Have you put on Christ.? Are you Gods'.?!

COGTHW

Are you Gods'.?
Ezekiel 16:8 'Now when I passed by thee, and looked upon thee, behold, thy time was the time of love; and I spread my skirt over thee, and covered thy nakedness: yea, I sware unto thee, and entered into a covenant with thee, saith the Lord God, and thou becamest mine.'

9 'Then washed I thee with water; yea, I throughly washed away thy blood from thee, and I anointed thee with oil.'

Have you put on Christ.?
Galatians 3:27 'For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.'

You have not Christ, if you haven't been baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. You have to put on Christ, by getting rid of your sin. You have to get baptized or you don't have Christ. You have to have the Holy Ghost or you don't have Christ. You have to be born of water in the name of Jesus Christ and be born of His Spirit which is the Holy Ghost that is Jesus Christ.

Be born again, get baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. Cry on the Lord Jesus Christ till His Spirit fills you up.

Nanja

Are you Gods'.?
Ezekiel 16:8 'Now when I passed by thee, and looked upon thee, behold, thy time was the time of love; and I spread my skirt over thee, and covered thy nakedness: yea, I sware unto thee, and entered into a covenant with thee, saith the Lord God, and thou becamest mine.'

9 'Then washed I thee with water; yea, I throughly washed away thy blood from thee, and I anointed thee with oil.'

Have you put on Christ.?
Galatians 3:27 'For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.'

You have not Christ, if you haven't been baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. You have to put on Christ, by getting rid of your sin. You have to get baptized or you don't have Christ. You have to have the Holy Ghost or you don't have Christ. You have to be born of water in the name of Jesus Christ and be born of His Spirit which is the Holy Ghost that is Jesus Christ.

Be born again, get baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. Cry on the Lord Jesus Christ till His Spirit fills you up.

Eph. 2:8-9
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

2 Tim. 1:9
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works,
but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began

Eph. 1:4-7
According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

You see, no man has anything to do with whether or not he has Salvation in Christ.

Salvation is all of God, bestowing His Grace upon whom He has Chosen in Union with Christ and whom He Predestinated to become His Sons!

~~

COGTHW

Eph. 2:8-9
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

2 Tim. 1:9
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works,
but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began

Eph. 1:4-7
According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

You see, no man has anything to do with whether or not he has Salvation in Christ.

Salvation is all of God, bestowing His Grace upon whom He has Chosen in Union with Christ and whom He Predestinated to become His Sons!

~~

None of them prove that you have God. As a matter of fact Jesus said you don't believe in God. Beacuse if you did you would be baptized.
Mark 16:15 'And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.'

16 'He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.'

So was baptism for God or man.?

Nanja

None of them prove that you have God. As a matter of fact Jesus said you don't believe in God. Beacuse if you did you would be baptized.
Mark 16:15 'And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.'

16 'He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.'

So was baptism for God or man.?

You preach a false gospel of salvation by works Eph. 2:8-9!

~~

COGTHW

~~

Was baptism from God or man Sir/Ma'am.? Your works are your faith, according to Scriptures.
James 2:24 'Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.'
Where is your works of faith.? Where.?!?
James 2:18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
James 2:17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
Your are saved by the works of faith.!

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

~~

I said
There is no salvation without works.

Phil 2:12-13
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Faith-Works-Love (By Themselves they are only principles) But together they are righteousness.

People are trying to make a conclusion out of pieces and parts. It cant be done. Faith alone won't get you to heaven. Works alone won't get you to heaven. Love alone won't get you to heaven. That is the only conclusion.

XXX If all you have to present to God is faith, YOU ARE NOTHING.
1 Cor 13:1-2

1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal.
2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
James 2:14
14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him?
James 2:17-18
17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.
18 But someone will say, "You have faith, and I have works." Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.
James 2:24
24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.
James 2:26
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
Rom 16:26
26 but now has been made manifest, and by the prophetic Scriptures has been made known to all nations, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, for obedience to the faith--
(NKJ)

XXX You are saved by grace through faith. But that is NOT SALVATION.

