Today's Phony Communion Practice!!

Letsargue

I have a Question for any or all the “Religious Geniuses” here on TOL!! – That (( INCLUDES AMR ))!! – There is a so called Genius who (( Condemns Me )) for not placing my (( SOUL )) in the hands, or the authority of some church. --- ((( Condemns )) me for not being under the authority of a church!!! – I’m asking you AMR!!! --- 1 Peter 3:15 KJV –15- “( But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts ): and ( be ready always to give an answer to “Every Man” ) ( that asketh you a reason ) of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear”. ---------///--- AMR!! – Which church could you recommend, with all your knowledge?? – Some Mormon, or Catholic church, or a JW church; how about a Seventh Day church, or how about a Baptist, or; I think you’re a Presbyterian; I guess they know how the Lord’s Supper, or the “Communion” is supposed to be (( Conducted )), or do YOU?? – Tell me AMR, - what “Community Supper” am I suppose to eat with you GUYS?? – ((( Tell me, or Inform ME!!! ))) ---- What do you all (( “SOP” )) your “Leavened Bread” in ))?? – You say you don’t (( “SOP” )) your Bread in anything, like sopping a biscuit!!!!???? -- I’m suppose to place my Soul under such as that??? ----- Let’s SEE!!!! >>-- John 13:26-27 KJV – 26- “Jesus answered, He it is, to whom I shall give a (( SOP )), when I have ( Dipped ) it. And when he had ( Dipped ) the (( SOP )), he gave it to ( Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon )”. --------//--- Now There, - Jesus CALLED the Bread, ( THE “SOP” ), therefore, the Bread as you have it is really supposed to be a “Sopping Bread”, but you all are smarter that I. – ((( What did Jesus ( DIP ) the ( “Leavened Bread” ) in ))), if you can tell, and I don’t have to tell you???? --- Why would Jesus have the (((((( NEED TO DIP THE “SOP” )))))) and IT’S referred to, as His “FLESH”?? --- And I’m supposed to follow what is being taught in most all churches today?? – I think not!! – You just stay there and SEE, or FIND OUT just what you ( Missed, and why and how you missed it )!! --- And you don’t ( Dip the “Sop” ) either I’ll bet!! – Do it your way, and I’ll just stay Away!!

Exodus 16:31 KJV ---&--- John 6:58 KJV ---&--- Revelation 2:17 KJV ---
The Christians never “SOPPED” hard bread without Leaven, and (( “Unraised” )). (( The Leaven in Jesus’ Bread / FLESH is the Holy Ghost, therefore (( “RAISED” )), but you all cannot SEE!!

Yes, you can all ignore this too, but you can’t prove it wrong!!!!!

Paul – 011813

Last edited:

Letsargue

You don't have to go to church to have communion with God.

If Jesus' "Anointed" exists, - yes you must be a part of HIM who walks among the Lost, teaching and pulling them out of hell!! -- "Communion" is having "Common" with the brethern, and Jesus. - "Common" is having the same "Communication" / Breaking of Bread with the Anointed Body who does walk in His Light, not in the darkness. If there is no Light, you can't leave where Jesus is and be in darkness. If you must be in darkness; - this happens, >>-- Daniel 3:25 KJV ------///--- "Where two or three are gathered together, there I am also". -----//-- Do not any of you SEE the Truth / Jesus???

Paul -- 011813

Letsargue

I have a Question for any or all the “Religious Geniuses” here on TOL!! – That (( INCLUDES AMR ))!! – There is a so called Genius who (( Condemns Me )) for not placing my (( SOUL )) in the hands, or the authority of some church. --- ((( Condemns )) me for not being under the authority of a church!!! – I’m asking you AMR!!! --- 1 Peter 3:15 KJV –15- “( But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts ): and ( be ready always to give an answer to “Every Man” ) ( that asketh you a reason ) of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear”. ---------///--- AMR!! – Which church could you recommend, with all your knowledge?? – Some Mormon, or Catholic church, or a JW church; how about a Seventh Day church, or how about a Baptist, or; I think you’re a Presbyterian; I guess they know how the Lord’s Supper, or the “Communion” is supposed to be (( Conducted )), or do YOU?? – Tell me AMR, - what “Community Supper” am I suppose to eat with you GUYS?? – ((( Tell me, or Inform ME!!! ))) ---- What do you all (( “SOP” )) your “Leavened Bread” in ))?? – You say you don’t (( “SOP” )) your Bread in anything, like sopping a biscuit!!!!???? -- I’m suppose to place my Soul under such as that??? ----- Let’s SEE!!!! >>-- John 13:26-27 KJV – 26- “Jesus answered, He it is, to whom I shall give a (( SOP )), when I have ( Dipped ) it. And when he had ( Dipped ) the (( SOP )), he gave it to ( Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon )”. --------//--- Now There, - Jesus CALLED the Bread, ( THE “SOP” ), therefore, the Bread as you have it is really supposed to be a “Sopping Bread”, but you all are smarter that I. – ((( What did Jesus ( DIP ) the ( “Leavened Bread” ) in ))), if you can tell, and I don’t have to tell you???? --- Why would Jesus have the (((((( NEED TO DIP THE “SOP” )))))) and IT’S referred to, as His “FLESH”?? --- And I’m supposed to follow what is being taught in most all churches today?? – I think not!! – You just stay there and SEE, or FIND OUT just what you ( Missed, and why and how you missed it )!! --- And you don’t ( Dip the “Sop” ) either I’ll bet!! – Do it your way, and I’ll just stay Away!!

