Letsargue

Thank you for asking.

You now have your answer:
Here

Here

Here

Finally, here:
View attachment 17809

Please continue the conversation after you have taken the time to digest the content that has been carefully selected for you and are able to interact with the content accordingly. If you just want to rant and rave, carry on, but I would ask that you not call me out unless you intend to meet me on proper terms. Otherwise, some may start to think you have an odd interest in me that is becoming unhealthy. ;)

AMR

THIS IS a Place of "BATTLE", Not a place to kiss and make up, or flattery!!!

It’s too simple. -- “Worship” is ( Supreme LOVE ). -- For God (( Soo Loved )) the world of Righteousness that He Gave ---. As we are to ( Soo Give ) back to Christ all of our Righteousness. – You have too much ( ~?garbage?~ ) in such a simple thing. – I couldn’t receive the stuff.

Paul – 041211

bucksplasher

THIS IS a Place of "BATTLE", Not a place to kiss and make up, or flattery!!!

It’s too simple. -- “Worship” is ( Supreme LOVE ). -- For God (( Soo Loved )) the world of Righteousness that He Gave ---. As we are to ( Soo Give ) back to Christ all of our Righteousness. – You have too much ( ~?garbage?~ ) in such a simple thing. – I couldn’t receive the stuff.

Paul – 041211

Fellowship? tWINs

Letsargue

Fellowship? tWINs

Fellowship is a little distant from the Truth. - It's ONE with each other, Together. - We shall be like Him because He is who we are, walking the world of sin looking for someone to pull out of the Fire. -- Remember Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego??? - That's just a Parable of NOW!!!

Paul -- 041213

Letsargue

So what are you getting at the wine had honey in it?

What am I getting at?? ---- I didn't write it, but thanks for thinking that I did. -- Read Christ's Mind, and see!! - He can read your mind, so why not you His?? - I can!!!!!!

Paul -- 041213

Letsargue

i'm seeing something...

something hazy....

it's getting clearer.....

I've got it!

Goat Wins!

I just don’t get it!!! – This people call themselves Christians, BUT can’t say anything, or speak anything of the slightest Heavenly manner. -- There is NEVER anything of any Knowledge at all. --- Nothing!!! – It seems that this foolish people do their loving, - of Hell. – Anything of the Truth is absolutely Rejected, and replaced with Nothing BUT nonsense and foolishness. --- As grown people; - this people act like calculating, ignorant beasts of the desert. - Nothing means anything to them at ALL!!! ----- ( If ) GOD SAID:>>-- John 16:13 KJV – 13- “Howbeit when He, the Spirit of Truth, is come, ((( He will “GUIDE” you into all Truth ))): for He shall not speak of Himself; but whatsoever He shall hear, (( That shall He speak )): and (((( He will shew you things to come )))). ------//-- NOW if God was to happen to ever say such a thing as that!!! – WELLL!!! – How foolish is one who thinks he has received it???? --- AND THEN!!! ---- On top of that; if GOD Was to EVER Say something like:>>>--- Luke 21:14-15 KJV – 14- “Settle it therefore in your hearts, (( Not to meditate before what ye shall answer )): 15- (((( For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay )))) nor resist”. -----///--- WWWOOOWWW!!! – “( There couldn’t be any two Scriptures more contradictory to one another )” - (( The Thought is )) By all fools!!!!!! --- It doesn’t matter what one says “GOD SAID”, and SHOWS it; - that’s the one thing that must be rejected and scoffed at, and SPIT ON because what GOD Says is Foolish, and any FOOL Knows that!!!!

Right here: - always something totally foolish, - nothing ever reasonable, or anywhere near having a REASON OF GOD!!!! ------ Therefore, --- I REBUKE YOU For ~it. ---- Now, - Laugh yourself off your foolish donkey your foolish false Christ brought you to ride into your city of HELL. - When you open your foolish eye, you will SEE who put you there, and I’ll have my Laugh!!!!

Paul – 041313

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Never have I taken communion and dipped in vinegar and water. I wouldn't.

why did Jesus?

do you give any thought to the symbolism of the traditions of Messiah recorded in the gospels?

it is a bit shocking to the taste buds, but it does leave a lasting memory Luke 22:19.

The bitter herbs? That is the only connection that I make and it was and is practiced at a Seder Passover meal.

you are correct the Seder meal would have been dipped in the bitter herbs, but it also would have contained flesh of the Paschal lamb which is not mentioned in any of the text of this event, see Exodus 12:8.

all that is mentioned is a piece of bread.

Messiah says this was done to fulfill that which was said of him in scripture, John 13:18, Psalm 41:9.

