Today's Phony Communion Practice!!

sky.

BANNED
Banned
That supper was only kept until the end; - the end of the Church days, or the Apostles’ time. All the Apostles were Offered to death by Jesus when He washed their feet. - That’s what that was, and Paul the Apostle, - the thirteenth Apostle was also Offered; he stated that. – Paul’s Vow was to be at Jerusalem for the final Pentecost which replaced the Passover / Jubilee – Paul and John were the Last two to be killed, or offered. --- They were the Two that lay in the street for three and a half days, - then was the ((( “Resurrection” ))). – There is no other Resurrection, God just doesn’t speak of it there, for those who won’t read the whole Word ( For the understanding of things ), which is one of God’s SNARES. – Paul and John’s death was the Abomination that made all of Judea “Desolate”. – Paul and John now are Michael and Gabriel.

But now agreed??

Paul – 041313

I have never heard of the term "final Pentecost". Where does that come from?

Were Michael and Gabriel also Paul and John?

Last edited:

Letsargue

I think you might want to have a "conversation" with the Pope. I think you might have a problem with "some" of your interpretations.

tWINs

There are some FOOLS who can't agree with me!! - That's real smart without any Scriptures to support you all's denial of the Truth!!!! - But I don't care what you think any more, you're too sarcastic and filled with hate of anything that disagrees with you and your own KIND!!!

I "Rebuke you" to your END, so let's ((( SEE ))) how you feel then!!!

Paul -- 041313

Letsargue

I have never heard of the term "final Pentecost". Where does that come from?

Where Michael and Gabriel also Paul and John?

The changing Passover, or Jubilee to Pentecost makes it final ( with ) the Old Law keeping.

Paul and John were the names of the flesh at their birth. - Their Spirits are of Christ and are Michael and Gabriel, and are eternal now with the Lord and can share any body of flesh the Lord sends them to save some from the Fire that now is. – The two thieves who were crucified with Christ were also Michael and Gabriel after the Resurrection. - They were the two Angels in the Tomb, and were there at Jesus’ ascension into the clouds, and on into Paradise that day. --- Now we are in that eternal time in that Spirit, but the carnal world and those of it are doomed to hell, unless an “Angel”, and it must be an Angel who delivers them, being SENT to save some from that fire now. – I know, this is so far out from the normal that the world cannot receive it, but please, --- Prove anything here wrong. - Get help, because things are very different from what has been taught by all. ------- Things are not made of ( Things ) that do appear, and things are not the Truth that are not Seen in the Truth only. All things are made of Truth, carnal and Spiritual.

Paul – 041313

bucksplasher

The changing Passover, or Jubilee to Pentecost makes it final ( with ) the Old Law keeping.

Paul and John were the names of the flesh at their birth. - Their Spirits are of Christ and are Michael and Gabriel, and are eternal now with the Lord and can share any body of flesh the Lord sends them to save some from the Fire that now is. – The two thieves who were crucified with Christ were also Michael and Gabriel after the Resurrection. - They were the two Angels in the Tomb, and were there at Jesus’ ascension into the clouds, and on into Paradise that day. --- Now we are in that eternal time in that Spirit, but the carnal world and those of it are doomed to hell, unless an “Angel”, and it must be an Angel who delivers them, being SENT to save some from that fire now. – I know, this is so far out from the normal that the world cannot receive it, but please, --- Prove anything here wrong. - Get help, because things are very different from what has been taught by all. ------- Things are not made of ( Things ) that do appear, and things are not the Truth that are not Seen in the Truth only. All things are made of Truth, carnal and Spiritual.

Paul – 041313

You are now hallucinating. I see the "spirits" are indeed talking. Good luck to you if you actually believe you own postings.

I don't "rebuke" but do worry about your sanity.

tWINsl

sky.

BANNED
Banned

Paul – 041313

First off I would have to study to find out what jubilee is. I have heard of "the year if Jubilee". How that relates to anything current I don't know. I have thought before that Jubilee was a Jewish celebration of some sort. I have also in some context heard that it is something to look forward to.

Letsargue

First off I would have to study to find out what jubilee is. I have heard of "the year if Jubilee". How that relates to anything current I don't know. I have thought before that Jubilee was a Jewish celebration of some sort. I have also in some context heard that it is something to look forward to.

