Preach hate

brother Willi

You preach hate to each other, so you love each other.

Just as the Klansmen loves his kind.

Walls of separation separate you from God.

You scream you have faith, because you scream a name.

True faith is trust.

I asked many times, I ask one more.

Who you trust more yourself or God?

No hypothetical garbage.

You have two options, pick one.

brother Willi

Originally posted by Knight

Romans 12:9 Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good.
hate is evil, when you figure that out, your wisdom will grow.

Fear is evil

Jealousy is evil

Lying is evil

And to you, I am evil.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by brother Willi

Jealousy is a human emotion.

Is God human?
Exodus 20:5 you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me,

Exodus 34:14 ‘(for you shall worship no other god, for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God),

Deuteronomy 4:24 “For the LORD your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God.

Deuteronomy 5:9 you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me,

Deuteronomy 6:15 ‘(for the LORD your God is a jealous God among you), lest the anger of the LORD your God be aroused against you and destroy you from the face of the earth.

Joshua 24:19 But Joshua said to the people, “You cannot serve the LORD, for He is a holy God. He is a jealous God; He will not forgive your transgressions nor your sins.

Ezekiel 39:25 “ Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: ‘Now I will bring back the captives of Jacob, and have mercy on the whole house of Israel; and I will be jealous for My holy name —

Nahum 1:2 God is jealous, and the LORD avenges; The LORD avenges and is furious. The LORD will take vengeance on His adversaries, And He reserves wrath for His enemies;

Is God evil?

brother Willi

We live in a dualistic world.

How do we describe something that is not dualistic?

The answer is God.

Learn to be wise, tear away the human emotions.

Matthew 5:22
"But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother shall be guilty before the court; and whoever says to his brother, 'You good-for-nothing,' shall be guilty before the supreme court; and whoever says, 'You fool,' shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell.

Matthew 5:28
but I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

Matthew 5:32
but I say to you that everyone who divorces his wife, except for the reason of unchastity, makes her commit adultery; and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Matthew 5:34
"But I say to you, make no oath at all, either by heaven, for it is the throne of God,

Matthew 5:39
"But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.

Matthew 5:44
"But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

Matthew 7:21
"Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

We live in a dualistic world.

How do we describe something that is not dualistic?

The answer is God.

Learn to be wise, tear away the human emotions.

Matthew 5:22
"But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother shall be guilty before the court; and whoever says to his brother, 'You good-for-nothing,' shall be guilty before the supreme court; and whoever says, 'You fool,' shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell.

Matthew 5:28
but I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

Matthew 5:32
but I say to you that everyone who divorces his wife, except for the reason of unchastity, makes her commit adultery; and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Matthew 5:34
"But I say to you, make no oath at all, either by heaven, for it is the throne of God,

Matthew 5:39
"But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.

Matthew 5:44
"But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

Matthew 7:21
"Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.
In other words.... you have no response to my last post. :rolleyes:

brother Willi

Originally posted by Knight

Is God evil?

First learn what God's enemy is.

God hates evil, those dead hate God.

Judging for dummies? You love to judge?

Judge words, not people.

Learn the ways of peace, you will find good, you will find God.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Mr. 5020

:the_wave:
Just so you know.... I wasn't threatening banning BW because of this thread. I threatened him because of his wacky behavior on other parts of TOL namely the shoutbox and his repetitive "BOO" posts.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

First learn what God's enemy is.

God hates evil, those dead hate God.

Judging for dummies? You love to judge?

Judge words, not people.

Learn the ways of peace, you will find good, you will find God.
You got your butt royally kicked in this thread didn't you BW? :darwinsm: