Bloody God and Stephengoswami

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
And you're placing youself back 2,000 years , during the Apostles time, and the Church TIME!!! - That TIME is Gone!! -- Remember Revelation, that has been fulfilled??? - Revelation 10:6 KJV ------//--- That ended Isarel and the Temple and Jerusalem. - Jerusalem is worthless without the Temple. - It was Jesus' House of Prayer!! - Now we are "His House -- of Prayer". --- WE are now the Temple of the (( "Heavenly City" )), New Jerusalem, the Wife of Christ!!! --- Christ's minesters are a Flame of Fire, and you all keep smoking!!!

There's nothing any of you can do with this but ( Spit ) in God's Face. You can't show that I'm wrong!!!

Paul -- 041113

We are being builded into God's house....um where do you fit in with us?

Letsargue

We are being builded into God's house....um where do you fit in with us?

Holy!! -- How do you possibly fit in it, using the Word of GOD???

Fit With You???? – HOW????? -- The House of Christ was BUILT 2,000 years ago, and Christ said that everything was (( “FINISHED”)) 2,000 years ago. - Didn’t YOU Hear Him???? - How do you all do that?? - No one can defy God / defy His Word!!! – It’s “IMPOSSIBLE”, but you all do it all the time!! -- Even the animals can’t defy God, but You all DO!!!! -- Can’t any of you blind and deaf people Hear anything God says right in front of your faces???? ---- Did God; -- the Holy Heavenly God say this, or did your false god say this:>>>--- 1 Peter 3:3-4 KJV --- 3- “Whose adorning let it not be that ( Outward adorning ) of plaiting the hair, ( AND ) of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; 4- ( BUT ) let it be the (((( “HIDDEN MAN” )))) of the heart”. ------///--- Did My God just say: - “Let the woman’s ( Adorning BE the “( “HIDDEN MAN” )”??? – There is NO Female anything, - in anyone of God; -- Just “Man”. - God and Christ were MALE, and is suppose to be “THEY” who are in you, not some female whatever suits you to be with Brothers. - God SAID to the Woman; Let the “Hidden Man” be Her Adorning. - Take it or reject it like you all do all things God says!!!!!! – I Rebuke you AGAIN!!!!

Now fight if you have a Sword to fight with!!

Paul – 041313

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
The answer is you do not fit into God's building, not with one single member of TOL do you have any fellowship or agreement nor do I suppose in any other sphere of life...you are out of joint. We are the body of Christ and each members thereof but though all members are different yet they are each joined...but you are not joined. How can one member of a body be opposed to all other members? all you can do is feed, build up and nourish and help along.

These ministrations are alien in all your posts. You are stood apart from the body, flogging and beating upon it.

Letsargue

The answer is you do not fit into God's building, not with one single member of TOL do you have any fellowship or agreement nor do I suppose in any other sphere of life...you are out of joint. We are the body of Christ and each members thereof but though all members are different yet they are each joined...but you are not joined. How can one member of a body be opposed to all other members? all you can do is feed, build up and nourish and help along.

These ministrations are alien in all your posts. You are stood apart from the body, flogging and beating upon it.

Where do you all come from with such nonsense??
There are two bodies of People!!!!!!!!!!! – Satan has his own set of fools who are of his (( House that is divided )). ((( MY HOUSE is not Divided ))) you say so yourself!!!! - Christ talked about All You guys who are of the false christ, AND DIVIDED even among yourselves in what you call, a union of ~~~~love~!!! - But the Love of Christ IS THE doing His Will ( Period ) --- You ALL can’t agree on ANYTHING. ----There IS NO disagreement at all, of any kind in mine!!! – ((( How can that exist so neatly TODAY )))??? – Guess, or READ until Jesus comes? - Like He said?? - Maybe??? – Still, it IS the “Hidden Man” of the heart of the Christian ( Woman ), but that is not so with the foolish women!! – But you’ll see. The time is very near, and you all are wasting good time, just trying to support a bunch of garbage with MORE Garbage. -- That’s real WISE!!! – SO Be it!!

A Christian can’t use Scripture on most of youall’s stuff, because there nothing Scriptural about anything you say!! – That’s a stumblingblock for youall!!

Paul – 041413

bucksplasher

There are two bodies of People!!!!!!!!!!! – Satan has his own set of fools who are of his (( House that is divided )). ((( MY HOUSE is not Divided ))) you say so yourself!!!! - Christ talked about All You guys who are of the false christ, AND DIVIDED even among yourselves in what you call, a union of ~~~~love~!!! - But the Love of Christ IS THE doing His Will ( Period ) --- You ALL can’t agree on ANYTHING. ----There IS NO disagreement at all, of any kind in mine!!! – ((( How can that exist so neatly TODAY )))??? – Guess, or READ until Jesus comes? - Like He said?? - Maybe??? – Still, it IS the “Hidden Man” of the heart of the Christian ( Woman ), but that is not so with the foolish women!! – But you’ll see. The time is very near, and you all are wasting good time, just trying to support a bunch of garbage with MORE Garbage. -- That’s real WISE!!! – SO Be it!!

A Christian can’t use Scripture on most of youall’s stuff, because there nothing Scriptural about anything you say!! – That’s a stumblingblock for youall!!

Paul – 041413

Enough said. tWINs

bucksplasher

Maybe for some fools, - anything is enough, but there's much, much MORE!!! - The whole Word of God in Spirit and Creation!!!
But GOOD!!! --- I'm fed up with you too, and your wast-of-time-kind-too!!

