good morning breakfast clubbers

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
You must be in a dark place, this morning, to have picked out just that line from the song! :)

Cheer up!

No, I'm not really, just giving you a hard time, and thanks PureX that was fun to watch. :chuckle:

And thanks for that beautiful sculpture of the bird of prey (not sure what it is...red tailed hawk, maybe?) I do think they're fascinating and watch them all the time near my home.

But I have to look out for the bunny first and foremost, and now I've got to get going on my day so before I go I'll make sure everyone gets another look at that adorable botd:

morning

windowbun.jpg

bybee

Good morning. :)

Good morning Anna and Zoo and little bunny rabbit!
I'm almost finished with my third cup of coffee into which I have added a large dollop of whipped cream.
My lie is sooooo good!
Also today, I am making lunch for several family members among which shall be included one of my great-granddaughters by the name of Lily. She has strawberry blond curls and a winsome smile.
G-gma works very hard at gaining her attention!

bybee

I'm almost finished with my third cup of coffee into which I have added a large dollop of whipped cream.
My lie is sooooo good!
Also today, I am making lunch for several family members among which shall be included one of my great-granddaughters by the name of Lily. She has strawberry blond curls and a winsome smile.

The word should have been "life"
I'll have to stop eating toast over my key board!

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
My lie is sooooo good!

The word should have been "life"
I'll have to stop eating toast over my key board!

Good morning, bybee. That made me laugh.... that "lie" would be a beautiful Freudian slip if you'd put whipped cream in your second cup too. :chuckle:

I love the name Lily, it's so pretty. Enjoy your great-granddaughter and family today. :)

bybee

Good morning. :)

Good morning Anna! Coffee time here!
Yesterday I had the Orkin man out to eliminate a huge nasty nest of Yellowjackets in one of my boulder walls.
I'm working on a project there and got stung over 6 times on the arm. Honestly, it hurt so much I was almost in shock.
He said they should all be dead by this morning so I can finish my dry river bed project.
Now, friends, I do not kill things lightly. If this nest had been away from the house I would have lived in watchful peace with the critturs!
I can't bear the thought of one of my little visitors being stung.:shocked:
Looking forward to a busy day.
Thanks be to God for all of the good things in my life!

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Wow bybee, six times... I can't imagine how painful that would be. I hope you're doing better now, and glad you got away without more stings than that. Yikes.

I'm having my coffee right now too. :)

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,
we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air