Bloody God and Stephengoswami

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

Thanks for counting as brother, though I am unworthy.
Could Jesus himself convert his disciples while living? No! They all fled.
Only after his ressurection he sent his spirit to really convert them.
But beloved Stephengo this he has done, He has sent His Spirit. Nor has His Spirit gone away...Peter converted no man before the Holy Ghost came at Pentecost, after he was filled with the Holy Ghost he converted plenty...pentecost brought plentypower to convert. How? he preached God's message, the Holy Ghost caused the people to believe, they cried to the Lord and they were saved.

It is the same today provided we preach the full and correct message. The Holy Ghost will cause people to believe it, they will cry to the Lord and be saved. Catholic message because it is mixed can only help so far....the FULL message will help all the way because God will confirm it. God can by no means confirm a lie
I and other preachers are no better performer than him. Those who claim to convert (to apostle like life as Sunder Singha was) are false.
Oh wonderful servant Sundar, he had many revelations.

No we cannot convert, we can preach the full and correct message of God. We can have the people to call upon the Lord....then they will be converted and healed and blest.

Neither I hate devil
hate devil, his philosophies and religions and lies which keep men and women locked up in sin and sickness and poverty and troubles like waves above their heads...he does it by stopping FULL undiluted or mixed gospel from being preached.
nor jews or anyone in the world for that. Is not it true that God loves and chose the devil to rule the world?
NO
God chose YOU to rule the world, you and me...mankind, Adam God made in His own likeness and said "have dominion..."

But the devil tricked the man, and when man sinned the man saw that he was naked, the power and authority to rule this world was stripped off him.

Devil was able to usurp the man, the kingdoms of this world was invaded by satanic power and Satan became the prince and power of this world...because Adam GAVE IT TO HIM...

That is where sin, sickness, poverty and woe came from. That is why it is in India today.
But God chose Christ to rule Heaven. He never meant to be king in worldly sense but a servant.
Yes but can you see that by becoming a man, by dying He broke the power of Satan in the world. The chains by which we were held were broken forever...when we believe.

This IS the good news "behold all power in heaven and ON EARTH is given unto Me" As man He has won back the Lordship, the dominionship, the reign and and rule for man...providing we abide in Him.
As citizens of heaven we must not obey murderer devil.
Blood of Lamb allegorically means Christ's regenarating love. It would be idolatry to take it as the material blood.
Nay have done with allegories Jesus won us back to the Father by His blood no other way. Death was neccesary, we died with Him when we believe and God will raise us [HAS raised us ]up with Him in newness of life.

His will is sealed with blood, we are bought with by His blood....never again as long as the devil can see the blood upon us can he decieve us and oppress us.

Letsargue

Nay have done with allegories Jesus won us back to the Father by His blood no other way. Death was neccesary, we died with Him when we believe and God will raise us [HAS raised us ]up with Him in newness of life.

His will is sealed with blood, we are bought with by His blood....never again as long as the devil can see the blood upon us can he decieve us and oppress us.

When are you people going to quit rewriting God’s “WILL”????? – Jesus gave His ( Red Blood ) for Israel ((( ONLY )))!!! – Can’t you all get that through your heads!!!! – The (( Father )) ( GAVE ) Him there to the Cross for that, and all other Old Law Reasons!!!!! --- What does this say:>>-- Ephesians 5:25 KJV --- 25- “Husbands, love your wives, (( even as )) Christ also loved the church, and ((( Gave Himself for it )))”. ----///--- ( That’s what God said )!!! – Gave WHAT??? --- ( HIMSELF,; Not just His ( Red Blood ), HIMSELF!!!! --- What’s wrong with what ((( GOD ))) Says????????? --- Jesus Loved His Wife and Gave Himself – His “WHOLE SELF”, Jesus Gave His whole Body, He gave His whole BODY!!! – GET IT??? -- It’s called the CHURCH!!! - Jesus Gave / Gave / Gave; - no one else Gave Him for anything, - He GAVE, -- for His WIFE!! --- Jesus Has a WIFE!!!!! --- Revelation 21:9-10 KJV --- 9- “And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, ((( I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife ))).10- And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, (( And shewed me that great city, the Holy Jerusalem )), (( descending ((( OUT of Heaven ))) from God”. ------///--- That what God said about the Church and the Gentiles, not the Old law and for Israel!!! ---- To you all, Jesus is Beheaded by You, - and Life returns when the HEAD is rejoined / reunited / Married back to the Body that you have slain, and refuse to repent!!!! – (((((( You all rejoice over Jesus’ death ))))))!!!! – EXCUSE - “YOUSELVES” With false doctrines!!!!

Paul – 041113

bucksplasher

Gave us Himself in the Eucharist (His ((real)) body and blood) to be with His bride the Church.

I'm glad we finally agree on something. tWINs

Letsargue

Gave us Himself in the Eucharist (His ((real)) body and blood) to be with His bride the Church.

