toldailytopic: Wildcard Wednesday! What's the first thing that's on your mind today?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for March 6th, 2013 06:00 AM

toldailytopic: Wildcard Wednesday! What's the first thing that's on your mind today?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

OMEGA

I went to my knew Chiropractor and he was too hard on me.

Now my back Quadratus Lumborum muscles are strained on the right side

and I have to slowly get out of bed or my muscle with SPASM.:Grizzly::luigi:

PureX

My dad is coming to the end of his life. He has days when he feels OK, and days when he's not feeling well. Today he isn't feeling well. And I feel bad for him. It's tough because he can't do the things he likes to do, anymore. All he can do is sit in his chair and feel bad. And there's nothing I can do to change that.

My sister will come by a bit later, and maybe that will perk him up.

LKmommy

Being nice to my "neighbor".

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.
[/QUOTE]

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
coffee-mug.jpg

And don't mess with me until I've had a cup.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Only folks that were not aborted themselves advocate abortion.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Coffee ... and then on to fixing my son his breakfast and lunch before he goes to work ...

The Glory Land

My dad is coming to the end of his life. He has days when he feels OK, and days when he's not feeling well. Today he isn't feeling well. And I feel bad for him. It's tough because he can't do the things he likes to do, anymore. All he can do is sit in his chair and feel bad. And there's nothing I can do to change that.

My sister will come by a bit later, and maybe that will perk him up.

I pray that your dad feel better today and tomorrow. It is hard to see a love one struggle.