Can any wishing me to hell, harm me?

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Yes,...this universal law of inward disposition serves as a karmic reflection, being the condition of mind and its affections,....those qualities bearing their own consequences. While wishing hell upon someone may not necessarily send them there, its negative quality and intent will affect primarily the wisher, since they are the one with the ill will.

Real Love ultimately outshines and transcends all that is unlike itself...hence the instruction to love one's enemies. This love by nature has transformative powers.

This is an interesting perception, for if 'God' is Love He cannot help but love all souls. In fact in the doctrine of universal salvation, even the devil and fallen angels are ultimately restored or reconciled by his grace.

pj

Happy to meet you after long time. Our thoughts agree because of our 'Karmic' background, which omnipotent despot God believers dont have

Letsargue

Christ banned sword at the end and you are using the sword! Even allegorically using the term sword is an attempt to legalize it by the back door. Alas! Humanity cant do without Devil, the killer.

You have got to be the most absent minded person of any god I have ((( EVER SEEN ))). – Christ Gave Us His Sword And Armor TO Fight Against Your Kind, And Your Father’s Stupid Fiery Darts. (( Read it ))!!!!!!! --- How in “even” your world of fools, can you call yourself a “Christian”, being SOOO totally unlearned??? – There is nothing that can be said to you because you Say absolutely nothing that is Scriptural; it’s ALL total “GARBAGE”. ------(( This is not the Valley of Hinnom ))!!!!!!!! ----- You Can’t defend anything using the Word of God. - You must add SOOO MUCH to your garbage, even to make it sound good to other ((( FOOLS )))!!!

Paul – 041413

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
– Christ Gave Us His Sword And Armor TO Fight Against Your Kind, And Your Father’s Stupid Fiery Darts. (( Read it ))!!!!!!! --- How in “even” your world of fools, can you call yourself a “Christian”

Paul – 041413

Where Christ gave it to anyone? It is your fabrication as you want to kill. You are against Christ. I told that I have no audacity to call myself Christian. You have but with sword!!

bucksplasher

Where Christ gave it to anyone? It is your fabrication as you want to kill. You are against Christ. I told that I have no audacity to call myself Christian. You have but with sword!!

I hate to defend him but I do believe he means the "sword" of his mouth and ideas. tWINs

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
I hate to defend him but I do believe he means the "sword" of his mouth and ideas. tWINs

Equating a bad thing to a good thing even by allegories is projecting the bad one as good. Can one equate a tiger to christ or bullets to blessings even allegorically? only crooked people do it. I have objected to spurious Revelation's putting sword in Christ's mouth. It is Catholic church's evil ploy to legalise sword banned by Christ.

Letsargue

GUY!!! - I don't have to say a thing!!! - YOU said it ALL right there!!!

Paul -- 041513