Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Add bucksplasher and Jason0047 to the list.

And Nang and AMR who won't vote, and more importantly, are part of the cosmic lottery winners crowd.

fishrovmen

How about making a list of those who believe that they themselves are God, predestinating others to hell because they don't understand their theological beliefs?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
the passing parade.......

the passing parade.......

I'd hope this is a joke because this is far from brotherly, shameful.

If anything consider it 'entertainment',...surely the title and impetus of such has its comical aspect, as 'heretics' have the unusual ability to stir the fires. It must be a 'play' because only 'God' really knows or understands the entire drama of human experience, belief and doctrinology,...and the presuppositions and factors that drive such in the world of religion or politics. After all this blows away,....what is left? Only the essence of truth itself. Come what may, think what may,....'God' alone (beyond definition or conception, but the essential reality) remains true, behind all the charades and appearances.

pj

Choleric

Actually this is in direct obedience to the Scripture. We are told to do the following:

Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. -Romans 16:17

Unless you think obeying that is optional. I look forward to your apology.

Pierac

Actually this is in direct obedience to the Scripture. We are told to do the following:

Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. -Romans 16:17

Unless you think obeying that is optional. I look forward to your apology.

You must forgive Choleric... Iakabos

He thinks he has the right to judge other Christians... Can't wait to see his face when Jesus looks into his eyes and says....
I never knew you! :think:

:poly::sherlock:
Paul

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Where is the free thinker's category? Hardly seems like much of a satanly list without adding free thinkers.

A free thinker in my mind most fit those of us who allow for the existance of beings besides our humans selves.

To me its the ones who cannot think outside the box of themselves alone who the limited ones.

MarkA

He thinks he has the right to judge other Christians... Can't wait to see his face when Jesus looks into his eyes and says....

Paul

that sounds very sad to me,

not something I "couldn't wait" to see.

we shouldn't wait, we should do all we can to help him avoid that fate.

bybee

We cannot judge another's salvation or damnation but, we most certainly must judge their words and deeds. Or perhaps use discernment for association based on their words and deeds?
I don't care to be in presence of blasphemers or dirty talkers.
Those engaged in smug self-righteousness or attitudes of superiority also cause me to walk on the other side of the street.

Wile E. Coyote

We cannot judge another's salvation or damnation but, we most certainly must judge their words and deeds. Or perhaps use discernment for association based on their words and deeds?
I don't care to be in presence of blasphemers or dirty talkers.
Those engaged in smug self-righteousness or attitudes of superiority also cause me to walk on the other side of the street.
Amen dear sister!

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
A free thinker in my mind most fit those of us who allow for the existance of beings besides our humans selves.

To me its the ones who cannot think outside the box of themselves alone who the limited ones.

Hahaha! Oh the irony.

You're open minded about Allah or Zeus, then?

Pretend you're the free thinker, phhh. Bah Ram Ewe.

Markseasigh

BANNED
Banned
Si

actually,

Alah was the name of God Given by Abraham in the Quiron or WHATEVER THAT IS!

then anyway turns out Alah, is short for ALAHIYM, which is our ELOHI'YM.

THAT IS THE SAME GOD!! most christians don't recognize this as truth however.... oh well. ONE GOD! JAHOVAH!

Abraham did not know God By the Name Jahovah. only Elohiym. the vowel inconsistencies between the two languages allowed for Alahiym to unfold.

THE STORY OF ABRAHAM IS TRUE IN QUIRAN!!!!! ABRAHAM IS THE FATHER OF ALL THE NATIONS.

anyway, so technically everybody is killing each other over different gods, when really everyone has forgotten GODS name.

JAHOVAH ELOHI'YM THE ALMIGHTY AND POWERFUL GOD!

if this is too hard to understand for you muslim haters or lovers your not gonna agree that its the same GOd.
not saying I BELIEVE IN MUHAMMID.
but somebody does, cause thats the most common name on the planet for a male person.

I do Believe in God who is my Elohi'ym.

He revealed himself to MOSES as JAHOVAH ELOHI'YM. and said, Moses I am the Elohi'ym of your fathers, I am JAHOVAH (THE LORD) your GOD(Elohi'ym).

BUT if you praise me know me as JAH!

PRAISE JAH FOR GOD IS WORTHY OF PRAISE!

Psa 68:4 KJV - Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him.

Markseasigh

BANNED
Banned
The Bible records when Divine beings came here in Genesis 6:1-4. Then there were mighty men, men of renoun. THIS IS HERCULES.

offspring of god and Man relation.

actually the same story is the reason for the Giant Goliath.

