ECT MADist thought for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
:doh:

Now I get it, this is the same routine you do with Darby and Bullinger.

Ah, the old "Darby and Bullinger" stumper. Next up, part of the trifecta:

2. "MAD is a false non-Biblical belief system that was made up by fallable men."-Craig

3.http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3133914&posted=1#post3133914

"No one held to the tenets of MAD until John Nelson Darby invented dispensationalism in the mid 1800'"-Preterist con man Tet.

vs.

" That's not my argument.

I have never said that dispensationalism was "wrong" because of how old it was.
I specifically said that no one taught about Christ coming back twice before Darby did."-Tet.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...=82922&page=98

I never said it was wrong for how old it is.”-Tet.

"No matter how hard you try, you can't take away the fact that dispensationalism was invented by John Nelson Darby in the mid 1800's...Why are most dispensationalists afraid and/or embarrassed to acknowledge that Darby invented what they believe?"-Deceiver Tet.

"My argument is that if there is not one single trace of something for 1,800+ years by anyone, then it was invented.”-Tet.

"... Deep down you know that your belief system has only been around for not even 50 years, and that it was "developed" by men..."-con artist Partial Preterist Soddy Tet.

"...Your false teachings of men is a false teaching since there is not one trace of it in the first three centuries. None of the early church fathers taught your theory, its only about 50 years old."-con artist Partial Preterist Soddy Tet.

"MAD didn't exist until the mid 1800's"-con artist Partial Preterist Tet.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
THIS must be Nang's

I know she would agree with their logo

390440_284913758209224_1987002460_n.jpg

Oh, yeah! :jump:

The Reymond quote gives it away.

john w

Hall of Fame
Therefore Facebook must be false and heretical....

And volkswagen is an evil car because it was originally founded in 1933 by Adolf. I'm glad chicks dig my purple Gremlin, which an infallible woman invented. I stay away from the inventions of fallible men.

john w

Hall of Fame
Do you hide it all in the mattress, brother john?

I would have bought gold to prop up my NW, but it's an invention of men, you can't eat it, like vittles, and it don't pay no dividend. I learned how to talk like that from my trailer park neighbors.

andyc

What part of the argument is fallacious?

Please explain; how is it ridiculous? How is it blasphemous?

Thanks,

Hilston

We discussed this at length in AMR's thread.
The reason it is ridiculous and blasphemous is that any work of God that is credited to another, is an insult to God. There is no scriptural evidence anywhere to suggest that people were ever anointed by angels.
All of the verses you presented about angels ministering, all had to do with them being personally assigned to deliver a message by themselves, not through people.

andyc

Rom 5:1 (KJV)

You have to wonder if andy knows the peace of having all of your sins wiped away and being forever justified.

Yes I've experienced this peace, but this peace does not cause me justify sin. "Oh I just sinned, but it doesn't matter, Jesus took care of it all anyway, no big deal". :nono:

andyc

So, despite your "preponderance of evidence", there is 0% chance you are wrong and falsely accusing john ?

Just be honest, Tet.

What would be worse, to copy and paste someone else's material and claim authorship, or have a conversation with yourself deceiving the people reading the posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.