Today's Phony Communion Practice!!

bucksplasher

Yes Jesus did say that!! - And What Was that; -- with Honey, or without Honey??? - There's a difference you may know???? ---- Only "UNTIL He comes", (( He Came )), Now What??? - ALL that carnal stuff, "Like Figures" of things to come, has been "Fulfilled". - You all MISSED IT.

Paul -- 041213

Picked "one" of your posts arbitrarily.

It's my understanding that at what is now a Seder meal there are many cups of wine (4). Christ instituted the Eucharist during the 3rd cup and received the 4th upon the cross. He then said "It is finished" and died.

As to dipping it would have been done during the 1st or 2ond cups.

Do I win anything?

tWINs

sky.

BANNED
Banned
why did Jesus?

do you give any thought to the symbolism of the traditions of Messiah recorded in the gospels?

it is a bit shocking to the taste buds, but it does leave a lasting memory Luke 22:19.

The bitter herbs? That is the only connection that I make and it was and is practiced at a Seder Passover meal.

Letsargue

I have nothing to offer your questions,

I don't throw pearls to swine (anyone who accuses me of things they know nothing about)

hopefully someone will come along and help you, try and control yourself better 1 Corinthians 13:4 and you may receive all you are asking for.

God said a whole lot more than that. - He said "Fight" also; therefore I fight "Principles", spoken by those who think they are in High Places. - Those who have exalted ( themselves ) above God.

Paul -- 041213

MarkA

The bitter herbs? That is the only connection that I make and it was and is practiced at a Seder Passover meal.
you are correct the Seder meal would have been dipped in the bitter herbs, but it also would have contained flesh of the Paschal lamb which is not mentioned in any of the text of this event, see Exodus 12:8.

all that is mentioned is a piece of bread.

Messiah says this was done to fulfill that which was said of him in scripture, John 13:18, Psalm 41:9.

If you read the account in John 13 the passover supper was already over at this point, John 13:2, John 13:4.

I am still trying to see where letsargue is going with this, since he used this passage from John in an OP about communion. ???

Letsargue

why did Jesus?

do you give any thought to the symbolism of the traditions of Messiah recorded in the gospels?

it is a bit shocking to the taste buds, but it does leave a lasting memory Luke 22:19.

ALSO!!! -- John 13:26 KJV -----//-- Which one is a LIE???

Paul -- 041213

Letsargue

Picked "one" of your posts arbitrarily.

It's my understanding that at what is now a Seder meal there are many cups of wine (4). Christ instituted the Eucharist during the 3rd cup and received the 4th upon the cross. He then said "It is finished" and died.

As to dipping it would have been done during the 1st or 2ond cups.

Do I win anything?

tWINs

SO you say, -- not GOD!!! -- Your understanding is not what God said, therefore you "Misunderstand" and are wrong!!

Paul -- 041213

genuineoriginal

((( Tell me, or Inform ME!!! ))) ---- What do you all (( “SOP” )) your “Leavened Bread” in ))??

Why would Jesus have the (((((( NEED TO DIP THE “SOP” )))))) and IT’S referred to, as His “FLESH”??
Jesus dipped the unleavened bread in bitter herbs to keep the commandment.

Numbers 9:11
11 The fourteenth day of the second month at even they shall keep it, and eat it with unleavened bread and bitter herbs.​

bucksplasher

SO you say, -- not GOD!!! -- Your understanding is not what God said, therefore you "Misunderstand" and are wrong!!

Paul -- 041213

Actually I was attempting to quote someone who wrote a book, article? called the "Fourth Cup".

If you might read it it might make more sense to you. I have a poor memory.

I write off the top of my head and then tend to get in over my head besides.

tWINs

PS If I'm in a wine vat I don't care but much of the time I'm only full of honey and too too sweet.

Letsargue

Jesus dipped the unleavened bread in bitter herbs to keep the commandment.

Numbers 9:11
11 The fourteenth day of the second month at even they shall keep it, and eat it with unleavened bread and bitter herbs.​

No he did not, it WAS the Lord's "Table of His Body", That's what He said, and His Body was not, and is Not of "Bitter Herbs". -- I Rebuke you for the Blasphemy of the Body of Christ!!! -- Read the Book!!!

Paul -- 041213

bucksplasher

No he did not, it WAS the Lord's "Table of His Body", That's what He said, and His Body was not, and is Not of "Bitter Herbs". -- I Rebuke you for the Blasphemy of the Body of Christ!!! -- Read the Book!!!

Paul -- 041213

You tend to find much blasphemy. I don't think I'd put you up for Pope. tWINs

MarkA

MarkA said:
why did Jesus?

ALSO!!! -- John 13:26 KJV -----//-- Which one is a LIE???

Paul -- 041213

neither,

one is a story about the passover dinner, washing of feet, and the betrayal and outing of Judas as a traitor. The other in Luke is a record of the initiation of the new covenant with the disciples, also known as the Eucharist, not found in John 13, tho a discourse on the bread of life is found in John 6 when Jesus teaches in the the synagogue in Capernaum.

Letsargue

Actually I was attempting to quote someone who wrote a book, article? called the "Fourth Cup".

If you might read it it might make more sense to you. I have a poor memory.

I write off the top of my head and then tend to get in over my head besides.

tWINs

PS If I'm in a wine vat I don't care but much of the time I'm only full of honey and too too sweet.

I ONLY read and see the Truth of Christ in Him, not your false gods!!

Paul -- 041213