Every 50 Passovers is a “Jubilee”, or a ((( “REDEMPTION” ))). – “Pentecost” is simply “Fifty”; and was A DAY of “Redemption” 3,000 souls were “redeemed” that Day. ---- So, on the Day of Pentecost, - the title - “Jubilee” - was changed to simply - “Pentecost” over “Jubilee”; because of the changing of the Laws of God. – Today, - churches accept the simple stating of, - that Passover started with Moses leaving Egypt. – BUT there have been the same things as Passovers under different words, from the beginning. And every 50 ( Whatever Passovers ); - there is another “BIG something, that is ?Jubilee. - (( Just for instance: - Adam “Passed Over” from the Garden, to the Lost state, - that God must set back straight with the “Second Man Adam”, and bring Him back “OVER-THE-PASS”, - into the New Garden of God, by ( ANOTHER “JUBILEE” ), and that Final Jubilee is found right where it was supposed to be; -- HERE:>>>--- Luke 21:28 KJV – 28- “And when these things begin to come to pass, (( then look up )), and lift up your heads; ((( for your “REDEMPTION” ))) draweth nigh. – That was, ( what ever else you think that time is ); is the Final Jubilee / Redemption which is an Eternal DAY / NOW!!

Paul – 041413

Letsargue

You are now hallucinating. I see the "spirits" are indeed talking. Good luck to you if you actually believe you own postings.

I don't "rebuke" but do worry about your sanity.

tWINsl

YOUR OWN kind of spirit killed ALL the Apostles and Jesus Christ and tens of thousands of true Christians for your SAME REASON!!! - And I have a BIG Supprise set just for you in (( Eternity )) and for your kind!! - You'll SEE / "SEE" the TRUTH!!! --- OOOOHHHHH Happy Day~~!!!

Paul -- 041413

MarkA

At a Seder Passover meal the bitter herbs(maror) are eaten. At least at the one I participated in. The bitter herb at the meal reminded them of the bitterness of the slavery in Egypt that the Jewish forefathers suffered.

yeah, the meal was long over....must have missed that passage....

people do dip things in dips other than ones at religious meals :) ham dinner at St. Paul's anyone?

Here in the states we call them snacks, chips and dip, veggie dips, etc.

I'm still trying to see the relevance of the passage as it pertains to communion that letsargue is posting, there is no Eucharist in John 13.

if it was a communion of sorts, vinegar and water (sour wine) as a dip would make more sense, IMHO.

Letsargue

yeah, the meal was long over....must have missed that passage....

people do dip things in dips other than ones at religious meals :) ham dinner at St. Paul's anyone?

Here in the states we call them snacks, chips and dip, veggie dips, etc.

I'm still trying to see the relevance of the passage as it pertains to communion that letsargue is posting, there is no Eucharist in John 13.

if it was a communion of sorts, vinegar and water (sour wine) as a dip would make more sense, IMHO.

Even a half Wit Christian would KNOW to use everything written to gain the max of Information / Evidence of GODLINESS. --- But NOT a Fool!! - A Fool will stop at anything anywhere if it supports his foolishness!!!!! - SOO Have at it, and I will to SEE you There!!!!

Paul -- 041413

MarkA

not getting any closer with any of his post....and we are called fools...:juggle:

a wise man speaks without a forward mouth, and gives reason for the hope they have.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Letsargue, are you trying to say that Jesus sopped the bread for Judas in the vinegar and fed it to him because Judas did not believe the Word of God?

Letsargue

not getting any closer with any of his post....and we are called fools...:juggle:

a wise man speaks without a forward mouth, and gives reason for the hope they have.

((((((( --- SO, curse Jesus for His (( Forward )) mouth, - smart, and ~wise MAN --- )))))))!!!

Matthew 23:33 KJV – 33- “( Ye Serpents , ye Generation of Vipers ), ((( “How can ye “Escape the Damnation of Hell” )))? ----//---

I think you have your wits backwards. -- You need to curse yourself, with and in Repentance, - but no (( Fool )) can do that.

Paul – 041413

MarkA

((((((( --- SO, curse Jesus for His (( Forward )) mouth, - smart, and ~wise MAN --- )))))))!!!

Matthew 23:33 KJV – 33- “( Ye Serpents , ye Generation of Vipers ), ((( “How can ye “Escape the Damnation of Hell” )))? ----//---

I think you have your wits backwards. -- You need to curse yourself, with and in Repentance, - but no (( Fool )) can do that.

