Today's Phony Communion Practice!!

Letsargue

Something just doesn't sound right.

If you’ll look around, there must be a lot of stuff that don’t sound right to all, and some things that God says, none will accept. – Where’s the agreement to anything by even the most? – Take my favorite verse; -- Acts 2:38 KJV ------///--- Does that sound right?? - But hardly no one can take it in it’s total without changing it, or simply rejecting it for anything else, - Such as: “Just ask Jesus to come into your heart”. – does that sound good, and is it - even written?? – What saith the Lord: - (( "As it is written" )).

Paul – 041413

bucksplasher

the Roman Catholic Church is either the Church Christ founded or it is not

there is NO other choice here. So, now that that has been simplified

the only way to answer that Q is to take an RCIA class Sept to Easter (every year), find out what the Church REALLY teaches (you won't find out from anticatholics) and decide 4 your self...

since Sept is some time off

u could read Catholic books in the meantime... books with the bishop's Nihil obstat/Imprimatur on them

There are unorthodox catholics in the world... so you can't trust books not approved by the bishop. Heck, maybe you can't even trust some of them.. God knows... (dont know much about that kidna thing)

anyhow...

you have 2 agree that if the RCC is the TRUE Church Christ founded (I know it is)

this is worth doing

and it is far more worth doing than you realize.

From the "mouth of babes" comes truth...from the mouth of an older (gentle?)man comes babbling. tWINs

bucksplasher

Tell us, OH please tell us where you conjured that up from, so your brothers can do as good as you in ~knowledge???

Paul -- 041513

Off the "top of my head" from the "tip of my tounge" from the "evidence of my eyes" ...take you pick.

I don't look on it as "knowledge" but observed interactions. tWINs

bucksplasher

Either way, any FOOL can SEE what, and Who you ARE!!!!! - LOL -- keep making yourself visiable for the World to SEE. -- LOL, What a copycat of the devil!!!!

Paul -- 041513

So I look into the mirror and a (handsome) devil looks back? or is that just the Devil lying to me? tWINs

Letsargue

So I look into the mirror and a (handsome) devil looks back? or is that just the Devil lying to me? tWINs

What a Waste!!! -- TOL has let the only good battlefield go the stupid devil and his fools, - wasting time and space!! -- Real good ruling guys!!! - You might as well let TOL go to the Hackers, it shot anyhow!!!

Paul -- 041513

bucksplasher

What a Waste!!! -- TOL has let the only good battlefield go the stupid devil and his fools, - wasting time and space!! -- Real good ruling guys!!! - You might as well let TOL go to the Hackers, it shot anyhow!!!

Paul -- 041513

We "still" await your truth in an understandable form. Recently you been more easily read. More of the same. tWINs

Letsargue

We "still" await your truth in an understandable form. Recently you been more easily read. More of the same. tWINs

I'm fixing to shut every Thread I have down if this don't STOP!!!!!!

((((( KNIGHT )))))!!! PUT A STOP TO THIS GUY, I'M FED UP WITH THIS FOOLISHNESS.

BAN ME IF YOU CAN'T DO YOUR JOB ANY OTHER WAY!!! - YOU'RE THE BOSS ON THE BACK ALLEY. OR ARE YOU THE (( ONE )) AGING THIS SMART GUY ON??????????? - I DON'T PUT ANYTHING PAST THIS PLACE ANY-MORE!!!!!! --- I'VE BEEN BANNED FOR A LOT LESS THAN WHAT THIS SMART MOUTH IS DOING, - IN DISRUPTING!!!

YAHH, WATCH ME RENEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul -- 041513

bucksplasher

I'm fixing to shut every Thread I have down if this don't STOP!!!!!!

((((( KNIGHT )))))!!! PUT A STOP TO THIS GUY, I'M FED UP WITH THIS FOOLISHNESS.

BAN ME IF YOU CAN'T DO YOUR JOB ANY OTHER WAY!!! - YOU'RE THE BOSS ON THE BACK ALLEY. OR ARE YOU THE (( ONE )) AGING THIS SMART GUY ON??????????? - I DON'T PUT ANYTHING PAST THIS PLACE ANY-MORE!!!!!! --- I'VE BEEN BANNED FOR A LOT LESS THAN WHAT THIS SMART MOUTH IS DOING, - IN DISRUPTING!!!

YAHH, WATCH ME RENEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul -- 041513

OK with me...good bye. tWINs

God be with you. Did you just call "uncle"? What happened to the "Sword".