Interview a Member Thread

SilenceInMotion

BANNED
Banned
Coool man, PM is incoming :) .

You are a right wing zealot, and yet not Christian.

I find that very interesting. If you don't mind., perhaps you can send me a PM- how do you feel about God in general?

I don't mean to sound like an interrogator lol. I really want your viewpoint though :D

To be honest. I hate that formal *explitive deleted* anyway, so I know you do to. Just tell it as it should be said. *head, body, heart, and lung :rolleyes:*

Quincy

Hello everyone. I must apologize for not maintaining this thread better. I know I come and go a lot but that is mostly because certain people on here get me out of my zen mode and I just withdrawal but it doesn't seem to really bother me anymore. That and the health issues I've had over the last year or so. So my apologies.

I think there are enough new people to warrant recycling the thread. I believe Town Heretic would be willing to open the interview archive to add new ones. I also think it is a good idea to have a chance to amend your previous interview if you would like.

So if anyone who like to be interviewed or to amend their previous interview, just post in here and let me know or send me a PM. As always, I'll be objective and non-judgmental to your spiritual and political views, as dividing is not my game. There is a script of standard questions, plus some personalized ones I add in as well as Town Heretics quick questions. It's a fun time and lets the community have a quick reference for finding out what you believe and why.

Here is the archive current:

Archive

Thanks ahead of time if anyone is interested :e4e: .

Quincy

To reply to the last couple posts:

It seems I've missed out on the interview with Layla. I hope she comes back around. I also have lost Real Sorcerer's interview it seems.

To whomever SiM was, I only listed as a right wing zealot because of my anti-federalism political views. I support sovereign states which should have a right to create their own infrastructure for social issues, not one fascist institute deciding for everyone until the next election. As for "God", I see the universe as a river flowing constant, spacetime. We experience spacetime, what IS and that is all that is. An ultimate reality and we do that through consciousness, to me all that is "God" .

bybee

Hello everyone. I must apologize for not maintaining this thread better. I know I come and go a lot but that is mostly because certain people on here get me out of my zen mode and I just withdrawal but it doesn't seem to really bother me anymore. That and the health issues I've had over the last year or so. So my apologies.

I think there are enough new people to warrant recycling the thread. I believe Town Heretic would be willing to open the interview archive to add new ones. I also think it is a good idea to have a chance to amend your previous interview if you would like.

So if anyone who like to be interviewed or to amend their previous interview, just post in here and let me know or send me a PM. As always, I'll be objective and non-judgmental to your spiritual and political views, as dividing is not my game. There is a script of standard questions, plus some personalized ones I add in as well as Town Heretics quick questions. It's a fun time and lets the community have a quick reference for finding out what you believe and why.

Here is the archive current:

Archive

Thanks ahead of time if anyone is interested :e4e: .

Well said Quincy! Mostly, I enjoy the debate and interesting exchanges on TOL. Some people are depressingly hateful and that gets to me too!
I pray your health issues will be resolved.

Quincy

Here are some people I'd like to interview. Not pressuring anyone, just an invitation to join :) . Of course anyone with over 1000 or so posts and has a message to share don't be shy, I'll interview anyone.

Christian Liberty
Eeset
xAvarice
annnabenedetti
Delmar
Brother Vinny
glorydaz
MarkA
zippy2006
Alate_one
freelight
Lightbringer
alwight
FellowServant
Cabinetmaker
Desert Reign
csuguy
Grosnick Marowbe
Hedshaker
Lighthouse
Silent Hunter
lovemeorhateme

and of course any of the more controversial posters like aCW, Nick M, Jabin, Nazaroo and others are welcome too.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
i nominate koban

and some other dude
You are up next. After you delete some messages so I can send a PM (your quota of storage space is exceeded), please check your Inbox and then PM me the completed materials.

AMR

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Aha! Thought this thread was no more. I'll redirect here in the second thread I started for this. :chuckle:

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
To update a bit:

The interviews so far.

Series 1: Coffee is King; Arthur Brain; Thunder's Muse; Quincy; Godrulz; Traditio; Town Heretic; Granite; Inzl Kett (AKA, Sherman); AMR; ebenz; bybee; ragTagblues; Knight; rocketman

Series 2: chickenman; noguru; PureX; MrDeets; rexlunae; Random; TomO; tambora; Nang; vegascowboy; Psalmist; Maximeee; MrRadish; MaryContrary; Student X; Lon; Angel4Truth; Buzzword; John Mortimer; graceandpeace; SOZO

Series 3 has begun with GM's contribution. At some point Delmar and Ktoyou will be a part of this one as well. :) Beyond that? Who knows? You, maybe.

I hope the whole of this will give everyone insight into some of the characters around here, provide a glimpse of some who contributed mightily in the past and even provide a sense of how more than a few who remain have changed over their time here.

bybee

To update a bit:

The interviews so far.

Series 1: Coffee is King; Arthur Brain; Thunder's Muse; Quincy; Godrulz; Traditio; Town Heretic; Granite; Inzl Kett (AKA, Sherman); AMR; ebenz; bybee; ragTagblues; Knight; rocketman

Series 2: chickenman; noguru; PureX; MrDeets; rexlunae; Random; TomO; tambora; Nang; vegascowboy; Psalmist; Maximeee; MrRadish; MaryContrary; Student X; Lon; Angel4Truth; Buzzword; John Mortimer; graceandpeace; SOZO

Series 3 has begun with GM's contribution. At some point Delmar and Ktoyou will be a part of this one as well. :) Beyond that? Who knows? You, maybe.

I hope the whole of this will give everyone insight into some of the characters around here, provide a glimpse of some who contributed mightily in the past and even provide a sense of how more than a few who remain have changed over their time here.

This is a favorite of mine.

fzappa13

I dunno ... I just have a certain respect for those that have stayed at it ... whatever their chosen windmill ... and I like an underdog.