Paul – 041413

Jesus was the Son of God, he knew the hearts of men.

are you saying you also are the son of God and do the same?

I await humbly and respectfully for your answer, (to the earlier question about communion in John 13).

Letsargue

Letsargue, are you trying to say that Jesus sopped the bread for Judas in the vinegar and fed it to him because Judas did not believe the Word of God?

NO, NO, - That was just another Lord's Supper, and Judas was going to be led by Satan to do what Satan did, - "Endanger Jesus". -- it was Satan who did all that, and Judas got the blame for it. HOWEVER!! - The same Judas wrote the Letter of Jude years later, and it was not Judas who was missing at Pentecost, the missing Apostle was (( Thaddaeus )), Read them and see for yourself.

Mark 3:14-19 KJV --- 14- “And he ordained twelve, that they should be with him, and that he might send them forth to preach, 15- And to have power to heal sicknesses, and to cast out devils:16- And Simon he surnamed Peter; 17- And James the son of Zebedee, and John the brother of James; and he surnamed them Boanerges, which is, The sons of thunder: 18- And Andrew, and Philip, and Bartholomew, and Matthew, and Thomas, and James the son of Alphaeus, and Thaddaeus , and Simon the Canaanite, 19- And Judas Iscariot, which also betrayed him: and they went into an house”. ------///---

Acts 1:13 KJV --- 13- “And when they were come in, they went up into an upper room, where abode both Peter, and James, and John, and Andrew, Philip, and Thomas, Bartholomew, and Matthew, James the son of Alphaeus, and Simon Zelotes, and --- ((( Judas the brother of James )))”.

Then later, -- Years later, “AFTER” (( Satan fell - ( “head-long” )- and Bruised his Head )) as Jesus bruises His heel; - Judas wrote Jude. ------ ( Judas was at Pentecost ), and later wrote “ Jude”. -- Jude 1:1 KJV -- “((( The servant of Jesus Christ ))), and ((( “Brother of James” ))), to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called”. -----///--- One needs to prove this wrong if you can’t believe it, and what does one base their belief if they can’t accept this with just hostility!!!

Paul – 041413

Last edited:

Letsargue

Jesus was the Son of God, he knew the hearts of men.

are you saying you also are the son of God and do the same?

I await humbly and respectfully for your answer, (to the earlier question about communion in John 13).

I didn't say that I was The Son Of God. - I am only an Angel of Christ, a little lower than He. Does that do it for (( YOU ))????

Ye shall KNOW THEM by their Fruits, - and what comes out of the Fool's mouth ((( From their Belly )))!! - And any half wit Christian knows exactly who you are from your bowels /~heart!!!

Paul -- 041413

MarkA

A fool is someone who has said in his heart there is no God, Psalm 14:1

I have never said that in there or out here!

your forward tongue is not justified by anything Jesus said as the Son of God, tho your sin is forgiven, again.

John 14:22
Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?

Judas, ^^^ writer of Jude.

I wouldn't call you a fool for your ignorant rantings, biblically illiterate is more appropriate. :)

TruthSetsFree

I have a Question for any or all the “Religious Geniuses” here on TOL!! – That (( INCLUDES AMR ))!! – There is a so called Genius who (( Condemns Me )) for not placing my (( SOUL )) in the hands, or the authority of some church. --- ((( Condemns )) me for not being under the authority of a church!!! – I’m asking you AMR!!! --- 1 Peter 3:15 KJV –15- “( But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts ): and ( be ready always to give an answer to “Every Man” ) ( that asketh you a reason ) of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear”. ---------///--- AMR!! – Which church could you recommend, with all your knowledge?? –

the Roman Catholic Church is either the Church Christ founded or it is not

there is NO other choice here. So, now that that has been simplified

the only way to answer that Q is to take an RCIA class Sept to Easter (every year), find out what the Church REALLY teaches (you won't find out from anticatholics) and decide 4 your self...

since Sept is some time off

u could read Catholic books in the meantime... books with the bishop's Nihil obstat/Imprimatur on them

There are unorthodox catholics in the world... so you can't trust books not approved by the bishop. Heck, maybe you can't even trust some of them.. God knows... (dont know much about that kidna thing)

anyhow...

you have 2 agree that if the RCC is the TRUE Church Christ founded (I know it is)

this is worth doing

and it is far more worth doing than you realize.