Choleric

Paul

I don't judge Christians. I judge heretics, like you, who teach another gospel and are outside of the faith.

Choleric

that sounds very sad to me,

not something I "couldn't wait" to see.

we shouldn't wait, we should do all we can to help him avoid that fate.

Pierac denies the divinity of Christ. He is a heretic headed for a lake of fire. There is nothing he can do to help me and God will not hear his prayers as Pierac is "none of His".

YahuShuan

Do what HE says!
(Not what YOU think!)

Mat 12:50 “For whoever does the desire of My Father who is in the heavens is My brother and sister and mother.”

Mar 3:35 “For whoever does the desire of Elohim is My brother and My sister and mother.”

1Jn 2:4 The one who says, “I know Him,” and does not guard His commands, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

1Jn 2:21-26 I did not write to you because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and because no falsehood is of the truth. Who is the liar, except the one denying that יהושע is the Messiah? This is the anti-messiah, the one denying the Father and the Son. No one denying the Son has the Father. The one confessing the Son has the Father as well. As for you, let that stay in you which you heard from the beginning. If what you heard from the beginning stays in you, you also shall stay in the Son and in the Father. And this is the promise that He has promised us: everlasting life. I have written this to you concerning those who lead you astray.

1Jn 1: What was from the beginning, what we have heard, what we have seen with our eyes, what we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, concerning the Word of life: And the life was manifested, and we have seen, and bear witness, and announce to you that everlasting life which was with the Father and was manifested to us. We announce to you what we have seen and heard, so that you too might have fellowship with us. And truly our fellowship is with the Father and with His Son יהושע Messiah. And we write this to you in order that your joy might be complete. And this is the message which we have heard from Him and announce to you, that Elohim is light and in Him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and are not doing the truth. But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of יהושע Messiah His Son cleanses us from all sin. If we say that we have no sin, we are misleading ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is trustworthy and righteous to forgive us the sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His Word is not in us.

Act 2:16-21 “But this is what was spoken by the prophet Yo’ĕl: ‘And it shall be in the last days, says Elohim, that I shall pour out of My Spirit on all flesh. And your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams, and also on My male servants and on My female servants I shall pour out My Spirit in those days, and they shall prophesy. ‘And I shall show wonders in the heaven above and signs in the earth beneath: blood and fire and vapour of smoke. ‘The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the coming of the great and splendid day of יהוה. ‘And it shall be that everyone who calls on the Name of יהוה shall be saved.’

Act 4:8-12 Then Kĕpha, filled with the Set-apart Spirit, said to them, “Rulers of the people and elders of Yisra’ĕl: “If today we are called to account for a good deed towards a sick man, by whom he has been healed, let it be known to all of you, and to all the people of Yisra’ĕl, that in the Name of יהושע Messiah of Natsareth, whom you impaled, whom Elohim raised from the dead, by Him this one stands before you, healthy. “This is ‘the stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone.’ “And there is no deliverance in anyone else, for there is no other Name under the heaven given among men by which we need to be saved.”

THAT NAME IS YAHU’SHUA!

Act 2:36-40 “Therefore let all the house of Yisra’ĕl know for certain that Elohim has made this יהושע, whom you impaled, both Master and Messiah.” And having heard this, they were pierced to the heart, and said to Kĕpha and the rest of the emissaries, “Men, brothers, what shall we do?” And Kĕpha said to them, “Repent, and let each one of you be immersed in the Name of יהושע Messiah for the forgiveness of sins. And you shall receive the gift of the Set-apart Spirit. “For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are far off, as many as יהוה our Elohim shall call.” And with many other words he earnestly witnessed and urged them, saying, “Be saved from this crooked generation.”

Mat 28:19, 20 “Therefore, go and make taught ones of all the nations, immersing them in the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Set-apart Spirit, teaching them to guard all that I have commanded you. And see, I am with you always, until the end of the age.” Amĕn.

Note: The Name Yahu’Shua is the only Name that contains the Names of the Father, Son, AND Set-Apart Spirit all in ONE NAME.

2Co 6:14-18 Do not become unevenly yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness? And what fellowship has light with darkness? And what agreement has Messiah with Beliyaʽal? Or what part does a believer have with an unbeliever? And what union has the Dwelling Place of Elohim with idols? For you are a Dwelling Place of the living Elohim, as Elohim has said, “I shall dwell in them and walk among them, and I shall be their Elohim, and they shall be My people.” Therefore, “Come out from among them and be separate, says יהוה, and do not touch what is unclean, and I shall receive you. “And I shall be a Father to you, and you shall be sons and daughters to Me, says יהוה the Almighty.”

