Bloody God and Stephengoswami

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I do not, and you know it!!! - However, you don't give anything worthwhile to respond to. Try saying anything that shows anything that I've said is not of the Truth!!! - You cannot show me to be wrong!!! --- I show you wrong ALL the time, as Now, but you are too hateful to come back in the (( Love )) of the Truth to Give, or Receive, therefore there is none available here!!!

Paul -- 041413

You never respond to any poster in love why are you weeping because I am talking to you in the same way as you talk to others?

You never say anything except that you are wise and everyone else are fools...that IS your message.

Letsargue

You never respond to any poster in love why are you weeping because I am talking to you in the same way as you talk to others?

You never say anything except that you are wise and everyone else are fools...that IS your message.

Let me make it easy for you then, if you’re SOO Christian and Must be Guided by the Holy Spirit as you call Him. - No one can do anything when statements are so subtle and meaningless, and nothing about it matters any “Way”. - So as I stated before, (( “I was with the Apostle Paul then, and he’s with me Now” )). --- Now, I realize no one could prove that either way of a personal thing, ( BUT ) one could Prove if it is “Possible” to be, or not. - The Scriptures are filled with evidence of all things True. SO, If you’re guided, and given Knowledge to answer anything ( “Instantly” ); - let us all see a true Christian in action!!!! ------ Luke 21:14-15 KJV --- 14- “( Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate )( before what ye shall answer ): 15- For (( I will give you a Mouth and Wisdom, which ( ALL ) your adversaries shall ( not be able to gainsay ) nor resist”. ------///--- SO, if you’re a Christian, -- You’ve got it. – So if you can’t demonstrate Christian power here; - I don’t want to be bothered by a false teacher any further!! – Because that’s what every Christian is ((( Promised by GOD )))!!!

Paul – 041413

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
We can all prove [and have proved] scripture. We are not commanded or encouraged, nor have we any desire to prove things outside of scripture.

This is the fellowship of the saints that what we have fully accords with scripture.

Your ramblings and barkings do not accord with scripture...I think it is Joseph Smith who is with you ((( PROVE ME WRONG !!!)))

Last edited:

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
The answer is you do not fit into God's building, not with one single member of TOL do you have any fellowship or agreement nor do I suppose in any other sphere of life...you are out of joint. We are the body of Christ and each members thereof but though all members are different yet they are each joined...but you are not joined. How can one member of a body be opposed to all other members? all you can do is feed, build up and nourish and help along.

These ministrations are alien in all your posts. You are stood apart from the body, flogging and beating upon it.

Letsargue claims the spirit of Paul and criticizes all, especially me. Of course prophets were always loner and criticized all. People of that time and we too all fall short of Christ, deserving criticism.

If one is with God he needs no church support. But he has a responsibility to guide them patiently withstanding their rejection and persecution.
But Letsargue criticizes only, never guides to truth. How can he as he himself is confused about it?
But I have no confusion about absolute love-God Heavenly Father and His commands. So I am not unnerved by churches opposition.

I pray that he comes to know the real truth and teach that, not just criticizing.

Letsargue

Letsargue claims the spirit of Paul and criticizes all, especially me. Of course prophets were always loner and criticized all. People of that time and we too all fall short of Christ, deserving criticism.

If one is with God he needs no church support. But he has a responsibility to guide them patiently withstanding their rejection and persecution.
But Letsargue criticizes only, never guides to truth. How can he as he himself is confused about it?
But I have no confusion about absolute love-God Heavenly Father and His commands. So I am not unnerved by churches opposition.

I pray that he comes to know the real truth and teach that, not just criticizing.

Maybe you (( TWO )) are SOOO Foolish to Only read ((( Your mail ))), Try reading my Threads, and Post to the ones who are half civilized in the their knowledge. You all say you're Christian, but Have ( Nothing Christian to say ). There's nothing to respond to, but only garbage deserving of (( REBUKE, - AS NOW ))!!!!!!!!! But, continue to listen to your own foolish guts for knowledge, (( I'll be there, when you are ))!!!

Paul 041513

bucksplasher

Maybe you (( TWO )) are SOOO Foolish to Only read ((( Your mail ))), Try reading my Threads, and Post to the ones who are half civilized in the their knowledge. You all say you're Christian, but Have ( Nothing Christian to say ). There's nothing to respond to, but only garbage deserving of (( REBUKE, - AS NOW ))!!!!!!!!! But, continue to listen to your own foolish guts for knowledge, (( I'll be there, when you are ))!!!

Paul 041513

Two prophets unable to communicate. tWINs

bucksplasher

Again, you said Absolutely NOTHING that can be responded to!!!!

You are Real Smart in the Word of God!!!!??? - What else can one say to such trash, and foolishness, AND HATE as that????

Paul -- 041513

I hope there's no hate, just some an attempt to hold a mirror up to someone's face to see if he really wants to appear as he does? tWINs

Letsargue

I hope there's no hate, just some an attempt to hold a mirror up to someone's face to see if he really wants to appear as he does? tWINs

Again!! - How smart and KIND you are, - to Respond back to!!!! -- How else can I respond to the fool that you follow??????

