chrysostom’s 2013 annual awards

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
I have an idea how you could do that. You could say "Pete I'm sorry that, after the Lord transformed you in such a glorious and powerful way, I said you still look gay"!

except he didn't del

chrys said, in response to Angel's praise for his testimony "but he hasn't changed his avatar"

can you explain why Pete kept his old rainbow avatar for so long?

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
And one for day dreamers. :eek: Two, if you count Eeset...but really, why would you do that?

:plain:

why would I count Eeset?

because she's a member of this board, a fellow human being and a member of the Body of Christ, and as such deserves much more respect than she gets from some here

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
why would I count Eeset?
Are you finally admitting to being chrys' sock puppet? :shocked:

because she's a member of this board,
You mean like squeaky?

a fellow human being
You mean like zoo?

and a member of the Body of Christ,
You mean like me (without the trolling?).

and as such deserves much more respect than she gets from some here
You really are your own punch line, aren't you?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Koban pretend to be capable of sincerity and kindness

why would I count Eeset?

because she's a member of this board, a fellow human being and a member of the Body of Christ, and as such deserves much more respect than she gets from some here

:think:

:rotfl:

Oh the irony .....................................................................

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Town, you appear to have a rare combination of ADD and OCD - unable to concentrate long enough to understand a post in its entirety yet determined to address every single word of it.

I have worked with kids like you in special ed - it's exhausting work.

I'll bet your teachers were glad to see you leave their classrooms.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Koban pretend to be capable of sincerity and kindness

:think:

:rotfl:

Oh the irony .....................................................................

Rusha - can you imagine how much peace you could find in your miserable life if you would only accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior?

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
except he didn't del

chrys said, in response to Angel's praise for his testimony "but he hasn't changed his avatar"

He never had a rainbow avatar. It was just his username with a heart.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Rusha - can you imagine how much peace you could find in your miserable life

Oh ... that's so cute (though rather sad) when you project yourself on the rest of us. Koban.

Nothing says "I am such a happy, committed Christian" like spending close to 24 hours a day playing pretend school teacher and cyber bully on an internet discussion forum.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
you have a rare combination of ADD and OCD- unable to concentrate long enough to understand a post in its entirety yet determined to address every single word of it
You probably think that's why most people don't make it all the way through your posts. :plain:

It isn't though. :nono:

EDIT:

I have worked with kids like you in special ed - it's exhausting work.
Nice. Went back for this? I'm sure the parents of the kids you used as the foundation for what you see as an insult would just love to chuckle with you over this one.

I'll bet your teachers were glad to see you leave their classrooms
Now you know how your students feel.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
except he didn't del
Sure he did!
I rest my case.

I have no such memory. The avatar in question was just a photo of Pete. Obviously it had been the same photo for a while. Thus the phrase "but he hasn't changed his avatar"

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
It was just his username with a heart.

The avatar in question was just a photo of Pete.

It had a black background with the words 'Love Me or Hate Me' on it.

:chuckle:

ever play the game "telephone" when you were kids?

I remember your old avatar - whatever it was - as being appropriate for someone who identified as a homosexual, as you did when you first started here.

I believe you changed to the one del is referring to a couple of months before Chrys' comment on June 30 last year - you were gone a long time before that so I'm not sure exactly when I noticed. I was also gone - stopped posting April 1, 2012, unplugged for the summer at the end of June and didn't start back up until December.

I assumed Chrys was referring to your older avatar, the one I remember as seeming appropriate for a self identified homosexual.

I like your new one better.

Although at first it kept reminding me of Hitler. :p

and del?

"you still look gay" =/= "but he hasn't changed his avatar"

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Oh ... that's so cute (though rather sad) when you project yourself on the rest of us. Koban.

Nothing says "I am such a happy, committed Christian" like spending close to 24 hours a day playing pretend school teacher and cyber bully on an internet discussion forum.

Rusha, you're channelling satan. You've embraced his evil and every post you make is from the blackest part of your filthy soul.

Turn from your wicked path.

Turn to Jesus, you filthy pervert.