I’m referring to those things that are out of the normal, and DO NOT happen merely by the laws of physics and mathematics. - If God wants anything abnormal to happen in the future; God must foretell or prophesy it to happen, which is God praying to himself in his own name, for something to happen. – EXAMPLE; - If God had not prophesied that the Messiah would come, it could not have happened, and if God had not prophesied that the Messiah would come by being born of a virgin; the Messiah could not have come by being born of a virgin. The end could not have happened until God prophesied for the end to come, - and that is God praying to himself in his own name. – “THE PROPHESIES OF GOD ARE THE PRAYERS OF GOD”. ---- PROVE THAT WRONG!

Some of you are troubled / “angry”! That I said before-hand that God would bring Judgment upon your Country and the World without the end of the Creation. Any fool can see that that is what’s happening, but that doesn’t sway the fools from being faithless / infidels.

It works thus! --- If God is going to bring a special judgment upon you and them, God must give a prophesy of it by his Angels / Prophets / Christians. – OOOPPPSS, - I guess that’s a NO, NO! – However, - God / Christ cannot bring the judgment unless an Angel / Prophet is “SENT” to deliver the message by the inspiration of the prophesy. --- WELL, you can’t accept that, but I have told you.

All Prayers are for the alterations of the normal, and all alterations of the normal are PRAYERS; even if it’s Christ that wants to alter the normal.

God is the creator of the normal, and God is also the changer of any normal through prophesy and the prayers of the prophets / Christians / Angels.
Psalms 103:20-22 KJV – 20- “Bless the LORD, ye his Angels, THAT EXCEL IN STRENGTH, that DO HIS COMMANDMENTS, hearkening unto the voice of his Word. 21- Bless ye the LORD, ALL YE HIS HOSTS; YE MINISTERS OF HIS, that do his pleasure. 22- Bless the LORD, all his works in all places of his dominion: BLESS THE LORD, O MY SOUL”.----- What do those three verses say unto you wise and understanding Educated Scholars, and you, their followers? --- Hebrews 1:13-14 KJV – 13 “To which of the Angels said he at any time, sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool? 14- ARE THEY NOT ALL MINISTERING SPIRITS, SENT FORTH to minister”. ----- Foolishness to you ain’t it?
A Prophet can not prophesy, or pray Christ’s prayer without Christ giving the prophet the prayer to pray / prophesy. That is called praying / prophesying in the NAME OF THE LORD. -- You all pray and say anything YOU want to pray and say, and that is foolish and unlearned, and is not Christian.

COME ON, “SAY WHEN” - JOHNNY! -- Lets Argue, so you learned “christians” can prove me wrong in this also!

Paul – 120310

Status
Not open for further replies.