Today, I am grateful for.....

faramir77

Today I am grateful for you, Thunder's Muse. :)

This will be my last post on TOL, as this place makes me too angry. However, there are many people I've met here who provoke gratitude to God in my heart - and you, TM, are most certainly one of them. I want my last post to be a positive one... so merry Christmas TM, I do love you. :)

Jump.

the fact of the matter is, one allows others to influence their emotions.

welcome to reality, guy.

faramir77

you know, on second thought. you inspire me to touch on a subject lost to the twenty-century mind.

emotional control. mental dicipline.

do you know in times and civilizations recent past, average people were quite aware of the fact they had complete control over their thoughts and heart?
-yea, really. I know, it seems such an alien concept to contempory culture.
It's likend to, finding your singing voice. you (as in: we) we havn't found out singing voice 'cause no one told us to search for it.
Same is true for emotional - mental control. -what? i have complete power over what i allow myself to think and feel? -truely, friend, we do. 'cept it's not common knowledge.

now you know, so in the stead of jumping, lift up thy eyes to the stars and wonder the marvel of possibility.

be well, and take good care.

Ps82

Skiping is fun. Our kids are in Japan ... and we had a nice get together this evening by skiping... and it was free! Thankful for our computers and cell phones ... and central air and heat... in-door plumbing... good health and for my sweet kitty cuddled up at my computer keeping me company.

And for a clean kitchen ... and TOL where I can write about My LORD... a church that was packed with people at the Christmas Eve service ... well, you probably get the point already... feeling very blessed this evening.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

.....The blessing of family and friends.

.....The glorious blessed Christmas day.

.....The Christmas Sunday luncheon and church services.​

Aimiel

Having survived another Christmas... with the large number of persons behind the wheel texting these days, that's no small feat.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

.....Peace of God and God's mercy.

.....Peace with God, what a blessed assurance.

.....The peace of God that surpasses all understanding.​

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

.....A quiet nights of unbroken sleep.

.....Waking rested and alert.

.....Day and night our Heavenly Father watches over us.​

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

.....The year that is waning away.....

.....the blessings, trials, victories, and challenges.....

.....Jesus (Hebrews 13:5, 8) who is my steadfast keeper.​

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

.....The blessings that have been.

.....The blessings received and given today.

.....The blessings that will be hereafter.​

Aimiel

The Lord's Handiwork: the earth and the fullness thereof. All the hills, valleys and everything there is belongs to Him.