Letsargue

the Roman Catholic Church is either the Church Christ founded or it is not

there is NO other choice here. So, now that that has been simplified

the only way to answer that Q is to take an RCIA class Sept to Easter (every year), find out what the Church REALLY teaches (you won't find out from anticatholics) and decide 4 your self...

since Sept is some time off

u could read Catholic books in the meantime... books with the bishop's Nihil obstat/Imprimatur on them

There are unorthodox catholics in the world... so you can't trust books not approved by the bishop. Heck, maybe you can't even trust some of them.. God knows... (dont know much about that kidna thing)

anyhow...

you have 2 agree that if the RCC is the TRUE Church Christ founded (I know it is)

this is worth doing

and it is far more worth doing than you realize.

You have to be kidding, or something much worse!!! - Don't listen to anything in ((( Rebuke of your whole house ))) of your god!!!!!

You have NO argument FOR the Catholic church when it has every spot and thing as a “Worship”, or “Supreme Love”, before the Love of the Truth. You all even have a foolish swinging bucket of foolish “Smoke” for your holy spirit. – You have a woman to bow to and every spot that Christ ever did anything, like where he was buried, and crucified, - you Worship. --- You all have NO IDEA where Jesus was Buried, or Crucified!!!! – You dress yourselves in robes and gowns in spit of what God said. You call hundreds of foolish phonies - “Father” in spite of what God said. You have a Pope in place of Christ, blaspheming Christ. The Pope is your Worship!!! – Your Nuns are called angels, which is outrageous. – You fiddle with a bunch of beads, like some baby. --- You have an unlimited amount of (( Traditions )), which is in spit of what Christ said, which is absolutely insane. You have your foolish (( Creed Book )) which does away with the Scriptures. – Your starting intent was to reject the Resurrection and the Spirit, being (( Sadducee )) instead of being (( Pharisee )) as were ALL the Apostles and Jesus Christ was Himself!!!! --- You have a history which is totally Horrifying!!!!!!! ----- This is just what off the top of my head now, there’s much, much More!!!! – And don’t tell me that you all WERE NOT ( Sadducees ), because Mary was, and that makes you all that totally deniers of The True Spiritual Body of Christ. Your church is totally Carnal, being a Carnal KINGDOM on the World of Satan, the god of your world and kingdom. ---- There is nothing you can show in the Scriptures, that you all are not totally Carnal minded. ---- Proverbs 7:6-27 KJV -----///--- That is a prophesy by Solomon of your CHURCH!!!!!!!

Paul – 041413

sky.

BANNED
Banned
NO, NO, - That was just another Lord's Supper, and Judas was going to be led by Satan to do what Satan did, - "Endanger Jesus". -- it was Satan who did all that, and Judas got the blame for it. HOWEVER!! - The same Judas wrote the Letter of Jude years later, and it was not Judas who was missing at Pentecost, the missing Apostle was (( Thaddaeus )), Read them and see for yourself.

Mark 3:14-19 KJV --- 14- “And he ordained twelve, that they should be with him, and that he might send them forth to preach, 15- And to have power to heal sicknesses, and to cast out devils:16- And Simon he surnamed Peter; 17- And James the son of Zebedee, and John the brother of James; and he surnamed them Boanerges, which is, The sons of thunder: 18- And Andrew, and Philip, and Bartholomew, and Matthew, and Thomas, and James the son of Alphaeus, and Thaddaeus , and Simon the Canaanite, 19- And Judas Iscariot, which also betrayed him: and they went into an house”. ------///---

Acts 1:13 KJV --- 13- “And when they were come in, they went up into an upper room, where abode both Peter, and James, and John, and Andrew, Philip, and Thomas, Bartholomew, and Matthew, James the son of Alphaeus, and Simon Zelotes, and --- ((( Judas the brother of James )))”.

Then later, -- Years later, “AFTER” (( Satan fell - ( “head-long” )- and Bruised his Head )) as Jesus bruises His heel; - Judas wrote Jude. ------ ( Judas was at Pentecost ), and later wrote “ Jude”. -- Jude 1:1 KJV -- “((( The servant of Jesus Christ ))), and ((( “Brother of James” ))), to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called”. -----///--- One needs to prove this wrong if you can’t believe it, and what does one base their belief if that can’t accept this with just hostility!!!

Paul – 041413

Something just doesn't sound right.