Wife of:

Letsargue

The Wife of the Christian; - ( If he has one ); is governed by the Government of Christ, the Kingdom of God / the Kingdom of Christ!!!

Numbers 30:10-13 KJV – 10- “And if she vowed in her husband's house, or ( bound her soul by a bond with an oath ); 11- And her husband heard it, and held his peace at her, and disallowed her not: then all her vows shall stand, and every bond wherewith she bound her soul shall stand. 12- ((( BUT if her husband hath utterly made them void on the day he heard them; then whatsoever proceeded out of her lips concerning her vows, or concerning the bond of her soul, shall not stand ))): (( her husband hath made them ( “void” ); and the LORD shall forgive her )). 13- Every vow, and every binding oath to afflict the soul, (( her husband may establish it )), or (( her husband may make it ( “void” ) ))”. ---//---

Husbands; who are Christian, -(( And there IS None Now )), but if there were, that is the ONLY “WAY” / God’s “WAY” the Wife is in Christ!! – She cannot be Married to Two, like all of the fools are today!!! – However, If You were a Christian, AND She, as You are the Head of that “Body”, then Christ has made us the head of that House!!!! – No matter what her life is like, it’s ALL up to Her Husband!!! – ((( The Woman / Wife Cannot do that )))!!!!! – Read it, - and preach all your lies Satan gives you to speak, like all other fools do!!!

That is how Christ’s Wife, the Church remains forgiven in His House ALSO, By that Law of the “WAY” of Life. --- Genesis 3:16 KJV ---&--- Ephesians 5:24 KJV – 24- “Therefore (( AS )) the Church is subject unto Christ, (( SO )) let the wives be to their own husbands ((( in every thing )))”. --//--

Now all cowardly fools; ((( Ignore ))) this and stay hidden in your little “Catacomb”. – ((( I couldn’t Care Less ))). There’s Nothing any of you can say that is Truth, So be who your are!!! - That’s Your foolishness and joy of your hate of Christ / God!!!

Prove me wrong!!!

Paul – 090313

Letsargue

But my husband died. Now what?

Every "Body" must die, but Now You all have thrown away your only chance of Salvation. - It's NOW TOO Late!! - There is No Spiritual Body that anyone can cling to Now. --- Injoy your rest!!! The Gospel has been removed from your world. Marry again and go where He Goes!!!!

Paul -- 090313

Last edited:

Letsargue

But my husband died. Now what?

It could not have been God who joined any coples together for nearly the last two thousand years. -- That means just one thing~!!! -- Thou should have not committed the one great Sin!!!

Paul -- 090313

Iwannaknow

BANNED
Banned
The Wife of the Christian; - ( If he has one ); is governed by the Government of Christ, the Kingdom of God / the Kingdom of Christ!!!

Numbers 30:10-13 KJV – 10- “And if she vowed in her husband's house, or ( bound her soul by a bond with an oath ); 11- And her husband heard it, and held his peace at her, and disallowed her not: then all her vows shall stand, and every bond wherewith she bound her soul shall stand. 12- ((( BUT if her husband hath utterly made them void on the day he heard them; then whatsoever proceeded out of her lips concerning her vows, or concerning the bond of her soul, shall not stand ))): (( her husband hath made them ( “void” ); and the LORD shall forgive her )). 13- Every vow, and every binding oath to afflict the soul, (( her husband may establish it )), or (( her husband may make it ( “void” ) ))”. ---//---

Husbands; who are Christian, -(( And there IS None Now )), but if there were, that is the ONLY “WAY” / God’s “WAY” the Wife is in Christ!! – She cannot be Married to Two, like all of the fools are today!!! – However, If You were a Christian, AND She, as You are the Head of that “Body”, then Christ has made us the head of that House!!!! – No matter what her life is like, it’s ALL up to Her Husband!!! – ((( The Woman / Wife Cannot do that )))!!!!! – Read it, - and preach all your lies Satan gives you to speak, like all other fools do!!!

That is how Christ’s Wife, the Church remains forgiven in His House ALSO, By that Law of the “WAY” of Life. --- Genesis 3:16 KJV ---&--- Ephesians 5:24 KJV – 24- “Therefore (( AS )) the Church is subject unto Christ, (( SO )) let the wives be to their own husbands ((( in every thing )))”. --//--

Now all cowardly fools; ((( Ignore ))) this and stay hidden in your little “Catacomb”. – ((( I couldn’t Care Less ))). There’s Nothing any of you can say that is Truth, So be who your are!!! - That’s Your foolishness and joy of your hate of Christ / God!!!

Prove me wrong!!!

Paul – 090313

I don't agree with this. You need to study "Joint Heirs In Christ"...the old testament husband and wife under the old law died on the cross with the Lord. Under the New Covenant, both Husband and Wife are to respect each others place in the home as they submit to one another as they share equal places in Christ with different functions as a Wife has hers and the Husband has his.

Paul says we're called to peace under the New Covenant meaning...While Paul encourages believers to remain with their unbelieving spouses that we are called to peace and if they can't remain together they're no longer under the condemnation of the old Mosaic Law.

If the spouse dies, they are free to remarry again without question or condemnation.

Note, My first husband died and I remarried...trust me on this one...I know what Gods word says on it...I studied that one hard.

Letsargue

I don't agree with this. You need to study "Joint Heirs In Christ"...the old testament husband and wife under the old law died on the cross with the Lord. Under the New Covenant, both Husband and Wife are to respect each others place in the home as they submit to one another as they share equal places in Christ with different functions as a Wife has hers and the Husband has his.

Paul says we're called to peace under the New Covenant meaning...While Paul encourages believers to remain with their unbelieving spouses that we are called to peace and if they can't remain together they're no longer under the condemnation of the old Mosaic Law.

If the spouse dies, they are free to remarry again without question or condemnation.

Note, My first husband died and I remarried...trust me on this one...I know what Gods word says on it...I studied that one hard.

It was (((( "God" )))) who ((( Said it ALL ))); not just your excuse to reject God!!!!

OOOHH Boy!!!!

Paul -- 090313

LKmommy

Prove me wrong!!!

Paul – 090313
Wow.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"The Wife of the Christian"
"The husband is to honor the weaker vessel. He is to treat her as precious. The women's libers say 'We want to be equal with men.' Well, why step down? God has put woman on a pedestal."

See:

Word for Wives and Help for Husbands by Adrian Rogers

tumblr_m7m4u85OSN1rw7nseo1_400.jpg