SOO, you're in Christ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

SOO, you say you’re in Christ. – However, you deny the “ONLY” SCRIPTURES that say HOW one gets into Christ. ---- Romans 6:3 KJV ---- Galatians 3:27 KJV ---- Romans 6:4 KJV ---- Colossians 2:12 KJV ---- 1 Peter 3:21 KJV ----
Those Scriptures are as true as - John 3:16 KJV – But you guys can’t believe those, you MUST change them, or just bury them in the same dirt you have your heads buried in. You won’t stand for anyone denying or changing – JOHN 3:16 KJV – You say all the other Scriptures aren’t true, God didn’t mean what he said in those. -- God meant what you guys SAY, when God didn’t say it. - You guys are smarter, wiser, and more understanding than GOD. You all change them to fit your church doctrine. --- And you all call yourselves “CHRISTIANS”. ---- One is BAPTIZED / BURIED into Christ by Baptism / A BURIAL. - That’s the only way God or Christ has ever said one gets into CHRIST; (PERIOD). -- FIND IT and prove GOD and ME wrong! – You can’t, and WON’T. - You’ll just call me names, or HIDE WITH THE REST of your kind. ---- John 15:19 KJV – “If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I HAVE CHOSEN YOU OUT OF THE WORLD, therefore the world hateth you”. ----- With ALL your differences in doctrine; you all stand together against ONE, even with the Atheists. – And you call yourselves “CHRISTIANS”.

Paul – 102010

Status
Not open for further replies.