Hello TOL

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
~*~*~

Welcome to TOL AD,

Can you share just a little bit of what religious interests and spiritual paths you've trod and what schools of thought currently have your affections? :)

In-joy!

pj

Autumn Delight

Hello Freelight,

I sure will. :)

Well, I'm a little bit of everything.

I'm a little bit of whatever inspires me. I'm a little bit of Christian, Buddhist, Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, etc,. I am everything and yet I am none of the above. I have no 'attachments' to any religion, tradition, doctrine, creed, etc, etc..Yet I find enlightenment, inspiration, encouragement, peace, joy, and most of all LOVE in them all because I believe the Universe/God to be in them all.

The Universe/God (or whatever you desire to call this all powerful energy; I have no attachments to names either.) will always meet you wherever you seek and search for it.

My religion is Love; the only law. :)

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
The Universal Christ

The Universal Christ

Hello Freelight,

I sure will. :)

Well, I'm a little bit of everything.

I'm a little bit of whatever inspires me. I'm a little bit of Christian, Buddhist, Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, etc,. I am everything and yet I am none of the above. I have no 'attachments' to any religion, tradition, doctrine, creed, etc, etc..Yet I find enlightenment, inspiration, encouragement, peace, joy, and most of all LOVE in them all because I believe the Universe/God to be in them all.

The Universe/God (or whatever you desire to call this all powerful energy; I have no attachments to names either.) will always meet you wherever you seek and search for it.

My religion is Love; the only law. :)

Sounds like we are woven from the same cloth :) - feel free to check out my writings here, - threads, posts, blog-posts, profile-bio, signature links, etc....it goes beyond what the archives hold.

Thread catalog and History

Classic posts vol. 1

Love indeed is the essence, the eternal law...the divine principle, the way.

om shanti,

pj

Autumn Delight

Sounds like we are woven from the same cloth :) - feel free to check out my writings here, - threads, posts, blog-posts, profile-bio, signature links, etc....it goes beyond what the archives hold.

Thread catalog and History

Classic posts vol. 1

Love indeed is the essence, the eternal law...the divine principle, the way.

om shanti,

pj

I concur. Love indeed is the way. :)

Thanks so much for warm welcome and I look forward to reading your blog.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
unfolding Light......

unfolding Light......

~*~*~

Hello AD and all following,

How has your adventure on TOL been so far? :)

Ever exploring and expanding consciousness :surf:

Namaste!

paulie

Autumn Delight

~*~*~

Hello AD and all following,

How has your adventure on TOL been so far? :)

Ever exploring and expanding consciousness :surf:

Namaste!

paulie

For the most part I am finding the typical Christian fundamentalism I expected to be honest, so no surprises there. :first:

bybee

For the most part I am finding the typical Christian fundamentalism I expected to be honest, so no surprises there. :first:

Is it possible that you are seeing that which you expected to see (by your own admission). Therefore cannot see anything other?

Autumn Delight

Is it possible that you are seeing that which you expected to see (by your own admission). Therefore cannot see anything other?

No. I definitely am not seeing what I want to see but what is obvious. I am hearing and seeing the typical beliefs, etc...Nothing new at all. *shrugs shoulders*.