Paul -- 041513

bucksplasher

Again!! - How smart and KIND you are, - to Respond back to!!!! -- How else can I respond to the fool that you follow??????

Paul -- 041513

I follow Christ. I thought you did also.

I listen to the Church's explanations about what Bible verses mean.

From what I can tell you make up your own interpretations or have an Angel friend or St. Paul or something else, it's never really real clear on where you get your "knowledge". tWINs

Letsargue

I follow Christ. I thought you did also.

I listen to the Church's explanations about what Bible verses mean.

From what I can tell you make up your own interpretations or have an Angel friend or St. Paul or something else, it's never really real clear on where you get your "knowledge". tWINs

Then with your great wisdom and my total foolishness, you can prove me wrong, - YES!!!!!

Paul -- 041513

Letsargue

Maybe not "prove" you wrong but at least understand where we differ. tWINs

No Chance!!! - You DON'T CARE WHERE we differ, or you wouldn't be such a nescience with your foolish garbage of NOTHING!!!!!!!

Someone has to be aging you on, you'r not smart enough to do all this snotty garbage yourself, for me have to respond to!!!

OOOHHH WELL!! --- This place is shot anyhow!!! --- YES!!!! -- RENEW your GOLD LEVEL, --- YAHHH!! -- RIGHT!!!!

Paul -- 041513

bucksplasher

No Chance!!! - You DON'T CARE WHERE we differ, or you wouldn't be such a nescience with your foolish garbage of NOTHING!!!!!!!

Someone has to be aging you on, you'r not smart enough to do all this snotty garbage yourself, for me have to respond to!!!

OOOHHH WELL!! --- This place is shot anyhow!!! --- YES!!!! -- RENEW your GOLD LEVEL, --- YAHHH!! -- RIGHT!!!!

Paul -- 041513

I don't have a "gold level". tWINs

PS I'm a lowly Catholic

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
This is not an anti-Stephengo thread, folks should read his posts more carefully.

But I want Stephengo to know that our Bridegroom is a bloody Bridegroom.

[/SIZE]

Dear Totton,
After long deliberation I am answering this confusing post. Certainly Jesus is bloody, but not by others blood. He is saving us by his own blood drawn by us. But Abraham, Moses etc. were bloody by shedding others blood. He is not justifying them by his coming among their people and living among them. I also came and live among Muslims. That doesn't mean that I am justifying them. As I have come among them for 30 years to teach the Christian precept of enemy-love, so Christ came among jews for 33 years to teach them that, never to shed others blood like their forefathers. Their and our scriptures prophesized about him but that doesn’t make them infallible.

It is reported that Jesus also said “I am coming to sow discord”. This is so much misinterpreted as they say that Jesus is not of peace but war. But that discord is not from our side but from others who can’t stand our enemy-love precepts. We don’t shed their blood but they shed ours. Really Jesus is prince of peace.

But apostles especially Pharisee Paul clung more to their national prejudices than to Christ. They tried to make Christianity into a sect of Judaism. It’s warmongering god fitted better in heaven-fallen infighting humanity too. So catholics’ ambition to become state religion was fulfilled when they joined wars of emperors. To justify that antiChrist war they then compiled bible with old testament and spurious Revalation of war, marginalizing gospel. They crucified Christ again by it. as Christ silently suffered cross he suffers this now too. But we sane Christ-followers must wash our hands by protesting and following Christ better. Now, atom bomb surrounded world needs the real Christianity Christ preached on the mount and the cross, which only can save some souls in it.

I invite you to come to India of non-violence and enemy-love, the greatest expanding nation. Here most of the heaven-fallen souls fall to give them a chance to repent and turn back. In other nations they are somewhat barred by stricter birth control. So, Heavenly Father’s graces are falling more upon Indians to turn them back to love-heaven by His touch of love. This grace will liberate you from futility and impart spiritual fecundity as it has liberated me. Serving the poor here I see Christ in them really, as he declared. It is worthwhile pilgrimage if your eyes are open to see its spiritual riches in spite of blessed material poverty.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Dear Totton,
After long deliberation I am answering this confusing post. Certainly Jesus is bloody, but not by others blood. He is saving us by his own blood drawn by us. But Abraham, Moses etc. were bloody by shedding others blood.
You have to decide if there is any case for capital punishment, if there are muders or crimes which justify the taking of a life. The same argument for capital punishment is the argument for whether there can be just cause for war.

It was man who chose to be ruled by angels rather than God, Satan is an angel. Angelic rule is different from Divine rule.

The world apart from the church is still ruled by angels.

If you believe in capital punishment and just war, and in a world ruled by angels as I do then who is to carry out the sentence? Abraham and Moses were God's instruments of justice and those nations were very wicked. Does God have any right to decide who shall live and who die?
He is not justifying them by his coming among their people and living among them.
He did more than just come to live among them, He was born of them...that is different. In order for that to happen God had first to choose a man [Abraham] of who He would make into a family, Israel. This nation God must purify by teaching them His laws and precepts and making them holy through right sacrifices.

It was no easy thing for the Jews to be the chosen nation through who God would bring the Saviour of the world. The world pressed in on them and would have wiped them off the face of the earth [even as they would today] but God had a purpose.
I also came and live among Muslims. That doesn't mean that I am justifying them. As I have come among them for 30 years to teach the Christian precept of enemy-love, so Christ came among jews for 33 years to teach them that, never to shed others blood like their forefathers. Their and our scriptures prophesized about him but that doesn’t make them infallible.
Well how would you read, if God told Moses or Isaiah or David and they spoke what God told them whose word is it? Is it not God's word?...God's word is infallible

It is reported that Jesus also said “I am coming to sow discord”. This is so much misinterpreted as they say that Jesus is not of peace but war. But that discord is not from our side but from others who can’t stand our enemy-love precepts. We don’t shed their blood but they shed ours. Really Jesus is prince of peace.
Yes I accept that, it is the reasonable argument for pacifism. I can't think that I can kill somebody...who knows? we act differently when faced with death. Oh we have it dear Stephengo, I have seen parents whose children have been murdered forgiving out of christian love.

But the church does not rule in the world, at least not directly...once again we are faced with the question of whether we support civil law...we cannot impose christianity upon people. Civil laws do come from God to rule the ungodly executed by angels.

But apostles especially Pharisee Paul clung more to their national prejudices than to Christ. They tried to make Christianity into a sect of Judaism.
This is such an unjust charge against Paul who fought off [by debate not by sword] the attempt by the Jewish apostles to Judaise the church. Paul counted his Jewishness nothing but knowing Christ everything...Paul is so much like Christ, in his own nature he was fierce but God made him meek and lowly.
It’s warmongering god fitted better in heaven-fallen infighting humanity too. So catholics’ ambition to become state religion was fulfilled when they joined wars of emperors.
Ah this was certainly a turn of events, we are speaking not now about Christ-like apostles but the post apostolic time when the church was usurped.
To justify that antiChrist war they then compiled bible with old testament and spurious Revalation of war, marginalizing gospel.
But truly we do not live according to the OT but the NT, yet we need also the old to foreshow the new, but we interpret the old by the new...the gospel is all important, but the gospel is in Eden and in the law and in the prophets and psalms.
They crucified Christ again by it. as Christ silently suffered cross he suffers this now too. But we sane Christ-followers must wash our hands by protesting and following Christ better.
The reformation was a BIG step towards this, there is more to do....God has a time for things
Now, atom bomb surrounded world needs the real Christianity Christ preached on the mount and the cross, which only can save some souls in it.
But it is the Lord who teaches wars and famines and earthquakes will happen right up to His return. The whole world will not be saved, we want that as many that can be saved shall be

I invite you to come to India of non-violence and enemy-love, the greatest expanding nation. Here most of the heaven-fallen souls fall to give them a chance to repent and turn back. In other nations they are somewhat barred by stricter birth control. So, Heavenly Father’s graces are falling more upon Indians to turn them back to love-heaven by His touch of love. This grace will liberate you from futility and impart spiritual fecundity as it has liberated me. Serving the poor here I see Christ in them really, as he declared. It is worthwhile pilgrimage if your eyes are open to see its spiritual riches in spite of blessed material poverty.
I am involved in missionary organisations in India, Hindus are not non-violent towards christians...even Mother Theresa's nuns who are angels of mercy. India is a great nation of people, becoming great also now in power and wealth...India is wasting BILLIONS on moon science and ATOMIC bombs while her people starve.

A door is opening for the gospel to spread, against much opposition. Praise God. I am free and love and joy filled in serving God. Poverty is no blessing, pray for God to prosper India.

India's greatest enemy is philosopy...caste, wrong religion

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
The argument remains substitution, a life for a life. His innocent life for our sinful life...the life is in the blood.

It is a swap we make, a divine exchange, by the cross God puts away my old life and I recieve Christ's divine life...the new birth.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
The argument remains substitution, a life for a life. His innocent life for our sinful life...the life is in the blood.

It is a swap we make, a divine exchange, by the cross God puts away my old life and I recieve Christ's divine life...the new birth.

If we accept substitution, we make Heavenly Father worse than Christ, not higher as He actually is, in love scale. Meditate!

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
If we accept substitution, we make Heavenly Father worse than Christ, not higher as He actually is, in love scale. Meditate!

Dear Stephengo India has meditated, if there is one thing they do it is that.

Century after century they have meditated but no good has come, no salvation.

We work not by meditation but by revelation, revelation of God's word...that we will meditate upon.

It was the Father's will that His belovéd should be slaughtered, it was also the Son's. He did so that we might NOT be. He died the death we fully deserved.

What love there is in that, love for you and for me. That He should stand in our place as criminal and take the blame and the punishment and that we should go free on His behalf.

You may meditate my dear Stephengo for a MILLION years you'll never come up with love so divine so free, so selfless. What a plan, what glory. No wonder we love Him so much.

Letsargue

Christ doesn't HAVE a Life, He is THE LIFE that God has, and God gave us His Life to live, and you all spit on it, and called it everything under the (( Sun )), and not anything under, or in Heaven!!!

Paul -- 042113