Ambassador Alan Keyes on Bob Enyart Live

Christian Liberty

Oh come on. Another 10 minutes will just be a drop in the bucket. Besides, you could compensate by staying away from TOL for a day. (Yes, I know. Blasphemy).

They don't actually know about my account on here:p

We do realize The United States is a state of its' own don't we?

Exactly.

I'm honestly not sure how you could make the US Constitution "More godly" than it already is. I think any problems you have with the current Constitution could fall under either Federal abuse of power (Which aren't allowed by the Constitution) or bad laws (however defined) at the state level, which is a flaw with the individual state, not the constitution.

In fact, considering how wicked most people are, decentralization is MUCH better for both Christianity or liberty than centralization.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
They already think I waste too much time arguing:p
:chuckle:

Do you think a new constitution (written by government officials who grew up in today's anti-God public school system) are likely to produce a constitution that is more Biblical or less Biblical than our current one?
Less, of course. I never said I thought they should be the ones to make it.

There are a lot of Keyes and Enyart supporters here. Does no one here know what their respective strategies are?
I prefer to let them speak for themselves, especially when one can simply listen to Bob's radio show and in this particular case Keyes happens to be on it.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I'm honestly not sure how you could make the US Constitution "More godly" than it already is.
I do. An amendment could be added stating that no one could have their income taxed higher than 9% per First Samuel chapter 8. That chapter shows that God considers a 10% income tax to be tyrannical.

Christian Liberty

I do. An amendment could be added stating that no one could have their income taxed higher than 9% per First Samuel chapter 8. That chapter shows that God considers a 10% income tax to be tyrannical.

If 10% is tyrannical, isn't 9% almost tyrannical?

That said, I basically agree with you, but I go further than you, I advocate abolishing income taxes entirely.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Christian Liberty

Baldwin used to be a pretty sensible man, and then he got in with the wrong crowd.
http://www.independentpoliticalreport.com/2011/12/chuck-baldwin-endorses-ron-paul/

Let's hope that after a year or two of being around a bunch of baby murderers, drug pushers and faggots (i.e. Libertarians), that Baldwin comes to his senses and leaves Ron Paul and his lot alone to rot in Hell.

I'm actually quite disgusted now. Not because Chuck Baldwin endorsed Ron Paul, of course, but because you actually referenced someone I respect in a positive light. Of course, the fact that I respect Chuck Baldwin doesn't change because you referenced him. But I sincerely hope that neocons like you won't try to crush decent paleocons like Chuck. Stick with your Santorums and leave the liberty movement alone.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Chuck Baldwin was awesome. He was better than anyone else on the ballot in 2008, and better than ANYONE on the ballot in 2012.

Be honest Jr., the only reason you like Chuck Baldwin is because he is for legalizing dope.

http://newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin641.htm

For someone that calls himself a "Christian pastor", he doesn't know the Bible very well.

1 Peter 5:8

Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.

Galatians 5:19-21

Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Peter 4:7

The end of all things is at hand; therefore be self-controlled and sober-minded for the sake of your prayers.

Galatians 5:19-21
(19) The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery;
(20) idolatry and witchcraft [pharmakeia]; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions
(21) and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

What Does the Bible Say about Drugs and Drinking Alcohol?
http://www.truthortradition.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1033

If you happen to run into Chuck Baldwin at one of your dopertarian conventions, share the above article with him.

Christian Liberty

You seriously overestimate the priority of marijuana legalization on my list of issues. In fact, thanks to you, I've probably spent more time on this forum talking about polygamy and incest at this point.

Now, I'm going to shock you, my desire to legalize drugs doesn't end at pot. I also want to legalize crack cocaine, heroin, and meth.

And I'm going to shock you even more. I don't believe driving under the influence should be a crime.

Yet: I have never smoked tobacco, marijuana, used cocaine, heroin, or meth. And unless I have a valid medical reason to use marijuana, I will never use any of those drugs, ever.

That said, none of those issues are anywhere near the top of my list. And I'm not even sure if Chuck supports legalizing marijuana. He certainly doesn't support legalizing hard drugs. He does, however, support the 10th amendment, gun rights, a peaceful, noninterventionist foreign policy, and abolition of the evil IRS and Federal Reserve Board.

Let's face it, you don't know a thing about me, just how radical I am, or why I think the way I do.

I'd also like to remind everyone that aCW supports baby killing, and as such, he has no right to criticize anyone else for failing to read their Bibles correctly as far as it relates to political issues.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You seriously overestimate the priority of marijuana legalization on my list of issues. In fact, thanks to you, I've probably spent more time on this forum talking about polygamy and incest at this point.

Now, I'm going to shock you, my desire to legalize drugs doesn't end at pot. I also want to legalize crack cocaine, heroin, and meth.

And I'm going to shock you even more. I don't believe driving under the influence should be a crime.

It was established long ago Jr. that you are a moral degenerate.

Yet: I have never smoked tobacco, marijuana, used cocaine, heroin, or meth. And unless I have a valid medical reason to use marijuana, I will never use any of those drugs, ever.

Oh but Jr., you WILL reap what you sow. You or one of your loved ones will be stricken by the evil that you promote through legislation.

That said, none of those issues are anywhere near the top of my list. And I'm not even sure if Chuck supports legalizing marijuana.

When all else fails, read his own words.
http://newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin641.htm

Let's face it, you don't know a thing about me, just how radical I am, or why I think the way I do.

I can smell the stench of evil a mile away.

I'd also like to remind everyone that aCW supports baby killing, and as such, he has no right to criticize anyone else for failing to read their Bibles correctly as far as it relates to political issues.

LOL...busted. How did you find out that I'm a card carrying member of NARAL?