CAN YOU SEE IT COMING?

Zeke

World domination? It won't happen.

It already has, the ID/artifice/fiction you can't leave home without is the foundation of Babylon/Commerce system that connects that artifice to the global network, show me that ID is the first thing the policy enforcement officer will ask you to show, along with a myriad of other willing state/national indoctrinated folks around the planned-net.

A self policing parasitical sickness that few escape from, not grasping that anything in the legal realm is anti spiritual so they stay legally alive through their artifice but spiritually dead, can't serve two masters.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You need to worry about the next Ryder truck, since they taught OKC bombers McVeigh and Nichols what to do.

al qaida in the dumb truck

This video is actually quite old. The truck slows down a bunch on the corner, then pulls to the side to let the Americans get next to him then detonate. Don't watch if you have a soft heart. No gore, but it still bothers people.

Coming soon to you, courtesy of jihadists that are "contained".

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi,

Just take note that when the terrorist problem is bombed and imprisoned out of existence and the west accommodates some things more of Islam, that the whole world will worship the beast of the American and European powers which includes Russia, China etc. (all of the money system)

and the price being paid is the faithful churches.

The persecutors of Rev.ch 9 are destroyed by the army of 200,000.

They are not the same.

LA

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Can't you sees it coming?

It doesn't take much to realize that another 911 is just around the corner. The next attack will way outdo 911 especially if it’s the American Hiroshima. I think the next one happens in numerous places on earth here and abroad. In one or just a few days, probably before the next election, the world as we know it will be changed forever, and progressively get worse, AND NEVER BE THE SAME. Islam will bring tribulation to the world and the world of Capitalism to its knees and hopefully, many people as well.

This is the third and final round of the Crusades, the Muslims call it the "third jihad." The difference between today and the Crusades, and the 1922 Islamic cleansing of Christians in what is today's Turkey where Muslims murdered nearly a million Christians and displaced another million... is that today terrorist have so many horrific means, methods, and devices available to them to commit the biblical abominations of the earth.

One of a few different scenarios will pass that will significantly change the direction and wellbeing of America and the world forever. Probably the worst scenario is that as we approach the election and it appears that Trump for example (my man is Rubio) will win, the next 911 happens when they blow up the Trump Plaza in Vegas or the Trump Tower in Manhattan. Both places are on the list of cities in the American Hiroshima. This is a dangerous one and not out of the realm of possibility. The Towers were an icon of Capitalism and Trump is an iconic man Capitalism made rich.

If the next 911 occurs before the election and Obama declares Marshal Law, the election doesn't take place and he remains as president. Muslims know that with Obama, a former Muslim, they have the only man they will ever have to get what they want. It's very likely they will use suitcase size nukes and chemical or biological agents as leverage to get what they want AFTER THE NEXT 911. That has always been the Islamic way.

Obama had kind of a closed door meeting with several Muslim leaders in the world. I think we would all be outraged as to what was said by these Islamic leaders. You can be assured that Obama was given several threats and ultimatums by these 'middle men'. They all know the big one is coming.

Because Islam is called a religion, it’s OK for them to have a long history of conversion by the sword and ethnic cleansing. Unlike the Nazi's, because is a religion, they can still migrate to America. Islam is closest thing to the mind of Hitler on the Planet. I have a list of wars that Islam has been fought since its inception and the number of them is just crazy. It’s estimated that since Islam began about 1400 years ago between 250 and 270 million people have been murdered by Islam. It just takes looking at a little history, the Religion of Peace, The voice of the Martyrs, and the Clarion Project, or Memri, and WOW! Are we all missing something here?

If Islam were a political party like the Nazi party if would be banned. Problem is in Islam, your religion is your politics, and your politics is your religion. Islam should be banned in America upon that basis alone as well as the teachings of the Koran, Hadith, and Bukari. How can you separate Muslims into two categories of peaceful and non-peaceful knowing the evils the religion teaches?

The falling of the Western Wall is probably the first prophecy to pass the next time the Muslim’s try to take East Jerusalem.
The great prophets in the Hebrew Bible were not clairvoyants. They were speaking to the people in the prophets’ own time and place and saying:

If you don’t stop where you are going, you’re going to wind up where you’re headed.

They called out the nation of Israel to alert them to the consequences of their actions.

To be blunt, the prophets do not foretell the future.They are wise and empathic enough to see the natural consequences of human sin.

fzappa13

I know what you're saying. If you look at the topics on the religion section, the threads have little depth or substance and most replies are one liners with zero usefulness. Most of them are almost meaningless. Then when a good topic is posted it gets a few replies and then gets left behind. And there are more mean people here than any forum I've ever been on. I can tell I'm going to lose interest if things don't spark up.

Succinct and, unfortunately, accurate. I fear the problems are endemic to the chosen format if history is any indicator.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Terrorism will only be exterminated when Jesus Christ returns. Neither will the anti-Christ kingdom be global. Terrorism will cause global tribulation but there's no such thing as a united one world government or religion. The religion of the beast(s) is Islam and the 7 and 1 headed horns indicate a limited kingdoms.

The people who worship the beast are Muslims or people forced to do so. China, Russia, the U.S., and the EU are all exempt from the 'mark' which is also limited to the empire of the beast(s). I'm sure they would also try to imposed the mark on other Muslim dominated countries.

No.

Rev 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
Rev 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him,
whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

While you are so busy alerting people to the threat of Islam, your own goverments and peoples are turning away from God.

Islam was never of God that it could apostacize.

Dan 11:36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
Dan 11:37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

LA