Bloody God and Stephengoswami

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Oh that God would raise up a John Wesley or a General Booth for India, or even one like Sadhu Sundar Singh. But these men preached only the gospel unmixed by any philosophy.

God can only confirm truth...His word, ALL of His word not just the parts we like. If we try to mix the gospel it becomes like the new cloth patch on an old garment, for a while it looks ok, for a while it covers the tear...but it will shrink and pull away and the rip will become worse.

This means if we preach gospel and philosophy to somebody, for a little while they seem to improve but inwardly the philosphy will tear and the person will be left worse than before. We MUST teach only bible.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Oh that God would raise up a John Wesley or a General Booth for India, or even one like Sadhu Sundar Singh. But these men preached only the gospel unmixed by any philosophy.

God can only confirm truth...His word, ALL of His word not just the parts we like. If we try to mix the gospel it becomes like the new cloth patch on an old garment, for a while it looks ok, for a while it covers the tear...but it will shrink and pull away and the rip will become worse.

This means if we preach gospel and philosophy to somebody, for a little while they seem to improve but inwardly the philosphy will tear and the person will be left worse than before. We MUST teach only bible.

I preach crucified Christ not the Catholic made gospel.
You should go to theology colleges teaching textual criticism of bible. I almost lost faith then. But living Christ saved me as i followed him in love-works, not self-contradictory bible.
When you gather experience like my 53 years followng you will know better.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You seem to tell many stories about how your message fails, ending in suicide etc...a mixed gospel whether it is mixed with catholicism or hinduism or higher educationism is weak.

The gospel IS the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believes, a mixed message is an unclear message....God will not back it up with His power to radically change lives. That power comes from bloody cross.

Jesus Himself decided before He came that people would be saved by His blood...you are proclaiming love but then pull the plug from the power socket by denying the means by which love power flows to the people.

If you don't understand yet still believe "My blood is shed for the remiission of sins"

Letsargue

You seem to tell many stories about how your message fails, ending in suicide etc...a mixed gospel whether it is mixed with catholicism or hinduism or higher educationism is weak.

The gospel IS the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believes, a mixed message is an unclear message....God will not back it up with His power to radically change lives. That power comes from bloody cross.

Jesus Himself decided before He came that people would be saved by His blood...you are proclaiming love but then pull the plug from the power socket by denying the means by which love power flows to the people.

If you don't understand yet still believe "My blood is shed for the remiission of sins"

Jesus’ RED Blood Delivered the sins from the JEWS ONLY!!!!! -- Because that was the Ordnance of the OLD LAW of the “BLOOD Sacrifice”!!!! ---- Jesus IS NOT a Blood Sacrifice for the ((( Gentiles )))!!!!! – Can’t anybody get that THROUGH THEIR FOOLISH Heads??????

God SAID!!! --- It is Written!!!! – Jesus GAVE HIMSELF for the Church; ((( Nothing Else ))) – ( Jesus ) Built Us a Sanctuary to flee from our Sins. Anyone can take Sanctuary in His Church / Body of the Saved, buy His shed Rivers of Water / “WATERS”; His Four River of Living Waters that flowed from His Belly ((( WITH ))) THE RED STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul -- 042513

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned

Why I should hide my failures.? Jesus never hid his failure-cross. Only now we know that it was not failure. Failures are pillars of success.

No one can erase his background.

The encouraging grace is power of living Christ, not any dead book made by men.
How power can come from the humanity's cruel instrument of torture?
Power comes from the Divine love that overcame it.

Certainly he shed his blood to teach us, how we can cure our sin-weakness by love-integrity, practicing enemy-love like him. It is no magic, dear.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Jesus’ RED Blood Delivered the sins from the JEWS ONLY!!!!! -- Because that was the Ordnance of the OLD LAW of the “BLOOD Sacrifice”!!!! ---- Jesus IS NOT a Blood Sacrifice for the ((( Gentiles )))!!!!! – Can’t anybody get that THROUGH THEIR FOOLISH Heads??????

