Such a simple and major thing as Faith:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Such a simple and major thing as Faith; the modern day so called “Christians” have no idea what Faith is. – They just run off the mouth saying “FAITH”, “FAITH”, nothing but “FAITH”; “GRACE”, “GRACE”, nothing but “GRACE”. – “NO WORKS, you don’t have to do anything; Christ has DONE IT ALL”.

---- Matthew 17:20 KJV – “BECAUSE OF YOUR UNBELIEF: for verily I say unto you, IF YE HAVE FAITH AS A GRAIN OF MUSTARD SEED, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and NOTHING SHALL BE IMPOSSIBLE UNTO YOU”.
John 14:13-14 KJV – “WHATSOEVER YE SHALL ASK IN MY NAME , THAT WILL I DO, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14- IF YE SHALL ASK ANY THING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT”. ------ Christ is saying that to his Disciples / Christians; not to any of the LOST!
One asks by Faith, ----- Matthew 21:22 KJV – “All things, WHATSOEVER ye shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE SHALL RECEIVE”. ------ None of you can possibly believe that.

“Faith as a grain of mustard seed? - Can such a SMALL amount of Faith do all that? – How much Faith is it that is as a grain of mustard seed?

Faith is a Spiritual thing and is not measured in size, but in power. – There’s no difference between a small amount of Faith, and all Faith, no difference at all. - Any Faith is all Faith; you cannot have a part of a Spirit. – If you have any Faith at all, you have all Faith, and if you have any Spirit, you have all Spirit; because it is a Spiritual thing, and cannot be divided asunder by the FOOLS.
The same thing with a little Lie, or a small Lie. Any lie can have the Power to bring down a ruler, of a Nation. – It’s not the SIZE of the Lie; it’s the POWER of the Lie, because a Lie is a Spiritual thing also. Neither a Lie nor Faith has size, only Power!. – A little Faith can SAVE a Nation or remove any obstacle in the way of a Nation’s success. ------ Revelation 22:2 KJV – “The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations”. ----- Don’t tell me that you don’t know what that means. – You don’t have to tell me; I know you don’t know!

Paul – 071310

Status
Not open for further replies.