2Ch 7:12-22 And יהוה appeared to Shelomoh by night, and said to him, “I have heard your prayer, and have chosen this place for Myself as a house of slaughtering. “If I shut up the heavens and there is no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among My people, and My people upon whom My Name is called, shall humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their evil ways, then I shall hear from the heavens, and forgive their sin and heal their land. “Now, My eyes are open and My ears attentive to the prayer of this place. And now, I have chosen and set this house apart for My Name to be there forever. And My eyes and My heart shall always be there. And you, if you walk before Me as your father Dawiḏ walked, and do according to all that I have commanded you, and if you guard My laws and My right-rulings, then I shall establish the throne of your reign, as I covenanted with Dawiḏ your father, saying, ‘There is not to cease a man of yours as ruler in Yisra’ĕl.’ “But if you turn away and forsake My laws and My commands which I have set before you, and shall go and serve other mighty ones, and bow yourself to them, then I shall pluck them from My land, which I have given them, and this house which I have set apart for My Name I shall cast out of My sight and make it to be a proverb and a mockery among all peoples.“And this house, which has been exalted, everyone who passes by it is shall be astonished and say, ‘Why has יהוה done thus to this land and this house?’ “Then they shall say, ‘Because they forsook יהוה Elohim of their fathers, who brought them out of the land of Mitsrayim, and embraced other mighty ones, and bowed themselves to them and served them, therefore He has brought all this evil on them.’ ”

Rev 18:4, 5 And I heard another voice from the heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. Because her sins have piled up to reach the heaven, and Elohim has remembered her unrighteousnesses.

Exo 20:1-11 And Elohim spoke all these Words, saying, “I am יהוה your Elohim, who brought you out of the land of Mitsrayim, out of the house of slavery. You have no other mighty ones against My face. You do not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of that which is in the heavens above, or which is in the earth beneath, or which is in the waters under the earth, you do not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, יהוה your Elohim am a jealous Ěl, visiting the crookedness of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing kindness to thousands, to those who love Me and guard My commands. You do not bring the Name of יהוה your Elohim to naught, for יהוה does not leave the one unpunished who brings His Name to naught. Remember the Sabbath day, to set it apart. Six days you labour, and shall do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of יהוה your Elohim. You do not do any work – you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days יהוה made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore יהוה blessed the Sabbath day and set it apart.”

Isa 28:9-12 Whom would He teach knowledge? And whom would He make to understand the message? Those weaned from milk, those taken from the breasts! For it is: command upon command, command upon command, line upon line, line upon line, here a little, there a little. For with a jabbering lip and a foreign tongue He speaks to this people, to whom He said, “This is the rest, give rest to the weary,” and, “This is the refreshing.” But they would not hear.

Ecc 12:11-14 The words of the wise are like goads, and as nails driven by the masters of collections – they were given by one Shepherd. And besides these, my son, be warned – the making of many books has no end, and much study is a wearying of the flesh. Let us hear the conclusion of the entire matter: Fear Elohim and guard His commands, for this applies to all mankind! For Elohim shall bring every work into right-ruling, including all that is hidden, whether good or whether evil.

Zep 3:7-13 “I have said, ‘Only fear Me, accept instruction.’ And her dwelling would not be cut off, all that I have appointed for her. But they rose up early, they corrupted all their deeds. Therefore wait for Me,” declares יהוה, “until the day I rise up for plunder. For My judgment is to gather nations, to assemble reigns, to pour out on them My rage, all my burning wrath. For by the fire of My jealousy all the earth shall be consumed. For then I shall turn unto the peoples a clean lip, so that they all call on the Name of יהוה, to serve Him with one shoulder. From beyond the rivers of Kush my worshippers, the daughter of My dispersed ones, shall bring My offering. In that day you shall not be put to shame for any of your deeds in which you have transgressed against Me, for then I shall remove from your midst your proud exulting ones, and you shall no more be haughty in My set-apart mountain. But I shall leave in your midst an oppressed and poor people, and they shall trust in the Name of יהוה. The remnant of Yisra’ĕl shall do no unrighteousness and speak no falsehood, nor is a tongue of deceit found in their mouth. For they shall feed their flocks and lie down, with none to frighten them.”

COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE!

CHANGE YOUR THINKING … “they are those who washed their robes white in the blood of the Lamb!”

"For I will make My Separated Name known in the midst of My people Israel," (Eze. 39:7). "If we had forgotten the Name of our Elohim, or stretched out our hands to a foreign mighty one, would not Elohim search this out?" (Psalm 44:20-21). "Fill their faces with shame, that they may seek Your Name O Yahúweh ... That men may know that You whose Name alone is Yahúweh , are the Most High over all the earth," (Psalm 83:16-18). Has our Messiah not clearly stated in John 17:26b that He will make His Father's Name known to us? Are we allowing Him, Who works in us, to do this work of restitution, of restoring, or giving us pure lips, "a pure language, that they all may call on the Name of Yahúweh "? (Zeph. 3:9)

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Hahaha! Oh the irony.

You're open minded about Allah or Zeus, then?

Pretend you're the free thinker, phhh. Bah Ram Ewe.

Open minded about there being a God instead of just myself enough to search out the truth yes, and found it. Found that allah is an idol and zeus a made up god for the purpose of greek fiction.

False Prophet

Ro 2:1 Wherefore thou art without excuse, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judges another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest dost practise the same things. 2And we know that the judgment of God is according to truth against them that practise such things.
The righteous judgment of God is the standard of measure you mete out shall be measured back to you. Pursue peace with all men and holiness without which no one shall see the LORD. Like the holy one you are to be holy in ALL, ALL, ALL, your conduct. Jesus is coming back for a church without spot, blemish, or wrinkle. You think that you will escape the judgment of God by judging others when you do the same things. God is not mocked! What a man sows, that shall he reap; those who sow to the flesh shall reap corruption, those who sow to the Spirit shall reap eternal life.
Isa 13 Set ye up an ensign upon the bare mountain, lift up the voice unto them, wave the hand, that they may go into the gates of the nobles.
3I have commanded my consecrated ones, yea, I have called my mighty men for mine anger, even my proudly exulting ones.
4The noise of a multitude in the mountains, as of a great people! the noise of a tumult of the kingdoms of the nations gathered together! Jehovah of hosts is mustering the host for the battle.
5They come from a far country, from the uttermost part of heaven, even Jehovah, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.
6Wail ye; for the day of Jehovah is at hand; as destruction from the Almighty shall it come.
7Therefore shall all hands be feeble, and every heart of man shall melt:
8and they shall be dismayed; pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them ; they shall be in pain as a woman in travail: they shall look in amazement one at another; their faces'shall be faces of flame.
9Behold, the day of Jehovah cometh, cruel, with wrath and fierce anger; to make the land a desolation, and to destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

Choleric

Ro 2:1 Wherefore thou art without excuse, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judges another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest dost practise the same things. 2And we know that the judgment of God is according to truth against them that practise such things.
The righteous judgment of God is the standard of measure you mete out shall be measured back to you. Pursue peace with all men and holiness without which no one shall see the LORD. Like the holy one you are to be holy in ALL, ALL, ALL, your conduct. Jesus is coming back for a church without spot, blemish, or wrinkle. You think that you will escape the judgment of God by judging others when you do the same things. God is not mocked! What a man sows, that shall he reap; those who sow to the flesh shall reap corruption, those who sow to the Spirit shall reap eternal life.
Isa 13 Set ye up an ensign upon the bare mountain, lift up the voice unto them, wave the hand, that they may go into the gates of the nobles.
3I have commanded my consecrated ones, yea, I have called my mighty men for mine anger, even my proudly exulting ones.
4The noise of a multitude in the mountains, as of a great people! the noise of a tumult of the kingdoms of the nations gathered together! Jehovah of hosts is mustering the host for the battle.
5They come from a far country, from the uttermost part of heaven, even Jehovah, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.
6Wail ye; for the day of Jehovah is at hand; as destruction from the Almighty shall it come.
7Therefore shall all hands be feeble, and every heart of man shall melt:
8and they shall be dismayed; pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them ; they shall be in pain as a woman in travail: they shall look in amazement one at another; their faces'shall be faces of flame.
9Behold, the day of Jehovah cometh, cruel, with wrath and fierce anger; to make the land a desolation, and to destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

Good point. We should be holy and obey the Scripture. Here are a few that this thread is in obedience to:

A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject; -Titus 3:10

If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds. -2 John 1:10-11

Any person who does not want to obey those scriptures is not obedient in all things.

Thanks. :thumb: