Just self-accusing Father and unjust accuser jew-god.

Letsargue

I agree,

Matthew 10:38
Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me

I assure you the fear you say I have is merely imaginary in your own mind.

We all must die for the Truth / Christ, - not just willing to die!!!!! --- “Jesus made our was easy”, -- Romans 6:4 KJV ----//--

Take YOUR “Wet Noodle” and feed it to your own foolish brothers, at your own table!!

Paul – 040813

Letsargue

we don't eat noodles,

we break unleavened bread in communion with Messiah. :)

No you don’t!!! – You don’t even know what the ((( “Common Meat” ))) is!!! --- The Word of God is Christ’s Flesh, and is our Bread of Life!! -- Not some little cookie that was “Seen”, and was for our learning, -- But the Manna from Heaven!!!

I just fed back to you, your foolish “Wet Noodle”!!!!!!

Paul – 040813

Letsargue

old letsberetarded must have missed the scripture put in the post.

Some of these mindless know it alls can't point at the subject they're talking about. -- How about you letting me know what you're talking about if anything of any sense!!!

There hasn't been anyone of you all smarter than God so called ?christians respond with any sense yet to anything I've posted!!

Another wasted question!!! ----- Why do any of you smart godly people refer to yourselves as being Christians, doing everything in the Carnal, when it can't be the carnal you who is in the Body of Christ?? -- If you, - who are the flesh, named ( whatever your name is ) is a Christian, how is it you know nothing of the Spirit?? - You only guess at anything pertaining to the Spirit. You can't give anything of the Truth / Scriptures describing who you are except something ( CARNAL )!!!!!! And you KNOW where that leads anyone, and it's not to anything Heavenly!!!

Now there's a QUESTION. - Let's see if there is a Christian anywhere who can respond like a Christian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul -- 040813

Last edited:

Letsargue

sorry you could not find anyone to argue with you,

better luck next time. :)

Boy do you have me wrong!!!! - I'm not looking for someone to argue with me; - I KNOW there is no one who can. - I'm just PROVING that's there's None!!!

I guess you just proved my point. That's all any of you can do, just spit your foolish trash in each others ears!! - You can know that you got cheers for that from your own kind!!!

Paul -- 041013

Letsargue

Well, at least he is humble. :)

BOY!!! – You have me wrong AGAIN!!! – I am "Humble" before Christ, BUT Not around YOU!!! -- I just used the Sword of God on your throat!!! --- This is a Place where battles take place, not fun and foolish stuff!!!

Paul – 041113

MarkA

MarkA said:
old letsberetarded must have missed the scripture put in the post.
Some of these mindless know it alls can't point at the subject they're talking about. -- How about you letting me know what you're talking about if anything of any sense!!!

we don't eat noodles,

we break unleavened bread in communion with Messiah. 1 Corinthians 10:16

Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

Letsargue

Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

NO!! – Your Communion was a Type during the LAW!! – And don’t say that the law was finished at the cross, because it wasn’t. – Read all / ALL about that, but you won’t!!! --- Hebrews 8:13 KJV -----//-- That was well after the Cross, and it was (( “Ready” to vanish away )), and it had not “Vanished” away until AD70. When the Lord ( Came in total fulfillment ). ---- Luke 21:22 KJV ---&--- 1 Corinthians 15:28 KJV ------///--- In AD70, even the Letter of Revelation was written and delivered to the Seven Churches, and FULFILLED in it’s total. --- That’s what God said, and what you all deny. Therefore you are DEAD in your sins yet!!

Paul – 041113

MarkA

Exactly, the cup is of the new covenant, not the law.

Hebrew 8:13
By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.

Letsargue

Exactly, the cup is of the new covenant, not the law.

Hebrew 8:13
By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.

The “Covenants” and the “Laws” are two different things!!! -- The Covenant of Abraham was the ( “Promise” ) of God. – The Law only brought the Covenant through to the End. - The same with the “New Covenant”, the Law of Faith gave the New Covenant Strength to continue. -- Now What??? --- You all have no idea what the ( 500 witnesses ) of the Resurrected Christ were in one day means!!!! – AND SO be it!!!

Paul – 041113

MarkA

exactly, the covenant of the ten words is not the new covenant.

Deuteronomy 4:13
And he declared to you his covenant, which he commanded you to do, the ten words; and he wrote them on two tables of stone.

Romans 3:27
Then what becomes of our boasting? It is excluded. By what kind of law? By a law of works? No, but by the law of faith.

Letsargue

exactly, the covenant of the ten words is not the new covenant.

Deuteronomy 4:13
And he declared to you his covenant, which he commanded you to do, the ten words; and he wrote them on two tables of stone.

Romans 3:27
Then what becomes of our boasting? It is excluded. By what kind of law? By a law of works? No, but by the law of faith.

OOOHHH MYYY!!!! --- I didn't say that the New Covenant was the Ten!!!! ---- This is the New Covenant / The NEW Promise:>>> Mark 16:15-16 KJV --- 15- “And he said unto them, ( Go ye into all the world, and preach the Gospel to every creature ). 16- ( He that believeth and is Baptized shall be saved ); ( but he that believeth not shall be damned ). ------///--- That is the “New Promise”; - or the “New Covenant” to the World; - not just to Israel. – The Old became the New, under Christ, that through Christ, the seed / the Gospel, the World ( “MAY” be saved ), - IF they believe what Christ says, but none DO!!!

Paul – 041113

Letsargue

precisely, the covenant of the ten words is not the new covenant. :)

Great!! - That's what I said. - Now tell us all something NEW!!! - The Scriptures are filled with stuff that the Foolish have never heard or have never known before. -- So tell us something New!! - I tell you all something new all the time, and you all just spit on it!!! - That's how smart some of you are.

You all can't even give something that can even be discussed.

Paul -- 041113

MarkA

Great, that was what I said too, hence the exactly, and precisely openings, also known as Amen. :)

there is nothing new under the sun Ecclesiastes 1:9, but we can agree on things without it being new.

Letsargue

Great, that was what I said too, hence the exactly, and precisely openings, also known as Amen. :)

there is nothing new under the sun Ecclesiastes 1:9, but we can agree on things without it being new.

There is no "New Knowledge", all Knowledge is from the beginning. We are from the beginning, and SAW it ALL!!

Paul -- 041113