God SAID!!! --- It is Written!!!! – Jesus GAVE HIMSELF for the Church; ((( Nothing Else ))) – ( Jesus ) Built Us a Sanctuary to flee from our Sins. Anyone can take Sanctuary in His Church / Body of the Saved, buy His shed Rivers of Water / “WATERS”; His Four River of Living Waters that flowed from His Belly ((( WITH ))) THE RED STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul -- 042513

I am surprised to find that I can agree with it.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Certainly he shed his blood to teach us, how we can cure our sin-weakness by love-integrity, practicing enemy-love like him. It is no magic, dear.

But your dispute is with the Lord Christ Himself here, for He says "My blood is shed for the remission of sins" dear Stephego the difference between you and me is the importance which we place upon His word.

And by the way I applaud your work, we all have failures in our work. The failure I have witnessed is when people fail to recieve the truth, or in recieving it in their minds yet do not follow it through to obey those things shown to them.

The message committed to us is not our own it is God's message. Like a bugle it calls men "this the way walk ye in it" whatever fails God's message never fails because He Himself is watching over it to perform the word spoken.

You speak about magic do you? I speak about miraclulous power of God. Power to transform the wicked heart of man by soul cleansing power of the blood....the power of the new birth.

It is THIS message which transformed Britain in the 18th century through the preaching of John Wesley. We first must recieve the new life of Christ then we must walk in it.

The truly hard part is being humble enough to simply believe then simply recieve...a child would, but proud spirit of men rebel against it.

Letsargue

But your dispute is with the Lord Christ Himself here, for He says "My blood is shed for the remission of sins" dear Stephego the difference between you and me is the importance which we place upon His word.

And by the way I applaud your work, we all have failures in our work. The failure I have witnessed is when people fail to recieve the truth, or in recieving it in their minds yet do not follow it through to obey those things shown to them.

The message committed to us is not our own it is God's message. Like a bugle it calls men "this the way walk ye in it" whatever fails God's message never fails because He Himself is watching over it to perform the word spoken.

You speak about magic do you? I speak about miraclulous power of God. Power to transform the wicked heart of man by soul cleansing power of the blood....the power of the new birth.

It is THIS message which transformed Britain in the 18th century through the preaching of John Wesley. We first must recieve the new life of Christ then we must walk in it.

The truly hard part is being humble enough to simply believe then simply recieve...a child would, but proud spirit of men rebel against it.

That's why I said ( "DEBATE" ). He's "Debating" GOD, not "Arguing" / "Disputing" with other Teachers.

Paul -- 042713

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned

I and you both are saying the same thing; I symbolically and you materially. But his Material blood is nonexistent now. The Eucharist wine is also symbol of blood. If blood is Holy spirit that is also symbol. Christ always spoke in symbolic language and told us to understand the deeper meaning. That I am doing as I have got that
ability by my 53 years Christ-following.
If you follow long enough you might understand.

Catholic made bible has lost importance to me. It is gross idolatry to call it Word of God (Christ)
Christ is with me these 53 years guiding me. A living one can guide a dead book cant guide. You are telling me to be humble to believe a dead thing! Humility means confessing sins, not foolishness to believe in an idol .

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
His blood is existent before the Father even as Abel's whose blood cried out of the ground. yes because you treat of these things symbolically and not as verities. His blood appeals to the Father when we believe on Him and call upon Him God see the blood He shed for the forgiveness of sins.

India excels in the mystique, she always has...but no good comes, no salvation.

Yes you is old and stubborn :)

The kingdom of God must be recieved as children recieve gifts from their Father. The bible talks about the new birth, when it happens , our spirit comes ALIVE with the life of Christ Himself, He dwells in us not symbolically but really.

I was saved as a child, I recieved His life as a child. Today when I read Job perhaps for the fourth time it is as fresh and alive to me as the first time.

