Can any wishing me to hell, harm me?

not4sure

I automatically rise or fall to the same level of integrity outside me that I have inside. If I hate-infight and seek it within, I shall automatically go to those people with that level of hate-infighting. That is the rule we see here. Same rule is in afterlife. So, just by wishing heaven or hell one can’t send any there. They just reveal their own level by that.

But enemies can bring me down to their level of hatred by inspiring hate-prone me to hate them. If I continue to love them I might bring them to my level of love, instead. That becomes possible for me if I have prepared myself by long love-exercise. That is gaining a lover, as Christ taught. If I add a hater, that is a loss for me.

Father loves devil most, His proud suicidal child. We should not hate but have compassion on him. That is the key of successful survival in this worldly life under infighting Devil, chosen by infighting us before our fall here.

A man without a horse is like a foot.

Letsargue

We call St. Paul a Saint as we know he is in Heaven. It just dawned on me that the Paul you are talking about is your Guardian Angel.

Another Catholic dogma. Good going.

tWINs

Dogma?? -- He and I are the same one in Spirit. - Where he is, I am also. - That's no "dogma"; that's Christ.

Paul -- 041213

bucksplasher

Dogma?? -- He and I are the same one in Spirit. - Where he is, I am also. - That's no "dogma"; that's Christ.

Paul -- 041213

So are you speaking about Christ or are you talking about a "heavenly" Paul or are you saying that you (Paul) have already bi-located are are now in Heaven and on earth?

We had a St. Solinas who could be 2 different places on earth.

I know St. Paul made it to the 7th? heaven. But I don't think even he would claim to be in heaven and on earth at the same time. If you are so claiming, I might nominate you for Sainthood myself. tWINs

Letsargue

So are you speaking about Christ or are you talking about a "heavenly" Paul or are you saying that you (Paul) have already bi-located are are now in Heaven and on earth?

We had a St. Solinas who could be 2 different places on earth.

I know St. Paul made it to the 7th? heaven. But I don't think even he would claim to be in heaven and on earth at the same time. If you are so claiming, I might nominate you for Sainthood myself. tWINs

All I can tell you is what we have already said:>>-- Ephesians 2:6 KJV – 6- “And (( Hath Raised us up Together )), ( and made us sit “Together” in Heavenly Places ) in Christ Jesus”. ----//--- That’s US!!! --- If that’s not now, when is it??

Paul – 041213

bucksplasher

All I can tell you is what we have already said:>>-- Ephesians 2:6 KJV – 6- “And (( Hath Raised us up Together )), ( and made us sit “Together” in Heavenly Places ) in Christ Jesus”. ----//--- That’s US!!! --- If that’s not now, when is it??

Paul – 041213

It might have been then? tWINs

PS If it is "now" it is figurative language. I hate to break it to you but we are not sitting in Heavenly Places. If we are I want my collection money back. I know you don't have to worry about that as in your church of one all your money goes to you.

Letsargue

It might have been then? tWINs

PS If it is "now" it is figurative language. I hate to break it to you but we are not sitting in Heavenly Places. If we are I want my collection money back. I know you don't have to worry about that as in your church of one all your money goes to you.

I DIDN'T SAY You were!!!!!!!! - I said "WE"!!!! - I AM that I am, and WE are ONE!!!! - You are of You god, and left me for dead, but am alive ever more. --- I gain nothing of your world, and want nothing of your world!! - I gaid the ALL:>>-- Ezekiel 44:28 KJV ---

Paul -- 041313

Letsargue

Though we all are devil's brood (Mt 23-33) we have to obey Christ, not you!! So I shall pray for you that the pride of Learning dont turn you into a neurotic.

You said that you all are devil's BLOOD. --- Then you cannot be of GOD!!!! - YOU ALL are of (( One Blood )) ONE GOD SAID!!!! --- Anyhow, --- John 9:31 KJV – 31- “Now we know that (( God heareth not sinners )): but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth”. ------///---

When was the last time ((( you prayed ))) of Knowledge?? – It could not have ever been answered, for you have none; - of Heavenly Knowledge. Your god gives you nothing but Trash from His Lying bowls, and you feed on your fathers Foolishness, as you continually throw it out here in your garbage dump. --- This is not Hinnom, this is the place of "WAR", and you are without!!!!

Paul – 041313

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
laws that govern......

laws that govern......

I automatically rise or fall to the same level of integrity outside me that I have inside. If I hate-infight and seek it within, I shall automatically go to those people with that level of hate-infighting. That is the rule we see here. Same rule is in afterlife. So, just by wishing heaven or hell one can’t send any there. They just reveal their own level by that.

Yes,...this universal law of inward disposition serves as a karmic reflection, being the condition of mind and its affections,....those qualities bearing their own consequences. While wishing hell upon someone may not necessarily send them there, its negative quality and intent will affect primarily the wisher, since they are the one with the ill will.

But enemies can bring me down to their level of hatred by inspiring hate-prone me to hate them. If I continue to love them I might bring them to my level of love, instead. That becomes possible for me if I have prepared myself by long love-exercise. That is gaining a lover, as Christ taught. If I add a hater, that is a loss for me.

Real Love ultimately outshines and transcends all that is unlike itself...hence the instruction to love one's enemies. This love by nature has transformative powers.

Father loves devil most, His proud suicidal child. We should not hate but have compassion on him. That is the key of successful survival in this worldly life under infighting Devil, chosen by infighting us before our fall here.

This is an interesting perception, for if 'God' is Love He cannot help but love all souls. In fact in the doctrine of universal salvation, even the devil and fallen angels are ultimately restored or reconciled by his grace.

pj

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
NO!! - This is a place to -" Argue" / Fight, using the Sword of God!!! - Don't you have the Armor of your god?? - You run and hide with the rest of your brothers in your god. -- I'll ( Stand ) on the Truth / Christ / The Rock, before you!!!

Paul -- 041213

Christ banned sword at the end and you are using the sword! Even allegorically using the term sword is an attempt to legalize it by the back door. Alas! Humanity cant do without Devil, the killer.