Who are our theologians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertboesch

I just joined this website and within reading one page I realized I need to unjoin it. This is just a website for religious fanatics! I never seen so much bad mouthing between " religious people" in all my life. You're just like the politicians in Washington. Fighting among yourselves -"my religion's the correct one- and achieving nothing. Why don't you work together for a cause and do the work of Christ. Pathetic whiners!!!!

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I just joined this website and within reading one page I realized I need to unjoin it. This is just a website for religious fanatics!
You know what else is funny? Judging a place on one page...you can't possibly have been around long enough to have a sense of who is here or what goes on as a rule yet. There are too many people of varying stripes here and a large number of those are neither fanatical nor religious.
I never seen so much bad mouthing between " religious people" in all my life.
It is a forum that exists for discussion but also debate. If that upsets your delicate inner balance you need another hobby. :eek:
You're just like the politicians in Washington. Fighting among yourselves -"my religion's the correct one- and achieving nothing.
I'd agree that division within the Body doesn't accomplish a great deal all that often. But I've seen more than one person find Christ during their stay here and that's a far cry from nothing.
Why don't you work together for a cause and do the work of Christ. Pathetic whiners!!!!
Well now we have your Christ like example of how to heal instead of divide the Body, don't we? Way to tell all those people whining and letting everyone else know how righteous they are, eh? :plain:

You're a regular irony fountain, you are. :e4e:

Aimiel

Jesus didn't come to bring peace to the earth, but a sword. He came to set fire to the sheaves, and found it was already kindled and dry. He baptizes in fire, not lukewarm hogwash. Our God is a fire, from the loins up and from the loins down. An all-consuming fire doesn't inspire calm negotiation; but rather heated discussion, due to conviction and faith, not intellectualizing and man's empty reasoning. God wants us to come together with Him to reason and understanding; not seek out the ideas and inventions of other men and base our faith in this world. One who knows The Lord will stand their ground and come to an understanding with others who have a relationship with Him, and they will recognize and love one another. Those who don't believe The Word of God are likely to swallow anything.

rainee

Jesus didn't come to bring peace to the earth, but a sword. He came to set fire to the sheaves, and found it was already kindled and dry. He baptizes in fire, not lukewarm hogwash. Our God is a fire, from the loins up and from the loins down. An all-consuming fire doesn't inspire calm negotiation; but rather heated discussion, due to conviction and faith, not intellectualizing and man's empty reasoning. God wants us to come together with Him to reason and understanding; not seek out the ideas and inventions of other men and base our faith in this world. One who knows The Lord will stand their ground and come to an understanding with others who have a relationship with Him, and they will recognize and love one another. Those who don't believe The Word of God are likely to swallow anything.

Aimiel, if you believe what you are saying then ask Adambassador to come back to the religion forums.
You know he left here after I as a newbie saw and flipped out over a thread you were a major partaker on.
If you believe what you say - how can you possibly allow him to leave while you are here?

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I just joined this website and within reading one page I realized I need to unjoin it. This is just a website for religious fanatics! I never seen so much bad mouthing between " religious people" in all my life. You're just like the politicians in Washington. Fighting among yourselves -"my religion's the correct one- and achieving nothing. Why don't you work together for a cause and do the work of Christ. Pathetic whiners!!!!
Is that you, Adoration?

:squint:

AMR

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

Then go jump in a lake!

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Don't you just hate it when religious fanatics who join this website start judging something while not knowing enough about it to even make a true judgment especially when they've only read one page and have only been around for about 5 minutes? Talk about bad mouthing. It reminds me of the politicians in Washington who like to just fight among others claiming that their ideas are the correct ones. Makes you wonder why they don't want to just stick around and maybe work together for a cause which is to do the work of Christ. Pathetic whiners!!! :nono:

keypurr

He held a mirror up in front of us. We are the winers. We are more interested in being right than trying to learn something. If folks don't agree then they are stupid morons or idiots. I do not think that is what Mr Knight made this web site for. We are to share, not preach.
God bless everyone, right or wrong.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
He held a mirror up in front of us. We are the winers. We are more interested in being right than trying to learn something. If folks don't agree then they are stupid morons or idiots. I do not think that is what Mr Knight made this web site for. We are to share, not preach.
God bless everyone, right or wrong.

is there anything else that we agree on?

rainee

:banana: :banana: :banana:

:drum: Yee Ha! Look Who Is Here!! :drum:

Must Now Rejoice And Do the Rejoicing Chicken Dance!!
Please all join with me
:banana::mario::peach::luigi::banana::bowser: :banana:

:bowser: Do you want me to kill a fatted :sheep: ?

(oops, sorry, that was supposed to be a calf)

WELCOME BACK!!!

(took you long enough :eek: )

Status
Not open for further replies.