I have read John and Isaiah many more times than four, always it is as fresh bread from heaven.

Letsargue

His blood is existent before the Father even as Abel's whose blood cried out of the ground. yes because you treat of these things symbolically and not as verities. His blood appeals to the Father when we believe on Him and call upon Him God see the blood He shed for the forgiveness of sins.

India excels in the mystique, she always has...but no good comes, no salvation.

Yes you is old and stubborn :)

The kingdom of God must be recieved as children recieve gifts from their Father. The bible talks about the new birth, when it happens , our spirit comes ALIVE with the life of Christ Himself, He dwells in us not symbolically but really.

I was saved as a child, I recieved His life as a child. Today when I read Job perhaps for the fourth time it is as fresh and alive to me as the first time.

I have read John and Isaiah many more times than four, always it is as fresh bread from heaven.

It's (( JESUS )) / (( "JESUS" ))!!!!!! --- Jesus is the Bread of Life / Light / the Truth / The Word of God!!!!!!! -- The "Truth" is ALL That Exists, whether it Proves Science, or the Spiritual; - all else is a Lie / Satan!!!!!!!!!

Paul -- 043013

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Bah! it doesn't WORK, nothing this side of glory will EVER work, the devil is too fierce, he is too practised at tripping up humankind, for thousnds of years he has had them in his web of deceit and lies.

I walked across London bridge admiring the olde fashioned lamps set at intervals on each side, the simple but effective wrought iron ornamentation when I saw something grisly just under the lamp and weaved into the ornamentation. It was thick with spider web...yes that is where the spider builds her trap for her hapless victims, right next to the very light to which they are drawn inexorably.

The devil weaves his strongest most effective webs of deceit around the gospel.

There is no victory over him, no power strong enough to overcome his snares and temptation. Whether you are rich or poor, fair of appearance or of the more homely sort, whether you are life full of vigour and the taste of life sweet on your tongue or you are old and frail the devil has the very sweetmeat especially tailored for YOU...Whether you are advanced in the wisdom of the world or foolish.

There is but ONE answer, one victory....you may creep into a cave as Thomas aKempis did or build you a pillar in the desert with a platform to live on as the hermit of old but your sin will follow you there for the corruption is IN you.

What will you do when the devil comes and tickles your personal delight? lay down on a bed of nails? sit and meditate him away?

"They overcame the devil by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony" Yes that's it, that is the only victory God has ever provided for man. That is the only power that will overcome the wicked one.

Maybe not the first time you stand, maybe not the second.....I had to lie down in utter defeat and let sin have it's full sway. 10 times you will fall but if you cling to God's word, if you will believe, He shed His blood that I might have the victory. 10 times you may fall but the day will come when you will stand your ground...Calvary ground..."I BELIEVE my sin was put away devil, you no longer have power over me, I am bought with blood." and he has to leave you. And when you win the victory the Calvary way as long as you stay on Calvary ground you will have TOTAL triumph over the devil and his temptations.

"They overcame the devil by the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony"

Last edited:

Letsargue

Bah! it doesn't WORK, nothing this side of glory will EVER work, the devil is too fierce, he is too practised at tripping up humankind, for thousnds of years he has had them in his web of deceit and lies.

I walked across London bridge admiring the olde fashioned lamps set at intervals on each side, the simple but effective wrought iron ornamentation when I saw something grisly just under the lamp and weaved into the ornamentation. It was thick with spider web...yes that is where the spider builds her trap for her hapless victims, right next to the very light to which they are drawn inexorably.

The devil weaves his strongest most effective webs of deceit around the gospel.

There is no victory over him, no power strong enough to overcome his snares and temptation. Whether you are rich or poor, fair of appearance or of the more homely sort, whether you are life full of vigour and the taste of life sweet on your tongue or you are old and frail the devil has the very sweetmeat especially tailored for YOU...Whether you are advanced in the wisdom of the world or foolish.

