I like Bob Enyart

Letsargue

OH yes; - this is the ( ~way ) this is!! – But, this is the “WAY” of God:>>-- ( Acts 2:38 KJV ) ---//--- ( Galatians 3:1 KJV ) ---///--- ( Acts 2:23 KJV ) ------///----

Who is it that ( WE ) are trying to (( Impress )) in this world?? – ( Make our Impression ); - ( Being in Christ is ( Impressive ) isn’t it?? --- ( Philippians 3:14 KJV )!! --- I thought it was God we Press into, or make our “Impression!!! – Am I Commanded of God or man to (( Im’press )) anyone other than Christ????

(( Who demands the rest of us to "Fake" our Impressions of them ))???

Paul – 072313

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Good stuff Maynard.
The Plot is a must read.

Sidebar: An atheist called Gino Geraci's program, Crosswalk yesterday and he asked a question (I paraphrase): If God is good, why would he create people who he knows will reject him and then send them to hell? :burnlib:

Geraci's answer was insufficient. :blabla: The caller was right. If God does this, then he isn't good. Thankfully, God doesn't do this. :dizzy:

See:

Is the Future Settled or Open? Dr. Lamerson vs. Enyart

Does God Elect Everyone?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Plot is a must read.

Sidebar: An atheist called Gino Geraci's program, Crosswalk yesterday and he asked a question (I paraphrase): If God is good, why would he create people who he knows will reject him and then send them to hell? :burnlib:

Geraci's answer was insufficient. :blabla: The caller was right. If God does this, then he isn't good. Thankfully, God doesn't do this. :dizzy:

See:

Does God Elect Everyone?

Looking at the list of articles from the page you linked, I especially liked the one entitled "The Biblical Role of Government in Marriage",
http://kgov.com/the-biblical-role-of-government-in-marriage

be looking for that information in a "Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized!" thread near you sometime soon.

Letsargue

Some of you are thinking I've wimped out---that is simply not the case. When I am wrong I am wrong case close. I wronged Knight, Bob, and Poly. I repent.

Believe me I'll still tackle any false beliefs anyone promotes with passion. But I wronged these people. So I need to apologize.

Yes, this is a ~good one to ((( Stay ))) Here!!! - But if you are not out to (( Flatter )) anyone; - Watch out, - you are at least -- "Moved"!! - this is Not True, Truthful people????!!!!!!

AAHHH Who Cares!!!!

Paul -- 072613

Christian Liberty

The Plot is a must read.

See:

Does God Elect Everyone?

God not knowing the future is not really an argument against the alleged charge of a loving God not creating people to send them to Hell.

First of all, he didn't do this. God, logically, did not predestine anyone to be saved until Adam's sin infected the whole human race when he fell.

1 John 3:20 refutes the open theist nonsense.

As for Enyart, he's both heretical in his theology (Open theism) and politically nuts. If you personally insulted him, that would be something to apologize for, but otherwise, I completely disagree with him on both theological and political issues.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
OH yes; - this is the ( ~way ) this is!! – But, this is the “WAY” of God:>>-- ( Acts 2:38 KJV ) ---//--- ( Galatians 3:1 KJV ) ---///--- ( Acts 2:23 KJV ) ------///----

Who is it that ( WE ) are trying to (( Impress )) in this world?? – ( Make our Impression ); - ( Being in Christ is ( Impressive ) isn’t it?? --- ( Philippians 3:14 KJV )!! --- I thought it was God we Press into, or make our “Impression!!! – Am I Commanded of God or man to (( Im’press )) anyone other than Christ????

(( Who demands the rest of us to "Fake" our Impressions of them ))???

Paul – 072313

Did Walgreens close before you picked up meds?

Letsargue

:yawn: Right, you said that. :sleep:

By the way, how many hairs are on the boogy man's head?

Daniel 4:33 KJV ) 33- ‘The same hour was the thing fulfilled upon Nebuchadnezzar: and he was driven from men, and did eat grass as oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven, ((( till his hairs were grown like eagles' feathers, and his nails like birds' claws ))) ---//--- That’s why That man of Sin, the devil / Satan is called a “Serpent”, because he looked like one, after 70 years in and out of the Garden of Eden, before the Sin!!

Paul – 072613

Letsargue

Any Fool can see where your foolish Mind is. - It's in (( HATE ))!!! - You couldn't prove anything I say with anything, you think you Know!!
What a belly full of snot!!!

Is there anything else that you have that I can respond to, or is this the only thing you foolish so called "?christians" Have???? -- You are real Smart, and You ~know it!!!

Paul -- 072613

Letsargue

Any Blind FOOL can se that All You’re doing is trying to (((( “Provoke” Me )))) some way, and that’s against the rules, but that doesn’t matter for many of you phony ( “lovers of God?” )!!! – It does NO Good for me to ( Report a Hater ) like some of you!!! – I got banned because a Fool (called me ) a Liar once. So I know that the real foolish, are the Joy of these leaders!!!

But (((( Provoke )))) all you want, you know you’ll get away with it, as always (( Here ))!!!

Paul – 072613

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Daniel 4:33 KJV] "...Satan is called a “Serpent”, because he looked like one..."
"...And (((the people))) and the colors!!!" ~ :hammer: Sybil, Sybil

And they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field: they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and seven times shall pass over thee, until thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.

The same hour was the thing fulfilled upon Nebuchadnezzar: and he was driven from men, and did eat grass as oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven, till his hairs were grown like eagles’ feathers, and his nails like birds’ claws [Dan. 4:31–33].

"Nebuchadnezzar moves out of the palace, out yonder to live with nature. God deals with this man personally. As he departs from the plane of normality and rationality, his kingdom slips from him. The insane of that day were driven out rather than being placed in an institution for treatment. Under ordinary circumstances Nebuchadnezzar would never have been able to return to the throne; yet God promised that he would do so after he had learned his lesson.

History corroborates this event in the life of Nebuchadnezzar. Dr. Philip R. Newell has this note from Albert Barnes, “Josephus attributes to the Babylonian historian, Berosus, a definite reference concerning a strange malady suffered by Nebuchadnezzar before his death” (Daniel, the Man Greatly Beloved, and His Prophecies, p. 54)." McGee, J. V. (1997). Thru the Bible commentary (electronic ed.) (Da 4:32–33). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

Also see:

Perv' Catty Fan :vomit:

nebuchadnezzar+as+beast.jpg