Online Prayer Requests

IMJerusha

Baruch Hashem!
The feedback regarding my son's exam is that he aced it on the second go around. Today he also passed the practical portion of the exam.

Breathe

Baruch Hashem!
The feedback regarding my son's exam is that he aced it on the second go around. Today he also passed the practical portion of the exam.

Yay! Good for him - and kudos to the smart lady who raised him to be so smart. :D
(We moms do love our boys, don't we?)

IMJerusha

Yay! Good for him - and kudos to the smart lady who raised him to be so smart. :D
(We moms do love our boys, don't we?)

Yep, we moms do love our boys! I give all honor and praise to God for the blessing of my son and also for the wonderful young man he has become.

Breathe

Yep, we moms do love our boys! I give all honor and praise to God for the blessing of my son and also for the wonderful young man he has become.

Mine just came by to bum some steaks - I would gladly give him everything I have. Perhaps it is a good thing he only wanted steaks, heh. :D

Sharri

If you all could say a prayer for my Dad. He had a stroke last Thursday night, he will have surgery tomorrow on his neck due to blockage.

Please pray for Him and his recovery.

Sharri

The surgery that my Father had on Tuesday went well.. Then I got a call yesterday morning telling me my Father had a heart attack.

He is moved back into ICU and now waiting on a date (later today or tomorrow) on when my Father will have triple bypass surgery.

My Father has Cordinary Artery Disease, I don't think my Father knew he even had this. It seems like a silent disease unless your looking for it or actually find it when your having some type of surgery.

Please pray my Father pulls through this, even at the age of 88, I still need my Father.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The surgery that my Father had on Tuesday went well.. Then I got a call yesterday morning telling me my Father had a heart attack.

He is moved back into ICU and now waiting on a date (later today or tomorrow) on when my Father will have triple bypass surgery.

My Father has Cordinary Artery Disease, I don't think my Father knew he even had this. It seems like a silent disease unless your looking for it or actually find it when your having some type of surgery.

Please pray my Father pulls through this, even at the age of 88, I still need my Father.

Prayers for you all

bybee

Praying!

Breathe

Praying!

Sharri

I found out last night that my Father isn't going to sign for the surgery.

I will find out more today about his outcome and how long of a life he can still have (live).

Honestly, given the fact that he had a stroke and a heart attack within a week of each other, it doesn't look good. :(

Thanks for the prayers

bybee

I will find out more today about his outcome and how long of a life he can still have (live).

Honestly, given the fact that he had a stroke and a heart attack within a week of each other, it doesn't look good. :(

Thanks for the prayers

Blessings to you and your family.

Breathe

Thanks for the prayers

Prayers continuing...

RevTestament

Thanks for the prayers

88 is old to have such a surgery so I don't blame him. My prayers go out to you both, to be comforted in the Lord, and that if your father's time should come that you will be comforted in knowing that you can see him again.
Peace

Mulla Sadra

So, you have these subjects here, in our Arabic forums they have things like this, but it gets more complicated than. ...... this!

Anyways, I am not commenting to compare.

My mother has this disease called "Multiple Sclerosis" - it got famous because Mitt Romney's wife have it - , We tried doctors in many places in Iraq and abroad

It effects her whole life, the most appearant thing is how she walks.

And the problem with the whole situation, is that she's a "primary proggressive" type, which means there are no effective ways to cure what she has (there's Stem cells but that is not safe)

It is bringing bad life to the whole family.

So, I will be glad to know that someone is praying for her :)

IMJerusha

So, you have these subjects here, in our Arabic forums they have things like this, but it gets more complicated than. ...... this!

Anyways, I am not commenting to compare.

My mother has this disease called "Multiple Sclerosis" - it got famous because Mitt Romney's wife have it - , We tried doctors in many places in Iraq and abroad

It effects her whole life, the most appearant thing is how she walks.

And the problem with the whole situation, is that she's a "primary proggressive" type, which means there are no effective ways to cure what she has (there's Stem cells but that is not safe)

It is bringing bad life to the whole family.

So, I will be glad to know that someone is praying for her :)

Okay, I can offer prayer on behalf of your mother. I did not think that prayer to the God of Israel would be welcomed by Muslims but I am not too old to learn. If you accept it, I will offer it up. MS is a terrible disease. I lost my best friend to it. I am sorry to hear that you and your family are facing this sadness.

Mulla Sadra

Okay, I can offer prayer on behalf of your mother. I did not think that prayer to the God of Israel would be welcomed by Muslims but I am not too old to learn. If you accept it, I will offer it up. MS is a terrible disease. I lost my best friend to it. I am sorry to hear that you and your family are facing this sadness.

Any kind of prayer would be accepted by ME. Especially if we say that Allah is the same God of humans, Israelite and others.

At the end, Maybe you are right and I am wrong ?

BTW, How did you lose that friend to MS ? the doctors told us that the maximum circumstance that could happen to her is paralyzing.

IMJerusha

Any kind of prayer would be accepted by ME. Especially if we say that Allah is the same God of humans, Israelite and others.

At the end, Maybe you are right and I am wrong ?

BTW, How did you lose that friend to MS ? the doctors told us that the maximum circumstance that could happen to her is paralyzing.

There were complications. She was also a diabetic.