Today's Phony Communion Practice!!

Letsargue

Why not. What have I said against God?

Everything any of you SAY, is ( "Bassed on" ) false doctrine, making "Everything" false.

Don’t you all get tired of trying to “RATTLE” your wet noodles?? – Get something with some sounding to it, like God’s Sword!!!

Paul – 041213

bucksplasher

Tell us WHAT!!!

Paul -- 041213

Tells us that "you" are your own church. A pope, priest, acolyte, and parishioner of one.

I used to be "one" and now I'm able to share and exchange (within reason) with fellow Christians and only excommunicate those who are totally and willfully wrong.

With you I don't know which is which or even if you are right or wrong.

You seem to not only lead your own church but your own language as well.

That's what I meant by it explains alot.

tWINs

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Everything any of you SAY, is ( "Based on" ) false doctrine, making "Everything" false.

Don’t you all get tired of trying to “RATTLE” your wet noodles?? – Get something with some sounding to it, like God’s Sword!!!

Paul – 041213

You are the loudest noodle I have ever encountered. Yet I find you interesting.

Letsargue

That's one way the Devil might put it without any Scripture.

Paul -- 041213

SAY!! – There’s far more visitors on, at any one time, than there are members all day. So You visitors out there; - these guys need your help. - There must be someone out there who is smarter then any of these. --- So come in and help these POOR Guys out.

Paul – 041213

sky.

BANNED
Banned
That's one way the Devil might put it without any Scripture.

Paul -- 041213

Agreed.

Acts 17:11

Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.

genuineoriginal

No he did not, it WAS the Lord's "Table of His Body", That's what He said, and His Body was not, and is Not of "Bitter Herbs". -- I Rebuke you for the Blasphemy of the Body of Christ!!! -- Read the Book!!!

Paul -- 041213

I read the book.
Jesus' body is unleavened bread.
The sop was bitter herbs.

The Lord's Table is the Altar in front of the Temple.

Letsargue

Agreed.

Acts 17:11

Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.

Sooo, What have you found??

Paul -- 041213

bucksplasher

That the practice of communion is simple but the meaning of it isn't for the simple.

It can be for the "simple" as in second graders and it can stay at that level for a lifetime.

It can however be studied for a lifetime and become much more humbly loving.

tWINs

Letsargue

I read the book.
Jesus' body is unleavened bread.
The sop was bitter herbs.

The Lord's Table is the Altar in front of the Temple.

No it's not!! - If the bread of Life is unleavened with the Holy Ghost, then it's not resin. Only Leven can cause the Bread to rise.

I Rebuke you for forcing the Body / Bread to remain unraised, and denying the Power of the Holy Ghost. --- Acts 5:32 KJV ---&--- 1 Corinthians 2:13-14 KJV ------//---

Paul – 041213

genuineoriginal

No it's not!! - If the bread of Life is unleavened with the Holy Ghost, then it's not resin. Only Leven can cause the Bread to rise.

I Rebuke you for forcing the Body / Bread to remain unraised, and denying the Power of the Holy Ghost. --- Acts 5:32 KJV ---&--- 1 Corinthians 2:13-14 KJV ------//---

Paul – 041213

The leavened loafs are raised on Pentecost.

Leviticus 23:17
17 Ye shall bring out of your habitations two wave loaves of two tenth deals; they shall be of fine flour; they shall be baken with leaven; they are the firstfruits unto the Lord.​

There is no leaven in Passover

1 Corinthians 5:7
7 Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:​

bucksplasher

Paul – 041213

So we have in order of importance 1Send to hell
2. Excomunicate
3. Rebuke
4. Correct
5. Approve
6. Love

Is this about right?

tWINs

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have a Question for any or all the “Religious Geniuses” here on TOL!! – That (( INCLUDES AMR ))!! – There is a so called Genius who (( Condemns Me )) for not placing my (( SOUL )) in the hands, or the authority of some church. --- ((( Condemns )) me for not being under the authority of a church!!! – I’m asking you AMR!!!
Thank you for asking.

You now have your answer:
Here

Here

Here

Finally, here:
View attachment 17809

Please continue the conversation after you have taken the time to digest the content that has been carefully selected for you and are able to interact with the content accordingly. If you just want to rant and rave, carry on, but I would ask that you not call me out unless you intend to meet me on proper terms. Otherwise, some may start to think you have an odd interest in me that is becoming unhealthy. ;)

AMR

Letsargue

The leavened loafs are raised on Pentecost.

Leviticus 23:17
17 Ye shall bring out of your habitations two wave loaves of two tenth deals; they shall be of fine flour; they shall be baken with leaven; they are the firstfruits unto the Lord.​

There is no leaven in Passover

1 Corinthians 5:7
7 Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:​

Letsargue

Passover / Jubilee ended on Pentecost. - Pentecost is the same day / Jubilee, but named for the New Lord of the Church / People.

All you gave there was only during the Apostles time and the Church days, they don't apply now. -- Paul (( first spoke to the Jews first, then to the Gentiles )) everywhere he went. -- Remember, "To the Jew first, then to the Gentile"?? --- ( Now ), - there is nothing but "Gentiles"!!

Paul -- 041213