If you read the account in John 13 the passover supper was already over at this point, John 13:2, John 13:4.

I am still trying to see where letsargue is going with this, since he used this passage from John in an OP about communion. ???

At a Seder Passover meal the bitter herbs(maror) are eaten. At least at the one I participated in. The bitter herb at the meal reminded them of the bitterness of the slavery in Egypt that the Jewish forefathers suffered.

Letsargue

At a Seder Passover meal the bitter herbs(maror) are eaten. At least at the one I participated in. The bitter herb at the meal reminded them of the bitterness of the slavery in Egypt that the Jewish forefathers suffered.

We're not concerned with anything here but the Time of the Lord's Supper with the Twelve Apostles. --- The four accounts of the Gospel state it somewhat differently, but read especially:>>-- John 13:1-27 KJV -----///--- Please read that slowly and meaningfully.

Paul -- 041313

Last edited:

bucksplasher

We're not concerned with anything here but the Time of the Last Supper with the Twelve Apostles. --- The four accounts of the Gospel state it somewhat differently, but read especially:>>-- John 13:1-27 KJV -----///--- Please read that slowly and meaningfully.

Paul -- 041313

Upon reading "medium slowly" I see where the "sop" did not appear to be part of the "communion" service but a seperate interaction between Christ and Judas? tWINs

sky.

BANNED
Banned
We're not concerned with anything here but the Time of the Last Supper with the Twelve Apostles. --- The four accounts of the Gospel state it somewhat differently, but read especially:>>-- John 13:1-27 KJV -----///--- Please read that slowly and meaningfully.

Paul -- 041313

Ok I read it. Now what?

Letsargue

Ok I read it. Now what?

I put the word "Last" in with the Lord's Supper, which is my mistake. It's just the Lord's Supper.

Well, - Jesus kept BOTH Suppers there that evening. - The Passover Supper First, which was the LAST PASSOVER SUPPER. – (( THEN )) the Lord’s Supper, which is you all’s Communion Supper - The Lord’s Supper does not include the Passover Supper. -- The Passover Supper “There”, - FULFILLS all the Passover Suppers, no more to be observed.

Paul – 041313

sky.

BANNED
Banned
I put the word "Last" in with the Lord's Supper, which is my mistake. It's just the Lord's Supper.

Well, - Jesus kept BOTH Suppers there that evening. - The Passover Supper First, which was the LAST PASSOVER SUPPER. – (( THEN )) the Lord’s Supper, which is you all’s Communion Supper - The Lord’s Supper does not include the Passover Supper. -- The Passover Supper “There”, - FULFILLS all the Passover Suppers, no more to be observed.

Paul – 041313

I think I Agee with that. So do you have a concern about Christians who take communion or the elements used in current communion practice?

Letsargue

I think I Agee with that. So do you have a concern about Christians who take communion or the elements used in current communion practice?

That supper was only kept until the end; - the end of the Church days, or the Apostles’ time. All the Apostles were Offered to death by Jesus when He washed their feet. - That’s what that was, and Paul the Apostle, - the thirteenth Apostle was also Offered; he stated that. – Paul’s Vow was to be at Jerusalem for the final Pentecost which replaced the Passover / Jubilee – Paul and John were the Last two to be killed, or offered. --- They were the Two that lay in the street for three and a half days, - then was the ((( “Resurrection” ))). – There is no other Resurrection, God just doesn’t speak of it there, for those who won’t read the whole Word ( For the understanding of things ), which is one of God’s SNARES. – Paul and John’s death was the Abomination that made all of Judea “Desolate”. – Paul and John now are Michael and Gabriel.

But now agreed??

Paul – 041313

bucksplasher

That supper was only kept until the end; - the end of the Church days, or the Apostles’ time. All the Apostles were Offered to death by Jesus when He washed their feet. - That’s what that was, and Paul the Apostle, - the thirteenth Apostle was also Offered; he stated that. – Paul’s Vow was to be at Jerusalem for the final Pentecost which replaced the Passover / Jubilee – Paul and John were the Last two to be killed, or offered. --- They were the Two that lay in the street for three and a half days, - then was the ((( “Resurrection” ))). – There is no other Resurrection, God just doesn’t speak of it there, for those who won’t read the whole Word ( For the understanding of things ), which is one of God’s SNARES. – Paul and John’s death was the Abomination that made all of Judea “Desolate”. – Paul and John now are Michael and Gabriel.

But now agreed??

Paul – 041313

I think you might want to have a "conversation" with the Pope. I think you might have a problem with "some" of your interpretations.

tWINs