I'm glad we finally agree on something. tWINs

The Body is not Mary the mother, but Mary Magdalene the Wife of Christ His Body the Church who He gave His Life for, and ( They ) ( "AGAIN" ) rejected "Him and Her", Beheading Him ( FROM ) the Body without repentance!! --- To all, - The Head is up there, and the Body is down there in that foolish world!!! - But to us, They are now Joined, become one in their Uniting, or Marriage. --- The foolish world has missed it!!

Paul -- 041113

bucksplasher

The Body is not Mary the mother, but Mary Magdalene the Wife of Christ His Body the Church who He gave His Life for, and ( They ) ( "AGAIN" ) rejected "Him and Her", Beheading Him ( FROM ) the Body without repentance!! --- To all, - The Head is up there, and the Body is down there in that foolish world!!! - But to us, They are now Joined, become one in their Uniting, or Marriage. --- The foolish world has missed it!!

Paul -- 041113

I try to be "foolish" in Christ. tWINs

Letsargue

I try to be "foolish" in Christ. tWINs

The Word is "Holy" -- 1 Peter 1:15-16 KJV ------//--- The -- "We are fools for Christ sake, ((( BUT )))". - is a MANNER of Speaking, not to leave out Fathfulness. ---- 1 Corinthians 4:10 KJV -----//--

Paul -- 041113

bucksplasher

The Word is "Holy" -- 1 Peter 1:15-16 KJV ------//--- The -- "We are fools for Christ sake, ((( BUT )))". - is a MANNER of Speaking, not to leave out Fathfulness. ---- 1 Corinthians 4:10 KJV -----//--

Paul -- 041113

I sit corrected. I am "holy foolish". tWINs

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Acts.20:28.
Take heed therefore unto yourselves and to all the flock over which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers to feed the church of God which He hath purchased with His own blood.
Col.1:20
And having made peace through the blood of His cross, by Him to reconcile all things unto Him, whether they be things in earth or things in heaven.

Letsargue

I sit corrected. I am "holy foolish". tWINs

LOL!! -- NO!! - You still missed it. -- You're saying God is foolish and Holy. --- One can say, - “Oh reached man that I am”, as did Paul, but the person he was Spiritually was perfect, and not reached. – Just the Flesh is reached, and we ( Are Not of the Flesh ), neither was Paul!! - That was just for the understanding, not to take to heart.

Paul – 041113

Letsargue

Acts.20:28.
Take heed therefore unto yourselves and to all the flock over which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers to feed the church of God which He hath purchased with His own blood.
Col.1:20
And having made peace through the blood of His cross, by Him to reconcile all things unto Him, whether they be things in earth or things in heaven.

COME ON!!!! - You're just blowing smoke!! - There's no Truth left for that!!!! -- There's not a "SINGLE" Person on the face of that earth, that Christ has ( "CALLED" ) to be over any Flock of His!! -- ((( Read it ))). --- Romans 3:10-12 KJV -----//--- They all have already come out from among the foolish; - those who are going to come out. -- So feed them that are left!! -- SOO stay there where you are, and heard a bunch of the Goats He always referred to!!!

Paul -- 041113

bucksplasher

COME ON!!!! - You're just blowing smoke!! - There's no Truth left for that!!!! -- There's not a "SINGLE" Person on the face of that earth, that Christ has ( "CALLED" ) to be over any Flock of His!! -- ((( Read it ))). --- Romans 3:10-12 KJV -----//--- They all have already come out from among the foolish; - those who are going to come out. -- So feed them that are left!! -- SOO stay there where you are, and heard a bunch of the Goats He always referred to!!!

Paul -- 041113

But there was at least one called to replace the fallen 12th. Is it unreasonable to expect that the line of "teachers" was not similarly carried on? tWINs

PS If Peter was the "feeder" at one time why not a continuation upon his death?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
@ Letustalk rubbish...the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers...

...not yooo silly! you are busy overseeing your pile of shine

Letsargue

@ Letustalk rubbish...the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers...

...not yooo silly! you are busy overseeing your pile of shine

And you're placing youself back 2,000 years , during the Apostles time, and the Church TIME!!! - That TIME is Gone!! -- Remember Revelation, that has been fulfilled??? - Revelation 10:6 KJV ------//--- That ended Isarel and the Temple and Jerusalem. - Jerusalem is worthless without the Temple. - It was Jesus' House of Prayer!! - Now we are "His House -- of Prayer". --- WE are now the Temple of the (( "Heavenly City" )), New Jerusalem, the Wife of Christ!!! --- Christ's minesters are a Flame of Fire, and you all keep smoking!!!

There's nothing any of you can do with this but ( Spit ) in God's Face. You can't show that I'm wrong!!!

Paul -- 041113

bucksplasher

And you're placing youself back 2,000 years , during the Apostles time, and the Church TIME!!! - That TIME is Gone!! -- Remember Revelation, that has been fulfilled??? - Revelation 10:6 KJV ------//--- That ended Isarel and the Temple and Jerusalem. - Jerusalem is worthless without the Temple. - It was Jesus' House of Prayer!! - Now we are "His House -- of Prayer". --- WE are now the Temple of the (( "Heavenly City" )), New Jerusalem, the Wife of Christ!!! --- Christ's minesters are a Flame of Fire, and you all keep smoking!!!