The Christians never “SOPPED” hard bread without Leaven, and (( “Unraised” )). (( The Leaven in Jesus’ Bread / FLESH is the Holy Ghost, therefore (( “RAISED” )), but you all cannot SEE!!

Paul – 011813

On the Table of the Lord's Common Supper Table was a ( "DISH OF HONEY" ) to "Dip" the soft Bread in. -- Now you all are geniuses of Christ; - show us all where I'm wrong!!!!!!!

Paul -- 011813

Letsargue

On the Table of the Lord's Common Supper Table was a ( "DISH OF HONEY" ) to "Dip" the soft Bread in. -- Now you all are geniuses of Christ; - show us all where I'm wrong!!!!!!!

Paul -- 011813

Exodus 16:31-32 KJV – 31- “And the house of Israel called the name thereof “Manna”: and it Was like coriander seed, white; and the taste of it was like wafers made with honey. 32- And Moses said, this is the thing which the LORD commandeth, Fill an omer of it to be kept for your generations; that they may see the bread wherewith I have fed you in the wilderness, when I brought you forth from the land of Egypt”. ---&--- John 6:57-58 KJV – 57- As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me. 58- This is that bread which came down from Heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever”. --------///---

Paul – 022113

Letsargue

Paul – 011813

Any of you so called - ?christians who what to “BATTLE ME”, Here on this BATTLE Ground, -- Come On!!! - (( All are Afraid to )) - Let’s start with something good and Truth, like this Communion Practice you all are so into. - For I say, it’s apart of your damnation, for making the “Body of Christ”, - His Flesh, such meaningless waste!!! --- ((( I Rebuke you all for this thoughtless unrighteousness )))!!
COME ON!!!

Paul – 041213

sky.

BANNED
Banned

Paul -- 011813

I don't know where you are going with the honey but maybe it was part of the last supper but concerning communion Jesus said.

DO THIS in remembrance of Me.

Luke 22:19

It is a positive commandment.

Letsargue

I don't know where you are going with the honey but maybe it was part of the last supper but concerning communion Jesus said.

DO THIS in remembrance of Me.

Luke 22:19

It is a positive commandment.

Yes Jesus did say that!! - And What Was that; -- with Honey, or without Honey??? - There's a difference you may know???? ---- Only "UNTIL He comes", (( He Came )), Now What??? - ALL that carnal stuff, "Like Figures" of things to come, has been "Fulfilled". - You all MISSED IT.

Paul -- 041213

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
looks like someone needs a great big bunny hug!

bunny.jpg

Letsargue

looks like someone needs a great big bunny hug!

bunny.jpg

Yes!! -- Go on the battle field acting like that, and see what any fool will Get!! -- I just beheaded you with the Sword of God after slaying you with the Rock. - The same as David slew the "Giant" twice, so I you!!!

Paul -- 041213

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Yes Jesus did say that!! - And What Was that; -- with Honey, or without Honey??? - There's a difference you may know???? ---- Only "UNTIL He comes", (( He Came )), Now What??? - ALL that carnal stuff, "Like Figures" of things to come, has been "Fulfilled". - You all MISSED IT.

Paul -- 041213

So what are you getting at the wine had honey in it?

MarkA

the dip could have been vinegar and water, as in Ruth 2:14.

do they have the dip at your gatherings of the brethren Letsargue?

on a side note, vinegar and water ozos was given to Messiah on the cross, Mark 15:36.

Letsargue

on a side note, vinegar and water ozos was given to Messiah on the cross, Mark 15:36.

What does the “Unleavened Bread”, and the “Leavened Bread” represent??? – You can’t know with your ((( Insulting Practice ))) of false feeding on the ( Truth ) / ( Christ ). – They represent whether the Bread of Life ( IS Risen ), or not risen!!! --- And --- Mine is as: --->>--- Song of Solomon 2:3-4 KJV --- 3- “As the apple tree among the trees of the wood, ( So is my beloved among the sons ). I sat down under his shadow with great delight, and ( His Fruit was ( SWEET ) to my taste. 4- (( He brought me to the Banqueting House )), and his banner over me was Love”. ------///--- What is all that that you all throw into the garbage with all other of His Truths / Fruits????? ---- The "Apple Fruit" represents the "Fruit of Knowledge"!!! - Now what??

I Rebuke you all for ( Insulting My God ) with your false dinning with the devil, and calling it with Christ!!!

Now there’s how the New Truths are presented!!! – Not just spit from ones foolish heart!!!

Paul – 041213

MarkA

I have nothing to offer your questions,

I don't throw pearls to swine (anyone who accuses me of things they know nothing about)

hopefully someone will come along and help you, try and control yourself better 1 Corinthians 13:4 and you may receive all you are asking for.

sky.

BANNED
Banned

Never have I taken communion and dipped in vinegar and water. I wouldn't.

MarkA

Never have I taken communion and dipped in vinegar and water. I wouldn't.

why did Jesus?

do you give any thought to the symbolism of the traditions of Messiah recorded in the gospels?

it is a bit shocking to the taste buds, but it does leave a lasting memory Luke 22:19.