toldailytopic: Obama is asking to spend another 1.2 trillion $$, where does all this

elohiym

If you don't want to give banks any money, don't give banks any money! Insist on being paid in cash and hide your money under the mattress. See if that gets you ahead.

You are missing my point. Banks don't produce anything. In fact, they are in the business of fraudulent conversion.

Do you have a mortgage? A car loan? Credit cards?

If you have any of those, you are a victim of fraud, and you are presently being robbed. That's not hyperbole.

eameece

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for December 28th, 2011 11:09 AM

toldailytopic: Obama is asking to spend another 1.2 trillion $$, where does all this spending end?

Read the full story here.

This is just spending already arranged for, not new. Just another attempt to peddle your trickle-down scheme. Give it up; it has failed.

more trickle down economics

http://youtu.be/z5CCRI1vdwE

You guys will take any opportunity to take our country and our economy hostage in order to force your failed ideology and wealth/power grab on us. You guys need to take your Reaganomics religion and go home.

eameece

I think Paul will win Iowa, but even if he keeps winning, Obama will do whatever is necessary to prevent the Nov elections. I don't know exactly how, but we are in a world of hurt in the next 6-8 months.

The republicans are, and will, do everything in their power to prevent people who might vote against them from voting. That is FACT, not wild conspiracy theory that you authoritarian reactionaries peddle and scream about.

eameece

Uh... how much more do you want them to pay? :idunno: The wealthy already pay the vast majority of the taxes collected in this nation.

The naivety of people like you blows me away. Penalizing the producers the exact OPPOSITE way to raise tax revenue. To raise tax revenue you need to encourage spending and risk taking from those that have money. Taxing them more makes them hang on to what they have and therefore the spend less and pay less in taxes. Don't bite off your nose in spite of your face.

Taxing the rich is the best and ONLY way to stimulate this economy. It worked in the 90s; YOUR way FAILED in both the 1980s and 2000s; not to mention the 1930s, the gilded age, and all other times and places it has been tried. Your way benefits ONLY the richest 1%; the 99% suffer. Pain trickles up; wealth does not trickle down from the wealthy. The wealthy corporate bosses do NOT create jobs or produce anything; they ship jobs overseas, they speculate, they gamble, they buy-out, they hoard; they spend on themselves. The only thing that creates jobs is poor and middle class people spending money for what they need. Give up your tired trickle-down economics ideology.

Rich people may pay the same % in total taxes collected as in the past, but the TOTAL amount collected has shrunk dramatically. Revenue is at the lowest % of GDP ever. And the amount you guys amass in wealth and income is greater than ever before, so in effect you pay less. The richest 0.1% own almost everything; most people own almost nothing. You guys like it that way, because you like authority. You want the rich to keep it. You don't want regular folks to have it.

Our government is being drowned in the bathtub by Grover Norquist and other Reaganoids because you don't want social progress. You want authority; just like you want it in religion. You want authority, oppression, people held down so that you can get more for yourselves and keep it, or dream about doing it.

YOU are the naive one. :wave2:

some other dude

You are missing my point. Banks don't produce anything. In fact, they are in the business of fraudulent conversion.

Do you have a mortgage? A car loan? Credit cards?

If you have any of those, you are a victim of fraud, and you are presently being robbed. That's not hyperbole.

How much money are you willing to lend me at 0% interest?

elohiym

How much money are you willing to lend me at 0% interest?

If you are willing to let me do it like the banks "loan money," I will loan you any amount you want. Name the amount, as long as you have the collateral and a decent credit rating. :readthis:

elohiym

And how do you intend to verify the collateral and my credit rating?

Are you just going to take my word for it?

I don't have time to explain to you how banking works. You appear to believe I take issue with banks charging interest; however, the fraud I am referring to is fraudulent conversion of promissory notes through deposit expansion.

elohiym

If I have any of those, the bank is lending me money and charging interest.

Not true. That's only your perception of the form of the transaction, not the substance of the transaction. Under GAAP, the bookkeeping entries for the loan prove the bank is not lending you money. The banks assets and liabilities increased when they made you the "loan."

If you have any of those "loans" you were ripped off. You are the victim of a near perfect crime.

some other dude

Nonsense. My mortgage holder, my auto dealer and the stores at which I used my credit card have the money and I'm living in the house, driving the car and enjoying my purchases while I repay the loan.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Taxing the rich is the best and ONLY way to stimulate this economy. It worked in the 90s; YOUR way FAILED in both the 1980s and 2000s; not to mention the 1930s, the gilded age, and all other times and places it has been tried. Your way benefits ONLY the richest 1%; the 99% suffer. Pain trickles up; wealth does not trickle down from the wealthy. The wealthy corporate bosses do NOT create jobs or produce anything; they ship jobs overseas, they speculate, they gamble, they buy-out, they hoard; they spend on themselves. The only thing that creates jobs is poor and middle class people spending money for what they need. Give up your tired trickle-down economics ideology.

Rich people may pay the same % in total taxes collected as in the past, but the TOTAL amount collected has shrunk dramatically. Revenue is at the lowest % of GDP ever. And the amount you guys amass in wealth and income is greater than ever before, so in effect you pay less. The richest 0.1% own almost everything; most people own almost nothing. You guys like it that way, because you like authority. You want the rich to keep it. You don't want regular folks to have it.

Our government is being drowned in the bathtub by Grover Norquist and other Reaganoids because you don't want social progress. You want authority; just like you want it in religion. You want authority, oppression, people held down so that you can get more for yourselves and keep it, or dream about doing it.

YOU are the naive one. :wave2:

This is how Obama and dems buy votes from idiots.

--Dave

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nonsense. My mortgage holder, my auto dealer and the stores at which I used my credit card have the money and I'm living in the house, driving the car and enjoying my purchases while I repay the loan.

Elo can't seem to understand the point that it is people, not systems, that are evil.

HisServant

Well, yes and no. The banks and credit card owners usually borrow the money from somewhere else to lend it to you. They pay a substantially less institutional interest rate then you do and the bank makes it's money off the difference in interest rates.

The fed is basically giving out money at 0% yet home loans are at around 4%.. that is where they make their money.

elohiym

Well, yes and no. The banks and credit card owners usually borrow the money from somewhere else to lend it to you. They pay a substantially less institutional interest rate then you do and the bank makes it's money off the difference in interest rates.

The fed is basically giving out money at 0% yet home loans are at around 4%.. that is where they make their money.

You are incorrect. Money comes into existence through deposit expansion, which is essentially the fraudulent conversion of promissory notes. Shall I quote the Federal Reserve Bank claiming that banks create money when they make loans, i.e. they claim they create money out of "thin air?"

elohiym

Elo can't seem to understand the point that it is people, not systems, that are evil.

A system that necessitates fraud and cooked books cannot be used by a righteous person. That's what you don't seem to understand.

elohiym

Then keep paying them what you think you owe them. :idunno:

In reality, you are literally being robbed.