How to save the sons of my child lost by suicide?

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Nikhil Sikari was a war-orphan boy brought up in my private orphanage from infancy. Reaching adolescence he fell in the bad company of homosexual friends. Though I taught about Christ during daily prayers and to avoid sins, that had small effect. I was too careless to extricate him from that company. Under their inspirations he began to thieve from orphanage farm. In a fit of anger I drove him out.

He got shelter with a distant relative and began to work and learned to be a mason. Soon he became a petty contractor and married. I was a bit relieved then hoping that he might be reformed. But much money began to spoil him. I didn’t visit him often to give him true love. He began to drink and gamble. In contractor business, money comes suddenly at a time. He spoiled such money by gambling. He also incurred extramarital relationship. This I succeeded to correct after much effort.

For some time I didn’t visit him. Suddenly I heard that he has hung himself. It was found out that due to defects in his contract service he didn’t receive payment. But his workers and suppliers put much pressure on him for payment. Being unable to withstand he choose suicide. He tried frantically various means for it before, but succeeded by hanging at last. If he came to me I could have found a way out. But he had no such faith on me or on God.

But I suffered much remorse and repented by turning to his pre-teen boys. I was shocked to hear that they sometimes told that they may commit suicide too. Though their heavily burdened working mother lavishes love on them that is not enough. So I help, visit and pray with them oftener, though I am very busy in other charitable works in my advanced age. In this way I am trying to atone my unworthiness.

Now I understand the depth of Heavenly Father’s pain for suicidal humanity. How monstrous it is to think that He sends us to eternal death! Rather it is other way round. We are running to eternal soul-suicide and He is trying to stop us frantically by Christ, who is trampled by us. His atonement is living and still atoning Christ.

But the ancient church began to reject that Father and Christ and replaced them with fake God and hell-sending Christ. Apart from afterlife-ignoring Old testament, in unreliable gospel account too Catholics introduced a cruel God much like themselves. Whichever doesn’t fit with the Sermon on the Mount and cross-message of Christ must be discarded as most injurious. Later the spurious flattering Revelation was chosen by them to press their hell-sending God on humanity. The self-proclaimed apostle Pharisee Paul too presented a hell-sending Christ and God. Catholics liked him much. This has spawned suicide-prone Islam of hell-sending Allah. It has terror-enslaved a great portion of humanity. Catholics are responsible for that. As Protestants and orthodox churches never corrected that, together they are responsible for this and the coming atomic war suicide by the ultimate weapons made by them. Now we must atone for this blasphemy against Christ and Father to save ourselves and our children.

Letsargue

Salvation COMES by ((( Faith )))!! – Faith comes by ((( HEARING GOD ))) – ( Change that ), so you can be ( Comforted ), by your own Mind Comforter. - Never mind Christ’s Comforter / “Comforter”; - the Spirit of TRUTH!!!! - Do anything you ( Desire )!!

Paul – 042413

OMEGA

JESUS said that everyone is Sleeping when they die.

King David said that the Dead know nothing.

So, they are in a sleeping state and awaiting a 1st or 2nd Resurrection.

They won't go to any HOT place until they awake after a 1000 years

(unless they go first to Tiawana Mexico and have some hot tomalis):chuckle:

Letsargue

JESUS said that everyone is Sleeping when they die.

King David said that the Dead know nothing.

So, they are in a sleeping state and awaiting a 1st or 2nd Resurrection.

They won't go to any HOT place until they awake after a 1000 years

(unless they go first to Tiawana Mexico and have some hot tomalis):chuckle:

HE DID NOT!!!!!!!!!!

Luke 16:23 KJV -----//-- READ THE Book!!!!!!!!!

How unlearned and Blind can anyone BE???????????

Paul -- 042413

glorydaz

Nikhil Sikari was a war-orphan boy brought up in my private orphanage from infancy. Reaching adolescence he fell in the bad company of homosexual friends. Though I taught about Christ during daily prayers and to avoid sins, that had small effect. I was too careless to extricate him from that company. Under their inspirations he began to thieve from orphanage farm. In a fit of anger I drove him out.

He got shelter with a distant relative and began to work and learned to be a mason. Soon he became a petty contractor and married. I was a bit relieved then hoping that he might be reformed. But much money began to spoil him. I didn’t visit him often to give him true love. He began to drink and gamble. In contractor business, money comes suddenly at a time. He spoiled such money by gambling. He also incurred extramarital relationship. This I succeeded to correct after much effort.

For some time I didn’t visit him. Suddenly I heard that he has hung himself. It was found out that due to defects in his contract service he didn’t receive payment. But his workers and suppliers put much pressure on him for payment. Being unable to withstand he choose suicide. He tried frantically various means for it before, but succeeded by hanging at last. If he came to me I could have found a way out. But he had no such faith on me or on God.

But I suffered much remorse and repented by turning to his pre-teen boys. I was shocked to hear that they sometimes told that they may commit suicide too. Though their heavily burdened working mother lavishes love on them that is not enough. So I help, visit and pray with them oftener, though I am very busy in other charitable works in my advanced age. In this way I am trying to atone my unworthiness.

Now I understand the depth of Heavenly Father’s pain for suicidal humanity. How monstrous it is to think that He sends us to eternal death! Rather it is other way round. We are running to eternal soul-suicide and He is trying to stop us frantically by Christ, who is trampled by us. His atonement is living and still atoning Christ.

But the ancient church began to reject that Father and Christ and replaced them with fake God and hell-sending Christ. Apart from afterlife-ignoring Old testament, in unreliable gospel account too Catholics introduced a cruel God much like themselves. Whichever doesn’t fit with the Sermon on the Mount and cross-message of Christ must be discarded as most injurious. Later the spurious flattering Revelation was chosen by them to press their hell-sending God on humanity. The self-proclaimed apostle Pharisee Paul too presented a hell-sending Christ and God. Catholics liked him much. This has spawned suicide-prone Islam of hell-sending Allah. It has terror-enslaved a great portion of humanity. Catholics are responsible for that. As Protestants and orthodox churches never corrected that, together they are responsible for this and the coming atomic war suicide by the ultimate weapons made by them. Now we must atone for this blasphemy against Christ and Father to save ourselves and our children.

That is very sad, but I'm wondering why you think the teaching about hell had anything to do with it? Did the man who committed suicide ever say whether He believed in God?

Letsargue

That is very sad, but I'm wondering why you think the teaching about hell had anything to do with it? Did the man who committed suicide ever say whether He believed in God?

Yes it is, but that has ((( NOTHING ))) to do with Salvation, and Jesus Christ!!!!

There is NO information here that can be taken FOR “Knowledge”. - Nothing IS ( Known ) Here; it’s all a bunch of Personal Testimonials to replace God’s Testaments of LIFE!!!!!

Paul – 042413

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned

Hell is where love is destroyed and soul disintegrated by love-bond destruction as we see among mad even here.
Everyone has a sort of faith in some god/ supernatural. But they want to evade suffering at all costs. Are not the worldly people so?