Paul -- 041413

I "feed up" on Christ in communion. tWINs

Letsargue

I "feed up" on Christ in communion. tWINs

I Feed my Mind ((( Constantly ))) with Him and Sip on the Cup of Living Waters of the Word. – You are very ~~witty to feed your ( belly ) like that, and call it “CHRIST”, - LOL, LOL, LOL, - Boy, I’m going to really enjoy pointing your way to your place prepared for foolish people with no more ( Respect for the Lord ) than that. – LOL, LOL. LOL!!!!!!! --- What an Insult!!! – LOL!!!!

Paul – 041413

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
There are two bodies of People!!!!!!!!!!! –
But one body of Christ
Satan has his own set of fools who are of his (( House that is divided )). ((( MY HOUSE is not Divided ))) you say so yourself!!!!
Who are you joined with?
- Christ talked about All You guys who are of the false christ, AND DIVIDED even among yourselves in what you call, a union of ~~~~love~!!! -
Since TOL is a representation of christians across a broad spectrum when you say "all you guys" means the whole church, we may have vastly differing opinions on many matters but we who are in Christ do recognise each other.

But you are totally seperate.
But the Love of Christ IS THE doing His Will ( Period )
I have no evidence that you do God's will, I have evidence that you do not love the brethren....this is not God's will.

You know even less about me.
--- You ALL can’t agree on ANYTHING. ----There IS NO disagreement at all, of any kind in mine!!!
That is because you sit alone upon your self made pile of horseshine prognosticating to yourself.
– ((( How can that exist so neatly TODAY )))??? – Guess, or READ until Jesus comes? - Like He said?? - Maybe???
Any fool may do as you do and say "I am wise" who is there to argue?
– Still, it IS the “Hidden Man” of the heart of the Christian ( Woman ),
1. Peter.3:4
Let it be the hidden man of the heart in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and gentle spirit which in the sight of God is of great price.

Can you produce a single post of yours which shows forth this meek and gentle spirit?....are they not all rather the barkings of a maddened dog?
but that is not so with the foolish women!!
all faith is foolishness or at least it is counted so
– But you’ll see. The time is very near, and you all are wasting good time, just trying to support a bunch of garbage with MORE Garbage. -- That’s real WISE!!! – SO Be it!!
So judging by this you only [and perhaps Beloved 57] will be saved.

Paul – 041413
But you do not understand scripture

Letsargue

But you do not understand scripture

Can you show anyone that I couldn't have written many of them??? - Let's SEE your PROOF, - anything!!!! -- Of course, you'd love to be right about something, but you ( can't ) even ((( Know ))) that you can be right about that!!! -- Guessing is good for your friends and house.

Paul -- 041413

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Can you show anyone that I couldn't have written many of them??? - Let's SEE your PROOF, - anything!!!! --
My grandpops had a bible 90 years old. But if you are saying that your barkings are on a par with scripture the proof is in the pudding, the scriptures are nourishing full of encouragement for the believer, a delight to the soul as well as full of admonition and instruction.

Your writings are horseshine

Of course, you'd love to be right about something, but you ( can't ) even ((( Know ))) that you can be right about that!!! -- Guessing is good for your friends and house.
Ah! you have come to see that you are not God's house, this is encouraging. Sheep belong to the flock, can you imagine a sheep stood out all alone? playing the (((wise man?))) trying to be leader...what a silly baa lamb

Paul -- 041413

Letsargue

I SEE Nothing!!!, and you can offer only nothing!!!

You're just guessing, and you Know it, but your family loves you for such vocal babblings.

Paul -- 041413

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I SEE Nothing!!!, and you can offer only nothing!!!

You're just guessing, and you Know it, but your family loves you for such vocal babblings.

Paul -- 041413

Does the devil comb your beard? "how wise you have grown" he whispers. "why you are much more advanced in knowledge than anyone else"

Letsargue

Does the devil comb your beard? "how wise you have grown" he whispers. "why you are much more advanced in knowledge than anyone else"

(( If you’re a Christian )), you would have at least both of these at you disposal instantly, but I see nothing worthy of seeing you as anything but a self speaking hateful child of him that speak through you!!!

John 16-13 KJV ---&--- Luke 21:15 KJV -----///---

Paul – 041413

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
(( If you’re a Christian )), you would have at least both of these at you disposal instantly, but I see nothing worthy of seeing you as anything but a self speaking hateful child of him that speak through you!!!
You see nothing worthy of anybody, name a person on TOL you see something worthy about...oh stop weeping all over the place, I am only speaking to you the way you speak to everybody else. You don't like your own medicine.

John 16-13 KJV
..."He will not speak of Himself"...check every one of your posts, in everyone you denounce everyone else in comparison to YOU

---&--- Luke 21:15 KJV -----///---
that is for others to weigh and judge, I am content with their judgement.

Paul – 041413

Letsargue

Lost is lost, no matter how good you seem to the World.

Just which God can respond to your stuff, - the God of lies, or the God of the Truth?? – You have nothing truthful to respond to. – The God of ( Truth ) can’t respond to lies, and hatred and garbage!!!

Paul – 041413

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Lost is lost, no matter how good you seem to the World.

Just which God can respond to your stuff, - the God of lies, or the God of the Truth?? – You have nothing truthful to respond to. – The God of ( Truth ) can’t respond to lies, and hatred and garbage!!!

Paul – 041413

You say these same words or similar to every single poster, but if somebody pays you with your own coin you start weeping and crying hurt.

Letsargue

You say these same words or similar to every single poster, but if somebody pays you with your own coin you start weeping and crying hurt.

I do not, and you know it!!! - However, you don't give anything worthwhile to respond to. Try saying anything that shows anything that I've said is not of the Truth!!! - You cannot show me to be wrong!!! --- I show you wrong ALL the time, as Now, but you are too hateful to come back in the (( Love )) of the Truth to Give, or Receive, therefore there is none available here!!!

Paul -- 041413