Your god, his highness:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

The king; - his “highness”, that you raise your heads toward HEAVEN and pray to, is your god, his “highness”.
Because you are a natural man; you pray to your god up in heaven. – 1 Corinthians 2:14 KJV - “THE NATURAL man receiveth not the things of the “Spirit of God”: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them“. ----- YOU’LL SAY, - “NOO! - I’m not a natural man; I love Jesus my king! – Jesus his highness is my king”! --- AAAHHHH, YES! – You are carnal minded, and not Spiritual minded, therefore, you are NATURAL. – “Mind the things of the SPIRIT”. “MIND”: - “Think on these things” / “THINK on those things”; but you don’t, and SAY you do.

Highness / High-ness is of the Word of God. ----- Isaiah 13:3 KJV – “I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger, even THEM THAT REJOICE IN MY HIGHNESS”. ----- God’s Highness! - What is that?
YOUR GOD! – 2 Thessalonians 2:4 KJV – “That man of sin shall be revealed, the son of perdition; 4- Who OPPOSETH and –( EXALTETH HIMSELF ABOVE )- ALL THAT IS CALLED GOD, or that IS WORSHIPPED”. ----- Now pray to your god; his highness; your king in his heaven. --- ALTITUDE is not the Highness of Jesus Christ. -----
Matthew 28:18 KJV - “Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, ALL POWER IS GIVEN UNTO ME IN HEAVEN and in earth”. ----- Jesus’ Highness is his supremacy / “JESUS’ SUPREMACY”; not his ALTITUDE! – Jesus is supreme; high in power, his supremacy; his highness.
The false christ has exalted himself above MY CHRIST in ALTITUDE, NOT IN SUPREMACY! – Now pray toward heaven to your king in his HIGHNESS, and not within yourself, where he is supposed to be in his HIGHNESS or supreme POWER / THE GOSPEL.

But have it your own way!

Paul – 101910

OMEGA

========================================
MY CHRIST in ALTITUDE, NOT IN SUPREMACY! – Now pray toward heaven to your king in his HIGHNESS, and not within yourself, where he is supposed to be in his HIGHNESS or supreme POWER / THE GOSPEL.
======================================

LETSARGUE,

Why are you always Ranting and Raving about something.

This is a Discussion Forum and not a place to Berate your Natural fellow man.

Is that all you are doing is condemning others.

Or maybe you have a problem communicating with others and
this is the only way you know how to.

Come on now , Let's play nice from now on shall we.

Do onto others as you would have them do onto you.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Letsargue

========================================
MY CHRIST in ALTITUDE, NOT IN SUPREMACY! – Now pray toward heaven to your king in his HIGHNESS, and not within yourself, where he is supposed to be in his HIGHNESS or supreme POWER / THE GOSPEL.
======================================

LETSARGUE,

Why are you always Ranting and Raving about something.

This is a Discussion Forum and not a place to Berate your Natural fellow man.

Is that all you are doing is condemning others.

Or maybe you have a problem communicating with others and
this is the only way you know how to.

Come on now , Let's play nice from now on shall we.

Do onto others as you would have them do onto you.
-------------------------------------------------------------

All I'm doing is trying to show where you guys are wrong.

If I'm right, and you are wrong; what do you think that means for your salvation? - You cannot be wrong and have salvation. Is your salvation so meaningless that you can't respond at least like a Christian, and try to correct me also if I'm wrong?

Paul -- 102010

Status
Not open for further replies.