Eph 2:8
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,
(NKJ)

Luke 6:32-33
32 "But if you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them.
33 "And if you do good to those who do good to you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners do the same.
(NKJ)

xxx Some stand on faith and some stand on works and some stand on love. They are all principles, they have to be together. So many on here are argueing just one point or part of a whole. You need to understand. Faith without works or love is dead. Works without faith or love is vanity. Love without faith or works is useless. Love is NOT AN EMOTION. Love is an action.

So many are running on blind faith. They dont even know what faith is. In reality their useing trust as faith. Their different. Your faith should be in what is written, all of it. But faith alone will NOT get you to heaven. Works alone will NOT get you to heaven. Love alone will not get you to heaven. What you need is the true faith in the Word of God. If you have the true faith in the Word of God you would try your best to do the works that are in the Word. Now love is NOT a feeling but an action. And the only way to learn what Godly love is would be tod do the works. That is how you learn what love is by trying to do the works. In the Word that you have put your faith in.

Rom 5:1-4
1 Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,
2 through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
3 And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance;
4 and perseverance, character; and character, hope.
Eph 2:18-20
18 For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father.
19 Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God,
20 having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief corner stone,
Eph 3:12
12 in whom we have boldness and access with confidence through faith in Him.
(NKJ)

Nanja

Was baptism from God or man.??

The only kind of baptism that can save anyone is done by God,
the Baptism of the the Holy Spirit Luke 3:16.

All the commandments of God were kept perfectly by the Obedience of Christ
on behalf of all those He died for, His Sheep John 10:11,15.

They are made Righteous by His one act of Obedience:

Rom. 5:19
For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners,
so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

But not by any works of righteousness they do Titus 3:5; Eph. 2:8-9.

~~

COGTHW

~~

Titus 3:5 was talking about baptism.
Titus 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Jesus said he that believeth on Him believe on God.
John 12:44 Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me.

45 And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me.

46 I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

So my question is do you believe in God, or man.? Cause God said to be baptized for the works of Salvation.

COGTHW

~~

As a matter of fact Peter says now baptism ALSO now saves you. Not just putting away of flesh but cleaning the flesh
1 Peter 3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:

nikolai_42

Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
I Peter 1:23

Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

Ephesians 5:25-27

Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
John 15:3

COGTHW

Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
I Peter 1:23

Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

Ephesians 5:25-27

Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
John 15:3

The Word has already killed false interpretation of being born again. You don't have Scriptures. God has to show it to you. God hasn't showed it to you yet. You are blinded by the devil, ask God to remove the scales of the devil that you may reap life everlasting.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Was baptism from God or man Sir/Ma'am.? Your works are your faith, according to Scriptures.
James 2:24 'Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.'
Where is your works of faith.? Where.?!?
James 2:18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
James 2:17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
Your are saved by the works of faith.!

James pertained to the scattered tribes of the House of Israel.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Word has already killed false interpretation of being born again. You don't have Scriptures. God has to show it to you. God hasn't showed it to you yet. You are blinded by the devil, ask God to remove the scales of the devil that you may reap life everlasting.

You certainly are judgemental for a guy/gal who isn't Bible literate. You don't even know how to "Rightly Divide" the Bible.

COGTHW

James pertained to the scattered tribes of the House of Israel.

Search the Scripture, Peter spoke to the Gentiles also the same things he did in Acts 2:38 ;
Peter message of Acts 2:38 was to the Gentiles also.
Acts 10:26 But Peter took him up, saying, Stand up; I myself also am a man.

27 And as he talked with him, he went in, and found many that were come together.

28 And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean.

That same Peter that you said was only for the "House of Israel"

Same Peter told them to be baptized in the name of Jesus.

Acts 10:44 While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word.

45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.

46 For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God. Then answered Peter,

47 Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we?

48 And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then prayed they him to tarry certain days.

You don't know what you are taking about the Scripture prove you don't know what you are talking about. Cornelius was a Gentile Peter was a Jew. Peter baptized the house of Cornelius and preached the same thing.
Obey Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. ; Beacuse the Gentiles did also.!! Once again the Scriptures say you are wrong.

I told you already the message was for everybody.

COGTHW

You certainly are judgemental for a guy/gal who isn't Bible literate. You don't even know how to "Rightly Divide" the Bible.

The Scriptures say a man of my manner judges all things
1 Corinthians 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

nikolai_42

Are you trusting in baptism to save you?