There's nothing any of you can do with this but ( Spit ) in God's Face. You can't show that I'm wrong!!!

Paul -- 041113

You are right but "we" are the Church. You are you. "We" must be gathered. tWINs

The Apostles after the ressurrection in the "boat" with Christ as director and Peter as owner, go fishing. Under Christ's direction the nets are breaking. Does your "cane pole" compare?

Letsargue

You are right but "we" are the Church. You are you. "We" must be gathered. tWINs

The Apostles after the ressurrection in the "boat" with Christ as director and Peter as owner, go fishing. Under Christ's direction the nets are breaking. Does your "cane pole" compare?

Parables are Parables of something, and it’s not fishing for fish. We are trying to pull some honest folk out of the fire if they will believe. - I’ll ask you, - How did the “Fire” get there, and what really is that Fire?? – If you can’t answer that, ( Using Scriptures ), you can’t SEE the “Brightness of the Truth”. - The out pouring of the Holy Ghost is “Truth” pouring into the hearts / Minds of those who are good and honest in heart / Mind. -- Truth is the Living Waters to the Just, and a Fiery Damnation and judgment to the fool. - The Fires of Hell is not the fire you all see as in a brush fire, but is “Truth” that burns up the Lie. ---- God is a Consuming Fire, God is Truth!! – Deny that if you will!!

Paul – 041113

bucksplasher

Parables are Parables of something, and it’s not fishing for fish. We are trying to pull some honest folk out of the fire if they will believe. - I’ll ask you, - How did the “Fire” get there, and what really is that Fire?? – If you can’t answer that, ( Using Scriptures ), you can’t SEE the “Brightness of the Truth”. - The out pouring of the Holy Ghost is “Truth” pouring into the hearts / Minds of those who are good and honest in heart / Mind. -- Truth is the Living Waters to the Just, and a Fiery Damnation and judgment to the fool. - The Fires of Hell is not the fire you all see as in a brush fire, but is “Truth” that burns up the Lie. ---- God is a Consuming Fire, God is Truth!! – Deny that if you will!!

Paul – 041113

Christ put some fish over a charcoal fire and had the apostles eat.

He is the way the truth and the light.

I wish to catch and eat fish (especially on Fridays in Lent) and catch fish or help my ship catch fish before they land in the fiery fire.

tWINs

Letsargue

Christ put some fish over a charcoal fire and had the apostles eat.

He is the way the truth and the light.

I wish to catch and eat fish (especially on Fridays in Lent) and catch fish or help my ship catch fish before they land in the fiery fire.

tWINs

Christ doesn't know anything about any Lent, except in the false Sheeps clothing!!!

WHY DO, you all Persist in giving Carnal Stuff that has NO barring on anything today??? --- I’ve proved that constantly, over and over again. - I’ve Proved you all wrong time and time again. - You all can’t show where I’m wrong!! – You just keep bringing up old stuff without any support of the (( "Spiritual" )). -- One MUST BE “Spiritual minded”, not even double minded, but YOU ALL are totally Carnal Minded!! – I keep showing you that, but it doesn’t make any difference to you!!!

I've slain you all a thousand times, using the Sword of God, against your alls wet noodles you all fight with!!!

Paul – 041113

bucksplasher

Christ doesn't know anything about any Lent, except in the false Sheeps clothing!!!

WHY DO, you all Persist in giving Carnal Stuff that has NO barring on anything today??? --- I’ve proved that constantly, over and over again. - I’ve Proved you all wrong time and time again. - You all can’t show where I’m wrong!! – You just keep bringing up old stuff without any support of the (( "Spiritual" )). -- One MUST BE “Spiritual minded”, not even double minded, but YOU ALL are totally Carnal Minded!! – I keep showing you that, but it doesn’t make any difference to you!!!

I've slain you all a thousand times, using the Sword of God, against your alls wet noodles you all fight with!!!

Paul – 041113

And yet Christ in his resurected body eats fish. Why does He do this if only "spiritual" things are now good.

In the desert He was tempted after 40 days to be carnal. We are tempted during 40 days not to be carnal. Which way should we go if we wish to follow Christ?

I think you might have more "proving" to do. tWINs

Letsargue

PS Wet noodles just might be good in Lent. Thanks. tWINs

Yes of course!!! - That's real Knowledge!!!

Let me ( Once Again ), give you all the unanswered Question that none of you can answer!!! - It's a very, very simple little question: >> What did God say??? --- Why did God say, that He created the Fowl on the Fifth Day, and say that He created the Fowl on the Seventh Day??? - Is that a contrdiction or what?? -- There is not a Christian anywhere who cannot answer that!!! -- If any of you are Christian, you don't even have to study it. - You'll answer it Instantly as God said!!!! - But you all have to study everything you say. - I still haven't Read or Studied for over a Year, and you can't yet show anything Spiritual, and prove me wrong!!!

Paul -- 041113