Dispensationatalists, what will you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMEGA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Predestened means that God had planned out ahead of time to pick a group
of people that would be the vanguard , the firstfruit , the Elect to be the beginning
of the New Government that is going to Rule the World under Christ.

-----------------------------------------------------

SaulToPaul 2

No, sorry, I think you're wrong. God desires all men to come to him through Christ. All men.

b57 doesn't even know if he's one of the lucky ones....until he perseveres unto the end.

He could be a reprobate seed of the serpent (according to his own theology) and wasting all of our time.

Letsargue

No, sorry, I think you're wrong. God desires all men to come to him through Christ. All men.

God’s desire is in his Church, which is his Body, which is his WIFE; - not in everyone in the world. - Christ died for the Church, for his Body, for his WIFE, - not for everyone in the world. Christ paid for all sin, but thanks to some fools, Christ died in vain for those fools. Therefore, Christ’s desire is not in the wife and children of the devil and of hell. It’s not Christ’s desire that they inter into Heaven.

Paul – 071810

eph39

Letsargue,

What's that you're wearing on your head in your pic? Serious question, just curious. Thanks.

Letsargue

No it isn't.

The Bible states that Jesus wept in the following locations:

John 11:35

and

Luke 19:41

You didn’t finish the quote in Luke 19:41-42 KJV ---- It says, “Jesus wept saying”. I still yield that it does say, “Jesus wept”, if we stop there, however, Jesus’ weeping is in what he said with his lips, not in the groaning of his heart. - There is a difference. - Crying, or moaning is from the heart, not with the lips. If you compare the “joy” of ones heart and the “weeping” of the heart and read about the “singing in and making a joyfull noise in the heart” and not with the lips, you find there is in deed a difference in the wording and meaning of God.

I still stand corrected, because I did overlook that verse. - However, Jesus still did not weep as in crying tears as he did with the death of Lazarus. – Thank you for correcting me that much though. I should have been more correct than I was.

Paul – 090710

Letsargue

Letsargue,

What's that you're wearing on your head in your pic? Serious question, just curious. Thanks.

You must know what a Parable is! -- It's a "Parable". - It doesn't have anything to do with any other worship than Christian, just Christian ONLY.

The Church is the Bride, the WIFE of Christ; and for the Wife of Christ to have very short hair, the hair of a man is a disgrace. Thus the "Parable" of hair. No one is required to do what I do, there is no commandment there. I just feel more wright with it. --- Thank you for the concern.

Paul -- 090810

Zeke

Is anything in the past that was illegal now legal? How come your not stoning folks, or taking your offerings to the preist etc............somethings have changed.
But now! what does that mean?

taikoo

Is anything in the past that was illegal now legal? How come your not stoning folks, or taking your offerings to the preist etc............somethings have changed.
But now! what does that mean?

You think these ignorant bigoted backwards self righteous swamp angels would not be out stoning folks if they could get away with it?

taikoo

God’s desire is in his Church, which is his Body, which is his WIFE; - not in everyone in the world. - Christ died for the Church, for his Body, for his WIFE, - not for everyone in the world. Christ paid for all sin, but thanks to some fools, Christ died in vain for those fools. Therefore, Christ’s desire is not in the wife and children of the devil and of hell. It’s not Christ’s desire that they inter into Heaven.

Paul – 071810

Here is my future if i pick xtianity and it turns out i was supposed to be muz. http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...5&ndsp=13&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:49&biw=829&bih=546

what is with you guys and all your obsession with eternal punishment?

Status
Not open for further replies.