Abortionist Kills "Ugly Black Babies"

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Abortionist Kills "Ugly Black Babies"

This is the show from Monday, July 30th 2012.

SUMMARY:

Sharia Judge: Pennsylvania Judge Mark Martin dismissed the charges against a Muslim man who assaulted a man who was mocking Islam.

Racist Abortionist: Charlotte abortionist Ron Virmani spews hatred and asks pro-lifers if they will adopt those “ugly black babies”.

Today's Resource:Meet the Apostle Peter in this important Bible study. Have you considered why Peter addresses his letters to no well-known recipients? Rather, similarly to James, John, and Jude, he sends them generically to the circumcision believers scattered abroad. Why? Meanwhile, Peter mentions the Apostle Paul, who addresses his epistles to many well-known leaders and specific regional churches. Teacher Bob Enyart demonstrates that understanding the big picture of the Bible, its plot, helps to see even such small books as First Peter and Second Peter in their proper perspectives. Such biblical observations go a long way toward explaining the differences between Peter and Paul. For as Peter himself wrote of, "our beloved brother Paul" who "has written to you as also in all his epistles… in which are some things hard to understand…"

This fascinating Bible study is available in a 6-DVD set, on MP3-CD or MP3 download. You can click to order online or call us at 1-800-8Enyart (836-9278).

MaryContrary

Hall of Fame
You aren't suggesting The Horn would support the notion of murdering a baby to spare it the misery of going through life both ugly and black, Nick.

Oh, no, no. Say that ain't what you're suggesting! :shocked:

Frayed Knot

I guess I don't get what the deal is here. Virmani is insulting those (white) protesters at his door by insinuating that they would not want the fetuses because they'd view the babies as undesirable (ugly and black). Virmani didn't seem to be saying that he views them that way.

So what? I'd insult those protesters too.

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
I guess I don't get what the deal is here. Virmani is insulting those (white) protesters at his door by insinuating that they would not want the fetuses because they'd view the babies as undesirable (ugly and black). Virmani didn't seem to be saying that he views them that way.

So what? I'd insult those protesters too.

Really? You got that from the video despite the protestors repeatedly saying that they would take the babies and the abortionist saying he would rather have the babies dead than using his tax dollars to raise them and then somehow the babies would grow up to kill people like the guy in Colorado.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Abortionists are murderers. Is it any surprise they are also racists? I bet he cheats on his taxes as well. I don't see what the big deal is. :idunno:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That judge needs to be disbarred.

Ron Virmani shows the real face of abortion.