There is but ONE answer, one victory....you may creep into a cave as Thomas aKempis did or build you a pillar in the desert with a platform to live on as the hermit of old but your sin will follow you there for the corruption is IN you.

What will you do when the devil comes and tickles your personal delight? lay down on a bed of nails? sit and meditate him away?

"They overcame the devil by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony" Yes that's it, that is the only victory God has ever provided for man. That is the only power that will overcome the wicked one.

Maybe not the first time you stand, maybe not the second.....I had to lie down in utter defeat and let sin have it's full sway. 10 times you will fall but if you cling to God's word, if you will believe, He shed His blood that I might have the victory. 10 times you may fall but the day will come when you will stand your ground...Calvary ground..."I BELIEVE my sin was put away devil, you no longer have power over me, I am bought with blood." and he has to leave you. And when you win the victory the Calvary way as long as you stay on Calvary ground you will have TOTAL triumph over the devil and his temptations.

"They overcame the devil by the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony"

Glory of God??? - You say??? -- I've Ask you blind "?christians", "What the Glory of God is", and none of you have the knowledge to even say what the "Glory of God" IS!!!! - You don't even know how to use the Word, "Glory" that is of God!!! ----- But you Know all Else from at least ~some ~god!!!! --- Read the Book!!!!!!!

Paul -- 059\0713

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Glory of God??? - You say??? -- I've Ask you blind "?christians", "What the Glory of God is", and none of you have the knowledge to even say what the "Glory of God" IS!!!! - You don't even know how to use the Word, "Glory" that is of God!!! ----- But you Know all Else from at least ~some ~god!!!! --- Read the Book!!!!!!!

Paul -- 059\0713

Nit

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned

Paul -- 059\0713

Glory of God is the love and humility of crucified Christ. Here pride-devil is vanquished.
No flesh and blood worshipping of Catholics or others succeeded in my christ-following life of 53 years. Whenever I fell i remembered and confessed my sins realizing that I am worse than Judas. Then Christ Helped me to rise again from my frequent falls. This empirical experience keeps me saved up til now. Christ has come for the sinners and when you confess that from heart he is for u. Nothing else saves.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

Paul -- 059\0713

Are you the only christian on TOL? in the world? foolish child.

Letsargue

Are you the only christian on TOL? in the world? foolish child.

Maybe either YOU ALL are Christians with all your differences, OR, I'm Just Not anything Like You ALL, and You ALL cannot agree on Anything at ALL -. SO what's your problem with me Being different when You All are Different than JUST Me!!! -- You all are different from each other in all of your doctrines, all of you can't agree with each other on anything, -- so what???

These blind "?christians", - When God said that where 2 or 3 agree, there He is also???? You all take that so you can keep your lies. - What God is saying is, that IF 2 or 3 agree with the "Whole Word of God" / With Him in all things, Not just some little single doctrine!!! - You all can't find ( 1 ) to agree with you, or anyone else in ALL things, thus you all are Divided!!! - I'm Not Divided at all!! Now ain't that a Coincidence?? or is there ever a Coincidence with God??? - NOO!!!!

But have it your ~way!!! I can't care!!!

Paul -- 051313

Letsargue

Glory of God is the love and humility of crucified Christ. Here pride-devil is vanquished.
No flesh and blood worshipping of Catholics or others succeeded in my christ-following life of 53 years. Whenever I fell i remembered and confessed my sins realizing that I am worse than Judas. Then Christ Helped me to rise again from my frequent falls. This empirical experience keeps me saved up til now. Christ has come for the sinners and when you confess that from heart he is for u. Nothing else saves.

No it is Not that!!!

Just read the Book, God will tell you what His "Glory" is that He and the Heavens declair!!!!! - Not what any Blind think they know-it-all, so called "?christian" calls it!!!

Paul -- 051313

Tehmill

Yes Jesus saves...the cross is the means whereby we are saved.